Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Thank u GL I get lost staring at ur girls pretty easy lol! Your girls are looking like they reached the top of outer trellis WOW! Nice pic of unsuspecting girlfriend I'm assuming her jaw is dropped as she is walking through there hahaha mine would be! Here is to hoping for a great 8 week run of weather. Thanks again for contributing to the grow community many of my friends have seen ur grow and are making changes accordingly next year! You def set the bar girl!!
those 3 are actually my late starts. Smaller then the rest for sure but will still do nicely I'm sure!
wow...that is just crazy to me that people would change anything because of something I do! Just blows my mind! Such a huge compliment! Tell them I said thanks and I hope they have amazing results!

misterbee

misterbee

Thank u GL I get lost staring at ur girls pretty easy lol! Your girls are looking like they reached the top of outer trellis WOW! Nice pic of unsuspecting girlfriend I'm assuming her jaw is dropped as she is walking through there hahaha mine would be! Here is to hoping for a great 8 week run of weather. Thanks again for contributing to the grow community many of my friends have seen ur grow and are making changes accordingly next year! You def set the bar girl!!
Nah....she didn't "set" the bar......she IS the bar. In the Class of Cannabis Connoisseurs, the Lady is certainly, in my opinion (and I'm a pretty good judge of talent) the Valedictorian!!!!!

misterbee

misterbee

Lol thanks...but I promise it's just the soil. Little to do with skill
Oh, how modest we are (smile)……..all you have done is REdefind the old phrase, "things went to shi….". I can see the price of Poo rising in the MJ communities. You, Madam, just started the next phase of outdoor grow. When people ask where I got the idea from, I will PROUDLY reference your efforts. Your "shine" radiates far and wide.....enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Oh, how modest we are (smile)……..all you have done is REdefind the old phrase, "things went to shi….". I can see the price of Poo rising in the MJ communities. You, Madam, just started the next phase of outdoor grow. When people ask where I got the idea from, I will PROUDLY reference your efforts. Your "shine" radiates far and wide.....enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!!
Awe shucks...Thank you so much :)

Madbud

Madbud

Reminds me of the late ‘70’s on the St Lawrence. My future wifes younger brothers grew the tallest plants i’ve seen, 10-12 footers in a 200 year old cow pasture. Pure schwag but they were tall.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Reminds me of the late ‘70’s on the St Lawrence. My future wifes younger brothers grew the tallest plants i’ve seen, 10-12 footers in a 200 year old cow pasture. Pure schwag but they were tall.
Lol I bet that was something to see for sure!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

There are wild grapes and plumbs and every berry you can shake a stick at lol

That's bada$$. Looks to me like you live in a wet place, or did you create it? Where I live is extremely arid. My garden is an oasis. I'm surrounded by much vegetation but very little naturally occurring food. Our weather is perfect for growing grapes and berries but we must create an artificially wet environment.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

That's bada$$. Looks to me like you live in a wet place, or did you create it? Where I live is extremely arid. My garden is an oasis. I'm surrounded by much vegetation but very little naturally occurring food. Our weather is perfect for growing grapes and berries but we must create an artificially wet environment.
It's very wet here :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I always laugh at how small they look when someone isn't standing next to them lol
20180820 114249
taking their time still...lol
20180822 100258 1

A little leaf munching is no big deal to me... my hoards of spiders and lady bugs take care of 90% of my predators
20180822 093948 1

P

Player0685

I always laugh at how small they look when someone isn't standing next to them lolView attachment 824587taking their time still...lol
View attachment 824588
A little leaf munching is no big deal to me... my hoards of spiders and lady bugs take care of 90% of my predators
View attachment 824589
It's very true with no comparison hard to see how big they are cause ur girls are massive. Hope things are chugging along smooth for ya. Our temps here are low to high 30's still with crazy humidity going into Sept??? Just dumb nothing but extreme weather since the beginning of the grow season. Just ordered green cure try to get ahead of the mold with some prevention I guess. Can't wait to see ur plants explode! And its coming......

P

Player0685

It's very true with no comparison hard to see how big they are cause ur girls are massive. Hope things are chugging along smooth for ya. Our temps here are low to high 30's still with crazy humidity going into Sept??? Just dumb nothing but extreme weather since the beginning of the grow season. Just ordered green cure try to get ahead of the mold with some prevention I guess. Can't wait to see ur plants explode! And its coming......
And that's Celsius u yanks go by Fahrenheit I believe or most do.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

We are getting some much needed rain right now so since they just have budlets.

Now personally I do not spray anything other then silica on the leaves. Not only does it feed the plant but since it is do high In ph it also prevents bud rot and om (since both need a acidic environment to grow)
Btw we have had lows in the 40s and 50s. I Don't mind tho...soon they will start changing color :)

Top Bottom