Growing in Ireland

• Thread starter Bluberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluberry

Hey J, just got this message... As you are a new user, you may only send private messages to administrators. You may not send this message to the following recipient(s):

But I can read them ?

In reply to your PM close to Newry in the North.

That thread you gave me the link to had some great info, and some amazing links.

Thanks!

jagle

jagle

Hey J, just got this message... As you are a new user, you may only send private messages to administrators. You may not send this message to the following recipient(s):

But I can read them ?

In reply to your PM close to Newry in the North.

That thread you gave me the link to had some great info, and some amazing links.

Thanks!

awh ya forgot about that, need 50 posts before you can send and reply to pm's yourself, ya rollitup isnt that bad a forum, lotta people on it and some good information tho the community is nicer here.

newry, dam thats a bit far from me haha

B

Bluberry

send me a pm, at least I can read it :) ok, gotta go walk the dogs. be well guys!

half baked

half baked

easi now bluberry, the laws in the uk are not something to worry about if you do it for yourself really, if its a first offence they are jus handing out cautions with no fine, ive been arrested alot in my youth and i only got £175 fine so i say crack on bro, ive had a look at the blue rhino and it looks good, its mostly an indica and i think if you had 5 plants in there you could chop down the first on say 55 days then gradually chop the rest till day 70, i think you would find what your lookin for
i find blueberry to be quite a mellow smoke but with the rhino crossed to it it sound really good
tbh i do look at trichs sometimes but i jus do a 70 day run, the stronger the better for me, atm ive got 2 phenos of white fire, white bubba, strawberry white and a tahoe og kush, in the veg tent i have kush'o'nesia, sour jack, happy kush 2 phenos, exodus cheese and sour kush, all quite knockout from what ive smoked and been told about apart from the exodus cheese which has a very low tolerance build up but boi is she tasty, prob something for you but its clone only and prob quite hard to get in ireland, im not sayin its not there but i bet its near impossible to find.
have you had any ideas of what type of setup you would like? if not go organic, imho the weed tastes 10 times better, its really easy too

peace hb

B

BudsSmoker

Hey guys im also living in Ireland and I've had great success with growing outdoors with some auto-flowering strains. Its ok smoke, we grow the good stuff indoors but its good clean gange. Id stick with the auto-flowering ones cause we get alot of rain and huge plants buds rot in our wet climate as ive learned. You can plant from may to august !

B

Bluberry

Hb it would be good to know what that tahoe og kush is like. The exodus cheese is a pretty cerebral high I thought, but I am do not know that much about it all. I smoked massive amounts for years, all day every day, then just stopped. That was a while ago and there was no talk about growing your own, it was walking around in the pissing rain trying to score hash or crap weed...until we got to Holland !!!

I am thinking of trying cannatonic from resin seeds.

If what I think is right, this might be really nice, as the higher level of CBD is supposed to give a completely different buzz, more of a wakeful, energetic, happy high, which is perfect for me, unless you double up and then its lights out :-)

As for set-up, I do not have a clue. As bud smoker suggests I was going to grow outside, but perhaps indoor is best, but it will be 100% organic

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Rt on bro sounds like your on your way to some buddage!

KMK:harvest:

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
If you do it indoors are you going to use a tent,homemade box,or a room?

jagle

jagle

hey BB ya we are very far apart, shame a meet and great exchange info and some other stuff would be handy, learn together you know. sure there is always time for that in years to come haha

T

tonto

Hey Tonto, thanks for the info. I heard kc33 = couchlock,whats your thoughts on that? Esbes seeds – where can I find info on them? Also typhoon, Google had no info on that either.kc36 sounds lovely, but it is supposed to have high content of THCs and little CBD which may do no good for the old psychosis/anxiety/paranoia? Keep hearing bad things about attitude, and just found out that my local hydro store sells seeds so I may give them a try if they have what I need.

found kc33 to have 3 phenos, 1st is weakish and makes a great day time smoke,
2nd is couchlock, smoke it most nites to sleep, 3 rd pheno starts as couchlock then sativa kicks in.

esbes= zenseeds= great bunch of lads

typhoon is a very hardy, mold resitant strain(loves nutes), only tried a little bit of it and its pretty nice

attitude is the best for seeds, dont buy seeds from irish grow shops, their overpriced , stored crapply and can get terrible germ rates.

As for the smell, it would be others I would worry about. But if everyone who calls round is chill then its no problem ! I would be worried about the landlord calling round, or my wifes friends who are a bit straight :-(

a few in the joy probably thought the same thing

nice grow half baked but you really dont get our draconian laws, i wouldnt dare dream what would happen me if i got caught with that setup, noway would they take that as personal, they dont measure bud just the whole plants weight will count towards you in court and you would be rightly Fcked

20 is the max in ireland

B

Bluberry

Tonot , thanks for the advice on the seeds, I will check them out. In particular thanks for the advice ref buying seeds in Ireland, never thought that there would be any difference, but low sales = old stock !

B

Bluberry

J, can you tell me a bit more about your set up, you got any photos?

half baked

half baked

easi bluberry, organic is defo the way in my opinion, the exodus is defo more head than body imo, its a good daytime smoke.
this is the first time ive run the tahoe og but so far so good, im only 10 days in bloom but from what ive read she is really good, 1 of the strongest. ive been doing research into ways of conditioning soil so all i would have to do is feed water throughout and subcools supersoil seems to me to be the best mix, from the way your talking id recommend you google it and have a read, might make life easier in the long run

peace hb

jagle

jagle

J, can you tell me a bit more about your set up, you got any photos?

hey BB, actually was out today trying to get it finished, just need to pick up a few parts later, no photos yet but i should have soon so when i take em ill show you the photos and explain then whats going on in them, if you need a better explanation

about seeds, stay away from irish sites ive found, rather use a big european seller, better stock and probably fresher too, get me?

B

Bluberry

Got you J,thanks. So whats your total spend going to be on the setup? Halfbaked, when I get close to planting I would love to know more about the soil mixes your using. Sounds like its much easier !

jagle

jagle

Got you J,thanks. So whats your total spend going to be on the setup? Halfbaked, when I get close to planting I would love to know more about the soil mixes your using. Sounds like its much easier !

i reckon i have the receipts lying around but all in maybe 200euro, for mats for grow box, cfl lightbulbs, light pendents, soil, perlite, vermiculite, ph meter, thermometer, the only thing im not including is cost of seeds

im only using cfl's for the moment, if i get some good grows down ill upgrade to a hid or mh, very ghetto at the moment you know

B

Bluberry

Sounds PERFECT for what I want. When I get closer I will need some advice. Do think ebay is safe to buy stuff from?

Top Bottom