Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

thank you for the kind remarks...I got her back finally...tahoe, wifi, and jackie o are reverting back to veg as they were taken late and the triangle cut is coming along quite nice...

Strive

Strive

checking out whether the info that the cookies don't like intense light is legit or not, the other runs I've done with her seem like the heaviest nugs are closest to the light. also read that she likes lighter strength nutes too and that seems not be the case, she took full strength the same as the rest just fine. this run she's right in the sweet spot so we'll see. supposed to be grabbing a cam soon

Puscifer

Puscifer

Hell yeah Brother boo in the house!!!
Been MIA lately folks, cause I'm back to working a 9-5:mad: Cocaine and hookers lifestyle eats away at cash savings real fast! KIDDING!! Bills need to be paid and it just ain't safe yet to up the anti...and the wattage;)

B

boo

heres my first attempt at norcal gooey...she's looks nice but don' they all...a week in the bag and I'll know...she chops tomorrow

wassup puscifer...nice to see yas...drop a dime bro...you get the number
Ncgooey

Ncgooey1
Ncgooey2
Ncgooey3
Norcalgooey4
Ncgooey5
Drifting13

Drifting13

I just received this from United for Care. :cool:
Csdj1xsDTzq9bTuL8gZ2W9pRXNyIDeNTwfrvhFbCZmPYlMQOF61VYEEESnjKXobeAq3_oyHFfTKxC0fdEkQziICsbw9fjcD09NBDxxz7ErKiMv-UwS0Vyd4yU1tK2tPuu8Jbo-TQzP1URXAXTtObYvVqKMz4DYkCACXHPjU=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear *******,

I have great news:

I believe we have collected the petitions we need to get on the ballot. Over 1.1 million in all.

This could not have happened without the amazing generosity of our thousands of donors - and in particular, our Chairman, John Morgan, who donated millions to this endeavor.

Literally thousands of volunteers contributed their time, collecting petitions in the rain and heat, on their weekends and holidays.

This is an enormous achievement - but even though we still await the ruling of the state Supreme Court, we need to get right back to work. We must shift this now into campaign mode - and help educate the millions of Florida voters who will hopefully be allowed to have a choice in November.

What we need now is volunteers and contributors who can help us make our case, door to door, online, and on TV.

If you would like to sign up to be a volunteer, please click here.
If you can make a contribution to the campaign, please click here.

Again - thank you for making this historic campaign possible.

Best,

Ben PollaraCampaign ManagerUnited for Carewww.unitedforcare.org

ILj9aO9u8-h1DdtLFBNpE_XFpE7DZi3lDPMy6ExoxTveK_Cja7gfc12Q04Z9z1q0fzcry2C4YbzwOGiSUt66tFp7V1h58aqAEOwgrf8dgA-JdrEzpBAeeSq5sxAt6g0Sz-bKPYVsHCAOGxV9-xHwu49LQKGk4yV1Y9z2uJV5PGtumiv82BQcti3t_RLzILDEtQg=s0-d-e1-ft

Paid for by People United for Medical Marijuana, 20 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1600, Orlando, FL 32801

United for Care · Coral Gables, FL, United States
This email was sent to click here.
You can also keep up with United for Care on Twitter or Facebook.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

the news reported this a.m. that there are over 400,000 sig. verified already but the fl supreme court decision regarding the ballot language has not been made yet...........could be why I could not find anything on the supreme courts web site.

I hope they don't try to jack us all around by rejecting the ballot after all the required sig.'s are collected but nothing politicians do will surprise me.

Strive

Strive

idk, the way it's starting to shape up all over the country I can't really see them letting an opportunity to make some $ on it get past them, it's pretty much officially not the big deal it was before since the feds made their position known about recreational in Colorado & Washington I think. seems more like the politicians that are against it now might face the wrath of the people next time they are up for reelection instead of the other way around, I believe the numbers were 8 out of 10 voters for it in the last poll. has to happen at some point. I've been smoking for over 20 years now and its always killed me that the general attitude was what it was about cannabis when most every person I've ever pulled a joint or bowl out in front of would at least take a hit whether they'd admit to it or not lol. everyone really does do it just about, and finally its being admitted. I'm floored by all the medical data starting to surface about cannabis and it really pisses me of when I think about all these years of suffering and bs that the powers that be have caused by prohibiting a f***ing plant. a plant that is finally getting a real chance to show it's value to us all. i've never been one to count my chickens before they hatch but I'd be a liar if I didn't admit I'm breathing a shitload easier as of late. every sign I see points to legal med for us this year and I'd bet recreational isn't far from that. some of our cities (1 i know of for sure from a local paper) have already established some zoning ordinances and such for dispensaries before the signatures were even started being gathered. medical bbq at my place 12/1/14 lol

Drifting13

Drifting13

The no home growing blows but this would beat the hell outa what we have now. IMHO
Like other folks have reminded me...one step at a time.

B

boo

I personally feel that just decriminalization would be the best way to go, at least for me...jailing folks for weed is just crazy...they ain't ever gonna let us grow our own weed when and where we want because the hard on biondi has for christ but if they just take the sting out of the law, shit would flow far more fluidly and folks would easily find what they seek...sick folks would be able to access it due to far more folks growing it and the growers wouldn't be doing life for a garage full of plants...mebbe the cookie I ate earlier is kickin in but it makes sense to me...

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I have read the bill a few times and im confused on home grows b/c there are a few places that regulate plant count for patients / care giver possession so maybe they are intending to prevent patient home grown excess meds being sold to retail outlets / dispensaries.

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

Hey All,

Been sick as hell so I haven't been around lately, but looks like I'm finally over that mess. Boo, good ta see ya around, I really feel bad about posting these pics after seeing yours but i said I would so here goes. Bushy gal has about a week to go and then I'll probably take the tops and let the interior go for another couple weeks.

The other pics or of an indica dominant cross I made last year, the cooler weather finally brought out a little purple. Hope everyone is well!

DSC05326
DSC05328
DSC05329
DSC05331
DSC05334

B

boo

heya dawn patrol, good seein you as well...nice gals you've got there...frosty tops...hope the health is doing better...

Top Bottom