Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

not really, its a tiny bedroom but if it was just a flowering room then yeah, it'd do nicely. the tent takes up most of it, trying to figure out where to veg at right now, its way too cramped where it is. the closet would be perfect but my little tent frame is about an inch too big to fit. might have to just hang the light in there and go without the tent

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

ditch the tent for veg.

or

trim the poles that inch w/a hack saw or buy a stick of copper pipe to cut to length. the tent will sag a bit due to the smaller frame but it might be a good compromise and if you buy a steel/copper pipe to cut you will have the original poles if you space changes in the future.

peace

Strive

Strive

i'm leaning towards ditching it. good idea on the poles.
here's the 2 la affies, the #7 was transplanted about a week before flipping, the #5 transplanted a month before flipping so that's why the #5 is bigger. not really good comparison pics but it might help you figure which one my #5 actually is

7a
7d
7c

Strive

Strive

nothing better than waking up and discovering the deep freezer has been unplugged for a couple days. roughly $600 worth of meats & other stuff ruined.
just noticed I captured some of my shop vac damage lol, hit a few leaves the other day with it and made my babies look like shit

Drifting13

Drifting13

That really sucks, Strive. I would have lost my temper over losing $600 in meat & foods.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
nothing better than waking up and discovering the deep freezer has been unplugged for a couple days. roughly $600 worth of meats & other stuff ruined.
just noticed I captured some of my shop vac damage lol, hit a few leaves the other day with it and made my babies look like shit

It's happened to us, not from being left unplugged, but because the circuit blew. The way our house was wired up, oh my God, I'll stop now before I start ranting. Hopefully that says enough, though. I feel ya.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Anyone else having problems with those digital dual outlet timers from htg?
I use them for nothing but turning my feed up on/off twice a day, a small 210gph pump. Damn relay in these timers stop working after 2 months...
These little buggers ain't cheap @$25, I expected them to last much longer.

Strive

Strive

damn, that sucks, is it just the one or have you had the same thing happen before? I still haven't bought one, may not if they're giving you issues. urb has some listed that look identical just Apollo brand I think for like $16, not sure if the quality is better or worse though

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

looking good after the move.........i checked both my affies to compare them to yours but i really need to get them out of the tent to take a few pics.

im ready to see how the dmt tokes finally..........well, a mo or so but its still close.

peace

Strive

Strive

thanks I meant to ask if you could tell which was which from the pics. i'm waiting to try to the dmt myself. it sure isn't stretching much. lots of new stuff to try out over the next couple months;)

GSizzle

GSizzle

Nice variety you rolling there Strive. Any of you guys had a chance to sample some Afghan Kush?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I have seen and had a session of Afghan Kush and it is a full on slap you round the face high. Great stuff.

Also guys, any of you guys had any experience of sending beans over to UK? Thinking of using seedbay for some crazy ass crosses but a bit worried on law your side as on ours, beans are legal..

Puscifer

Puscifer

Strive, your ladies are looking good. The seem to have not skip a beat from the move...
The timer, yeah I've gone through 3 of them this year. All brand new and all died within 2 months. Might have to take a ride to Orlando.
Have you smoked the SLH before? Curious as to her smell/taste/high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom