Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I read about that. I won't say it's impossible, but I'll wait to see if the experiment is repeated. Look to other countries for credible cannabis research--Israel, Italy, Spain, France. Especially Israel, though.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Last harvest of Power-Cheese for now. Figure I'll pop more of those beans late summer-early fall.

IMG 2527
IMG 2528
IMG 2529
IMG 2530

Drifting13

Drifting13

drift what kind of smells are you getting from them?
Right now what's curing in jars has a slight skunky smell but other odors that I can't quite put my finger on. The stuff that's hanging is up in the attic. I'll stick my head up there later.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I like skunky a bunch. But I'm getting a smell that I just can't describe.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I have a question for the more experienced growers than me...My PD is in it's 5th week of flower and I'm seeing clear & cloudy tricombs. Do I harvest when I'm about 25% amber like I would usually do even if she hasn't gone full term???
Thanks in advance!

Drifting13

Drifting13

Where is everyone? Hope y'all just busy and having a good time.
Someone improved my genetics lineup thru some kick ass clones. After they have recovered from the trip to me, I'll post some pics. To you know who, TY very much!

B

boo

can't speak for the others but dutch and I are doing just great...he's out on the porch chasin down bold buzzards...I shot an armadillo and they're feasting on it...now when dutch is out they won't...gotta head into town and get supplies and a haircut today...more like a noggin shave...he knows not to go near the beard...

Drifting13

Drifting13

Now that they are all standing up on their own, picture time.:D
First Pre98 Bubba Kush.
IMG 2550

IMG 2551

Next up is L.A. Affair #7
IMG 2548

IMG 2549

And last but not least Double Strawberry Diesel
IMG 2546

IMG 2547

I feel so very blessed by the kindness of some. Because without them I'd still be dealing with bag seed grows. TY again & again!
And yes I will keep y'all posted on how they are doing.

B

boo

drift, just noticed you were wondering about taking a gal down at5 weeks...brother, I'd not go less than 8 if you are able...I've been growing for a while now and ain't never taken a gal worth growin at less that 8...you ain't smokin for a few weeks, let her run long...gimme a call if you'd like...we can discuss how damn tasty those maters were...

Top Bottom