Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

I decided to write this because I'm tired of being singled out here in florida. I think we as Americans have the right to share the same rights & priviliges other American across the country are. After all we are all the same people under the same laws, its not like we are a island out somewhere in the middle of no where. I want to be able to grow & be legit just like other states have started to let there citizens. I think we here in Florida need to make our voices heard doing what need be " Doing protest, flyers, etc ". How can some American have different rights just because where they live, how wrong is that. Florida lets unite & force a change.

D

dieseldrew420

livin'in the 863 by way of lakeland what's up all.. long time grower, new to the site so I guess this is my 1st official post to say hi, and I can't agree more bout what u all r saying knowing a lil about both sides of the coin on the FL meds both legal and the not so the doc's say that my daily pill count is lessened cuz of my choice growing my other meds and
well I'm sure u all get the point but we need not only to think of our selves but others so do what I do and grow an extra plant or set a little aside with every harvest to help those who can't and remember karmas a bitch due unto others.....

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I escaped from Florida just over a year ago. I heard that the officials from the state are pushing mmj because of the pill problem and they need the extra cash revenue from loss of tourism from the oil spill. They can't take all the pills away without an alternative. Right ? They already have a huge marijuana industry they should start making money from it.I hope they pass it for the sake of my friends. Hopefully big pharm made enough money to leave Florida alone. Plus they have the 21 plant is federal law when everywhere else is 99 WTF. Good luck to all who is stuck there.
I am pretty sure that Florida alone gets prescribes more pain meds than all the other states combined.
But they won't allow mmj hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Looks like herb is fighting for its states and big pharm for there's.
Guess who owns Florida?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heading out for some tarpon fitchin in June. Any Black Haze around?

B

BudCandy420

I gotta get outa here.
Hello from the mouse house.....

vaporedout

vaporedout

lil off subject, bubba....hes a famous florida radio guy, kinda howard sternish.... real funny

B

BudCandy420

duh..... Lol.. I know who he is... I hardly listen to the radio... too busy workin in the garden :)

C

chunkymunky

What's up guys, got to keep it low profile here in god's country.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I lived in Deerfield Beach back in '04, it was nice at the beach but the rest of the Florida lifestyle was just too much... I never met so damned many scammers and thugs in my whole life- and that was BEFORE I started growing! I can't imagine what it would be like to grow there, especially anything substantial...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Got a beach house over by cape coral, always wondered what it would be like to just move there and bang it out

Top Bottom