Growing in 3rd World Conditions (Cuba) att #2

• Thread starter Zerberus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zerberus

Zerberus

This grow is officially over!

Chopped one of the plants today day (50) of flower she was getting cooked by the light and she was done flowering so decided to pull her.

The other plant will be chopped in two days at day 52.

Black Domina is a fast flowering strain 50-55 days so its right on time.

Hopefully you all stick around for my next grow starting mid January with 6 plants in total.

Huge shout-out to @rasterman

thanks for the beans my friend without you none of this would have been possible.

IMG 20231210 WA0005
IMG 20231210 WA0004
IMG 20231210 WA0001
IMG 20231210 WA0000
IMG 20231210 WA0003
IMG 20231210 WA0002

Root system was healthy, could have been better, but given the conditions they were in they are great and healthy.

Will be starting a new grow journal mid January for a bigger grow so hopefully y'all will stick around and tag along.

For now, thank you all for your help along the way couldn't have done any of this without y'all.

Happy holidays everyone 🔥
IMG 20231210 074045

rasterman

rasterman

This grow is officially over!

Chopped one of the plants today day (50) of flower she was getting cooked by the light and she was done flowering so decided to pull her.

The other plant will be chopped in two days at day 52.

Black Domina is a fast flowering strain 50-55 days so its right on time.

Hopefully you all stick around for my next grow starting mid January with 6 plants in total.

Huge shout-out to @rasterman

thanks for the beans my friend without you none of this would have been possible.

View attachment 2085406View attachment 2085407View attachment 2085409View attachment 2085410View attachment 2085408View attachment 2085411

Root system was healthy, could have been better, but given the conditions they were in they are great and healthy.

Will be starting a new grow journal mid January for a bigger grow so hopefully y'all will stick around and tag along.

For now, thank you all for your help along the way couldn't have done any of this without y'all.

Happy holidays everyone 🔥
View attachment 2085412
Congrats, you made it! Just don't let your less-fortunate friends smoke it all up. I imagine your stash is going to disappear a lot faster than you plan. 🤣

Zerberus

Zerberus

Congrats, you made it! Just don't let your less-fortunate friends smoke it all up. I imagine your stash is going to disappear a lot faster than you plan. 🤣

Thanks 🙏🏻🤙🏻

I don't have that many friends, only one here and I trust him just not his judgement, so if he wants to smoke he can do it with me in my house, just not given any away. This is the wrong country to be "sharing" weed in.

I will be careful and take things slow, enjoy the bud for as long as it lasts.

Top Bottom