Growing in 3rd World Conditions (Cuba) att #2

• Thread starter Zerberus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rasterman

rasterman

I don't think I'll be able to wait for curing to be done to smoke 😂 I will most likely start burning right after drying, I will put it to cure tho, but since I don't have any bud right now I don't think I will be able to wait.
I smoke right after drying but the flower that makes it a month or so into the cure always supplies a better buzz and usually more potency.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Sorry - this is just a range - 2-3.5 oz/plant. 5-6 oz./plant is possible. I've seen it in others' grows, just rarely in mine. 🤣
I'm well aware I will not get 5-6 oz per plant with the ghetto grow I got 😂 but all together from both plants if I get more than 5 oz I'll be extremely happy ☺️

rasterman

rasterman

I'm well aware I will not get 5-6 oz per plant with the ghetto grow I got 😂 but all together from both plants if I get more than 5 oz I'll be extremely happy ☺️
Trust me, it's never enough. I'm able to keep up with moderate consumption but can't seem to accumulate anything.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Trust me, it's never enough. I'm able to keep up with moderate consumption but can't seem to accumulate anything.
I only smoke to sleep and when I wake up to alleviate the pain, so I think 150 grams will last me about 3 maybe 4 months of smoking.

If I had more then I would smoke during the day to feel more relaxed and get the anxiety off my back, but I gotta prioritize the insomnia and pain with this harvest since it's just 2 plants.

For the next grow I'm going to build a large grow tent from wood I'm thinking a 8x5 and I will buy more lights and install proper equipment little by little. I'm going to buy probably a budget 200 or 300 watt light from phlizon or maybe 2 or 3 more V1000 from ViparSpectra that would allow me to grow 6 plants easily. But for such a large grow I need the vent system here so it's just a time issue. Gotta wait for everything to get here.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Ladies are getting thicker 😍 going to have too put some top supports soon this picture was Wednesday...
Download 12

This is today, and it's only day 30 of flower.
IMG 20231120 075738

Zerberus

Zerberus

Wishing you good luck man!! You got this, and sorry your stuck in a country that doesn’t appreciate the ganja!

here’s a pic of my lady :) You got a tall girl, she’s looking beautiful!😍
They are gorgeous man, great job! Yeah it sucks here but it's all good it's only temporary I'm a US citizen, just here for work meanwhile, I'm a logistics officer for a NGO here.

C

chitownglass

I see you grew some pretty thick ass plants with just that one little light! Im always impressed with how much you can yield with some of these small led lights. Congrats!

Top Bottom