No5
No5a

and some veg action
Veg

Ortega og getting ready to go in
Ortega

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice Strive. Aka Sex Panther I love it....:D What ECSD you go there? How does she finish? Finally got enough gsc together to make a run on her. What do you think so far? She looks frosty and crusty bro. That Ortega Looks beast nice job. What else you got up in and arsenal? What type of hood you got there? Hmm 3x3 sounds cool.

Strive

Strive

thank ypou sir. the ecsd is the ecsd cut, finishes lemony turpentine fuel, delicious. the gsc is worth running, good dry but better cured, gets a chocolately thing going on and good high. the hood is the big daddy from htg

hoping it'll keep my tent cooler with less a/c.
plenty in the arsenal right now, those and a couple cuts of dmt and hdgc's triangle trip, also amnesia haze, dsd and the la#7

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

your girls are looking fantastic bro and I need to copy the efficiency of you veg area. I also think I may give the 3 part a go since everything looks so nice.

peace

Strive

Strive

thanks guys, shit didn't look anything like that a couple pages ago lol. pus shared his recipe and it works well I think.

ssh, nursery flats let me pack as much as I can fit in there without much lost space. I took the floro tubes out and modded the reflector to hold 8 cfls and tit's working a lot better, more foliage and tighter nodes. i'm happy for $60 but I need to do something better in the bottom to keep my moms & extra stuff. thinking about dumping the tent and just walling it in with a piece of rmax for a door and maybe do a 3rd level up top for my clones

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

lookin real nice mr strive. u got everything on point. 3 part?
how many weeks are those ecsd?

Strive

Strive

thanks tp, yes sir, 3 part. the younger plants on the outside edges are at day 20, the older ones are at day 57 just started flushing yesterday

Top Bottom