Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaggieKlone

MaggieKlone

Looking good everyone. Looking good Strive!
Nice to see SSH and Gsizzle he also. I had to take a brake for a couple of days from the forums, just let it gel a bit and for me to get centered again.

Boy I drooling, I've got this Bubba at 57 days, 10 more or so to go!

Bubba 8wks 1

Bubba 8wks 2

Grabbed these real quick after the lights went out.

Be Safe,
MK

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

whatever the reason ill take it.

now if i can limit the % of seedlings that die in the 1st two wks ill be good to go. i tried killing my shitheads by adding too much silica to help w/them stretching but 5 of 10 popped have roots. they look pathetic but ill give them a week or so to rebound or die.

Strive

Strive

mighty fine looking bubba you have there mag, you're in for a real treat pretty soon.

ssh, they still dying off like they were?

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

MK,

got my mouth watering over here..........got my bubba ~35 d in and cant wait to fill my jars again.

very tasty looking.............and DANK!

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

no, totally diff issue..........my f. up. i think it was excess silica but i know its plain h20 from now on.

i guess its no prob since the seeds were made by me.

peace

mighty fine looking bubba you have there mag, you're in for a real treat pretty soon.

ssh, they still dying off like they were?

GSizzle

GSizzle

Just testing things seems to be a lil different.

Sour Dubb x OJB by Obsoul33t

SourDub x OJB
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

much more user friendly and not limited to 5 pics a post.

dank as usual.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

Strive, I'm in the middle of a sink hole repair. Guessing about 4 to 6 weeks maybe 8 till all the workers ain't around. So... I wait.:banghead:

Strive

Strive

i hear ya drift, bet you can't wait for that to be over.

g, that is an ungodly amount of trichs, very nice.

Strive

Strive

here's as close as I can come to some macros with this thing,it looks like the 1st digital cam ever made,maybe even the prototype lol
1st up is Bubba
Bubba

the la affair
Laaffair

and the grapestomper og, ssh this thing is so nasty crusted up with some of the chunkiest trichs I've ever seen,it looks deadly in person, the pic doesn't come near showing what it is doing
Gsog

Strive

Strive

and a quick shot of the super lemon haze at 8 days, it's stretching like i'd expect and much more than the amnesia is
Slh

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

that Grape Stomper OG is a frosty girl and the smell for me is intoxicating.........i just cant get enough.

i wish the smell was a bit more pronounced but its still great. she has a good kick too and i wish i would have had more survive out of my pack but a lone girl is what i got.

expect solid nugs on her too and while the stretch is more than i like multiple toppings will suite her best. get the bamboo stakes ready b/c she is a floppy girl if she gets too tall.

looking good, im ready to hear how potent you think she is. i usually run everything 70d but ill check my notes.

peace

Strive

Strive

she's going 70 here, and the stakes have been on here for a week or so now,she's a floppy one for sure. I was surprised how dense the nugs started getting on her, she was pretty airy at first but solid now. I can't wait to try her out.

gsizzle, one of the smelliest huh? coming from you that has to be a seriously stank gal with as many strains as you run through and the caliber of the genetics. you're the wilt chamberlain of growers hahaha. beautiful pic as always

Puscifer

Puscifer

SSH,
is that Gage's Grape Stomper you're talking about? The BX 1 or 2?
My partner and I had a Grape candy smelling/tasting pheno from a BX pack. Her smoke/high was amazing but she stretched like a vine so we let her go.
We miss that shit so much that I went ahead and cracked a few BX2 seeds. Hoping to find something less stretchy but equally as tasty.

Strive

Strive

i believe it is gage's work pus but it's the grapestomper og, which is the gs x jo og. it is a viney gal for sure, but from what I've heard from where i got her she's top notch

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

SSH,
is that Gage's Grape Stomper you're talking about? The BX 1 or 2?
My partner and I had a Grape candy smelling/tasting pheno from a BX pack. Her smoke/high was amazing but she stretched like a vine so we let her go.
We miss that shit so much that I went ahead and cracked a few BX2 seeds. Hoping to find something less stretchy but equally as tasty.

yes.

grape stomper x joseph og

i wasnt looking at these but saw them get listed and bought a pack. i killed 9 in an early transplant but got lucky getting a female and i think its a close 50/50 pheno.

killer potency too.

i got these hoping for the grape pheno after all the gorilla grape dank ass pics bro and i feel i got my $100 worth w/the female that showed.

peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom