Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

If I would have tried that ride on my Ironhead Sporty or my Shovelhead I would have HAD to stop for more than a fuel stop. But my 2001 FLHTC(Geezer Glide) is rubber mounted motor & transmission is like riding on a pillow.
BudCandy420, which Guzzi do you have. A friend rode a 650cc Guzzi years ago and I remember that as a great street bike.

Last edited:
B

BudCandy420

If I would have tried that ride on my Ironhead Sporty or my Shovelhead I would have HAD to stop for more than a fuel stop. But my 2001 FLHTC(Geezer Glide) is rubber mounted motor & transmission is like riding on a pillow.
BudCandy420, which Guzzi do you have. A friend rode a 650cc Guzzi years ago and I remember that as a great street bike.
The one thing good the Japs gave us- Rubber bushings . I have a 72 850 Eldorado. It has drum brakes so you don't go fast, and leave plenty of braking distance.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Double Strawberry Diesel
IMG 2635

Pre98-BK
IMG 2633

L.A. Affy #7
IMG 2637

Purple Diesel sorry for the shitty pic....don't know what happened
IMG 2634

That's all folks ;)

B

BudCandy420

Drifting13

Drifting13

BC430, I was gifted them as clones and yes I rooted more cuttings. I have finally have my cloning bucket working like it should, after losing a bunch of cuts. The summer heat down here can make water cloning a real PIA. I'm going through the same reveg with some Chemdawg4. I had lost:oops:(killed) :bag: a bunch of cuttings so I took a week 4 flower cutting. It finally has roots showing. Not out of the woods but can see the tree line.

Last edited:
Drifting13

Drifting13

DeRon1 I'll be tasting them after they are cured. The PD is the only one I have already tasted from previous grow. Really looking forward to grooving on ALL of them.

DeRon1

DeRon1

DeRon1 I'll be tasting them after they are cured. The PD is the only one I have already tasted from previous grow. Really looking forward to grooving on ALL of them.

OOOOOh I know you r and I'd be right there buddy if I could....hehehehe....saying SPARK IT UP...lmao

DeRon1

DeRon1

BC430, I was gifted them as clones and yes I rooted more cuttings. I have finally have my cloning bucket working like it should, after losing a bunch of cuts. The summer heat down here can make water cloning a real PIA. I'm going through the same reveg with some Chemdawg4. I had lost:oops:(killed) :bag: a bunch of cuttings so I took a week 4 flower cutting. It finally has roots showing. Not out of the woods but can see the tree line.
I'm not having a cutting problem but all of a sudden it is HOT AS BLUE HELL here in Tampa/St. Pete area and I worry bout my lil girlz. 94f in my garage and I've gotten the tent to a what i see as a comfortable 85-87....No problems so far but I see trouble on the horizon if i don't do sumpin. humity has been controlled to accommodate 70-75% I think! COME ON RAINY SEASON

DonKnots

DonKnots

Oh man canna dont tell me that....now i must find it :)

I do have a cross i will be running next run "EmDog" chem4xOGK from B-Real/Dr Greenthumb. Also picked up bodhi's chem3xappy cross but it will be a year or two.

DonKnots

DonKnots

Good to hear you got your cloning bucket running again drift. I have been having issues with this heat myself and then cloner. My last round all rooted into the neoprene and didn't want to root below it till i started adding ice bottles.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
how long it take you to get good plantable roots that way? curious

DonKnots

DonKnots

On the last run with heat issues, about 2 weeks maybe a couple days more, for just a few roots below. I just moved them to coco as soon as they had a couple they wouldnt go bad in the cloner. None really below till the day before i moved.

Usually by 7-10 days i have a bunch a roots and some about 9" and they are growing in the cloner. Usually nubs by day 5.

B

BudCandy420

I gave up the bucket about a year ago. I cut em, clonex em , stick em in pro-mix, water em twice a day, and off they go. I used the bucket but it seems to take the same amount of time this way. Sometime I mist the leaves. Depends on how lazy I am. Maybe it really depends on how much I smoked earlier.

Top Bottom