waayne

waayne

Don you can probably go to Walgreens and pick up
one of these humidifiers for $25-$30
It will definitely help raise the RH in a space that small
This one will run about 12 hours on a full tank of H2o
IMG 2932

I grow in the high desert,and routinely have very low RH
Your leaf crinkle looks like a low RH to me...some strains roll up more (taco) , and some just crinkle up some......
depends on the particular strain..........IME

You need to rule out pests though to be sure.

DonKnots

DonKnots

Picked one up. I 'll give it whirl later tonight once i can get in there. Thanks!

If you need one my walgreens had wrong price on 'em and had to honor it :)

DonKnots

DonKnots

Yea, i'd kill for a yard like that Boo!

Trees...land...all you need is nice river or lake next to it so you could fish. I dont think i would leave :)

Puscifer

Puscifer

Droppin in to say high:D Been laid up with a torn LCL in my knee, detached from the bone completely. Waiting for my date with the surgeon...
Anyways, Drift, very nice job on the PD. Looks like a proper run from here!
Strive, stepped your game up i see;) You're not too far, maybe ill hobble over for a pow wow soon, yeah?
Boo, my jersey brother, glad to see you still doin your thing. Rooster show his face yet?

DonKnots

DonKnots

I think my veg exhaust fan is over powering the humidifier. It has gone up to 40 with it but then goes back down to 16.

Gonna tweak it a little.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Droppin in to say high:D Been laid up with a torn LCL in my knee, detached from the bone completely. Waiting for my date with the surgeon...
Anyways, Drift, very nice job on the PD. Looks like a proper run from here!
Strive, stepped your game up i see;) You're not too far, maybe ill hobble over for a pow wow soon, yeah?
Boo, my jersey brother, glad to see you still doin your thing. Rooster show his face yet?
<shudders> Ohmygodohmygodohmygod... are you ok? My knee will never be the same after tearing my ACL completely. The MR looked like I had a big tangle of threads inside my knee. I thought back injuries were bad, til I did my knee. Be as well as you can be with such a knee.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Puscifer,

damn bro get well.........I had a spasm yesterday that pulled me out of my chair and the way it twisted me and me legs up I was certain I messed up a knee or at least an ankle but fortunately all I got was a nasty road rash looking wound on my arms n elbows....much better than what could have happened.

I hope that rat bastard jerry and his son wayne never surface........ever.

peace

DonKnots

DonKnots

Wow the humidifier got it up to a high of 70% today on the hygrometer. The dank probably almost 14-15hrs would be my guess on full blast. Could probably add a second one and run on half and make it as far as i need it too ~18hrs

DonKnots

DonKnots

On the mom plants more or less yes. On that bubbler i would say it eased some. The mom plant sitting next to the huey i cant find it anymore. One other one still has a slight bit going on but its the farthest away from the huey.

I will say a side affect of hitting 70% RH is i notice moisture all over my tarp ;0. Gonna tone it down a little.

I still think something with the genes makes it more prone? As i said i found a couple pics at the mag that show it but not quite as bad as that one.

I inspected everything with both scopes and i cant find any mites or eggs. Id much rather fight something else than that :)

DonKnots

DonKnots

Just got done putting some jet line around the flower cage to keep the floppy sativas from bending over too much and falling outside the light path.

They tagged me something fierce, gonna have to get a shower before i go grab some dinner or else if i get pulled over it wont be hard to figure out. I already have two hats that are pretty much destroyed with smell....got put one of them on when i go in under the canopy. Dedicated "flower room hats". Last time i picked up a friend when he got in the car, i hear: WTF is that smell?

Cant wait till the next run on the RDWC so i can get everything perfect and not be waiting on parts etc....gonna kill it. Growth is fierce. May split it in two sections so i can run thru a couple phenos and thin the heard a little quicker. Maybe two 4 buckets and a couple coco in between.

DonKnots

DonKnots

Strive, your recommened GH formula seems to be workin much better, no defs in veg with RO even without calmag. Flower room seems to like too as they are starting swell and flop.

Snype must have some different variables that he is able to get away with. I see he did just switched to that formula as well in his at his new pad.

Strive

Strive

what the heck? when I posted last night I didn't see any of these posts. maybe I'm having some comp problems.
boo, that is one hell of a piece of property brother, especially the back
ssh, bro I'm sorry to hear about that spasm, that sounds like a bad one for sure. hope you're feeling better

thanks pus, sorry to hear about that knee too. ride on over here when you can, I'm always home.

dk, good to hear bro. puscifer is the one that put me onto to it, scroll back a few pages and be speechless haha. I follow the chart minus all the extras except kb and cal mag, I cut the calmag around day 35 of flower. but in veg instead of the chart it's 3-2-1 tsp per gallon, not mls per gal (g-m-b) and a tsp of cal mag then diluted to half strength. it works excellent and is plenty strong. I used the 6:9 ratio forever until I saw what pus was doing. I sure like this way better

Top Bottom