Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GSizzle

GSizzle

gsizzle, you got any tips to make my cookies look as good as yours?

To be honest I dont. Sometimes you just have to learn your system and compensate for past problems. I basically do the same as everyone here. Simple base nute of FNB. Attention to root health. No over watering as in my experience most plants do not like constant wet roots unless plenty oxygen is available in the medium/root zone. I allow PH/PPM in swings. Seems to work for me but nothing set in goal. I try not to pay to much attention anymore and let the genetics do their thing. No tree hugging ya know lol? Most of the time good genetics seem to find a way to shine. I do plan to take step I have read over time if i decide to run her again. No intense light, lighter feed, and some additives like Facilitator, Bloom Booster. To see if it helps any. If I decide to keep her around.

Strive

Strive

I hear you and that's the big question here, will she stay or go? I figure i'll give her a couple runs and see what I can do with her and if it's something I like. she does seem to putting out some nice nuggets for you.

GSizzle

GSizzle

I personally think you will enjoy the smoke for the most part. The buds are small indeed but a pound of GSC looks like a 1/2 lbs of most other strains. It just takes a lil efforts to get that magic number per light. She seems to do better with more veg time to give the root a chance to fill the container.

GSizzle

GSizzle

GSC Forum

GSC1
GSC2

Strive

Strive

nothing wrong with density for sure. the next one is getting plenty of veg time so I should be all set there. damn nice job there bro

Strive

Strive

thank you puscifer, and thanks to your help too. I think i'm right about the size my buds usually finish at and still have 3 and a half weeks to go so it should be a decent harvest, especially for a first run with a new system and feeding schedule. i'm a happy man:D

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

looking good bro...when does your DMT get a shot in the flower room? i think that if the high is enough to justify to slow veg ill just keep a tree as a mom and flower rooted clones after a wk or 2 of veg........i may need to run a sog and pack 20-30 in to end up w/ a few zips but it all depends on the med effect.

peace

Strive

Strive

that may be the way to go, take huge clones of her for some size to cut down on vegging. i'm throwing mine in with the next round next month so I don't have too many at different ages. if we find out about the mms and its gone i'll keep a few going myself

Puscifer

Puscifer

Good morning Sunshine state!
Well, last night I transplanted a few Bubba's into an ebb/flow system. This is my first run in that system as I normally run coco dtw. I've had spectacular harvest with coco but I'm tired of having to buy coco and perlite.
Anyway, here they are right after transplant yesterday..

Strive

Strive

looking great bro, I've heard tales of some massive trees in those ebb & gro buckets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom