Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

were gettin some of you're northern air guys...freakin cold out there tonight...just came in from a firepit smokeout...I'm not diggin the chill

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

damn sure looks good. I remember the medi being around, heard it was some pretty heavy stuff. sounds like a hell of a cross.

I guess a lot of you guys are more connected than I am and can get modern cali genetics. I just buy beans off the internet and roll the dice. Of all the strains I've purchased, these two are the most indica dominant strains I've ever smoked.

DP, that medijuana cut I ran sure didn't yield that well but I bet those crosses will have some good stuff in them. keep us informed how the turn out. peace

At it's best, Medijuana is not a great yielding plant and neither is the Chitrali. The cross is definitely better than either one from a yield, growth and smoke standpoint. I'm not an everyday smoker and two small bong hits of this shit parks my ass for an hour or better and I'm a zombie at best. If I overdo it at the gym or physically working on something, one hit before I go to bed works wonders to relax my muscles and help the healing process. I'd really love to experiment combining a high CBD strain with this cross.

Here are a couple more pics
DSC05340
DSC05342
DSC05343
[

Delerium

Delerium

That's great news gives me another reason to move back to Florida, lived in Miami back in the early 90's. don't know what I am doing in the cold?
I heard Morgan and Morgan threw down 3 million on this one. Any validity to it?
Miss Fla growing, soooooo much easier to maintain enviro than up north.

Delerium

Delerium

That is how Cali get medical. About time someone forked out the cash. You need money for petitions to get signed. My friends and I all signed the PUFMM petition

Delerium

Delerium

This is going to be fucked, I just moved out of Fla after Jeff Clemens bill got shot down.

Drifting13

Drifting13

First some pics of PD that's just into it's 5 week.
IMG 2523
IMG 2524
IMG 2525

And now a pic of what I call" Tommy's M" Tommy passed away before I got to find out what a cut was he gave me that had the letter M on it. That just went into flowering today.
R.I.P. Tommy GBNF
IMG 2526

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

DP,

how big was that PD @ the flip?

Drifting13,

:D

now to continue my regularly scheduled programming..........finishing this big ass bowl of munchies inducing Ultra Sonya.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

SSH she was about 12"s tall and has doubled(I think)in height. When I go in my cab. tomorrow I'll measure how tall she is.

Puscifer,Thanks for the kind words & YES she smells wonderful.

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

Very nice work Drift, and I hope "Tommy M" turns out to be a keeper for you.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

well I think I may have seen the new wave of Cannabis propaganda get reported on.

some lady researcher claiming to be a leader in researching cannabis claims that in lab studies w/lab rats that she gave a determined ammt of cannabis to young rats and that caused a permanent brain change. the change was then passed down to its offspring and here is the kicker.........the changed brain in the offspring caused increased cravings for HEROIN!

it amazes me at the blatant lies the opposition bases their argument on and how there is never any credible research done that supports the medicinal benefits of cannabis but any study opposing cannabis is credible.

peace

Top Bottom