Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Another "brain-picking" question......What is feeding/watering schedule? I'm in the process of constructing six similar "beds" for next year, wanting to be ready as soon as the danger of Frost is past. Do you cover your beds at the end of the growing season (I would think you get heavy snowfall also). Sorry about the elementary
questions, but I have YET to come across such a well-thought out basic grow setup. All that I have previewed your blog/forum with, are equally impressed. You, Young Lady, go to the head of the class!!!!! Thanks, again.
that was a kool thing to say.

P

Player0685

We are getting some much needed rain right now so since they just have budlets.

Now personally I do not spray anything other then silica on the leaves. Not only does it feed the plant but since it is do high In ph it also prevents bud rot and om (since both need a acidic environment to grow)
Btw we have had lows in the 40s and 50s. I Don't mind tho...soon they will start changing color :)
I've heard a lot of good things about green cure so figured try it, I''ve heard and read about feeding them silica regularly helps emmensely with mold and many other things. Never read that anywhere in any of the info that if sprayed it will fight mold so good to know for sure.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I've heard a lot of good things about green cure so figured try it, I''ve heard and read about feeding them silica regularly helps emmensely with mold and many other things. Never read that anywhere in any of the info that if sprayed it will fight mold so good to know for sure.
I'm sure it's great stuff :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

20180828 094536
Been away for a bit. I knew we had bad storms and I'm thankful for my cages.
A few are bent but not broken. (As you can see with the plant to the left of my gf)
20180828 094612

20180828 094745

20180828 094536
P

Player0685

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Those are fucking huge lol

What are your plans for trimming/drying?
Lol yeah they got a little out of hand. So this is the general plan(ish)
All plants will be done and harvested in 2 stages.
Most plants are grouped in 3s and 4s for the timing of ripeness (of course that is high hoping lol)
I will go through the first plants done and pull the top colas (just taking the fan leaves ...I dry trim)
Then about the time those are close to being done the next group of plants should be ready to harvest)
I have two separate drying rooms (I don't want to screw up the humidity by bringing in fresh wet green plants)

The top colas I will hand trim. The second round stuff (I made a home made toms tumbler) and it works amazing for me. Honestly I don't see much of a difference between that and hand trimming when it comes to losing any kief. I can do a pound in about 10 mins.
bulk turkey bags will have to be used for the cure, and once I get them to where I need to be I will be using humidity packs.

Thanks for your interest and I'm pretty excited to see these babies in full flower

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

@Greatlakes awesome grow, just beautiful!.. are you in canada? Ontario to be specific?(your name is great lakes) if so I’m glad to see some Canadian monsters!
Thanks so much!
I am actually in northern Wisconsin probably very similar climates and weather as any place on the lakes.

123grow

You can kinda make out the back of my head View attachment 822704
HOLY SHIT!!! Them bitches are huge!! lmao. Do you have a lot of gross bugs where you live?? Like praymantis.. stick bugs or crickets or June bugs? I freak when I am removing leaves and I see a bug. Lol if someone doesn't come kill it right away then thats it, Im done for the day. lol I could just imagine the praymantis or stick bugs hiding in those big ass plants. lol And yes I know, those bugs are suppose to be good for the plants. lol I bet you get close to 8lbs off each of them monsters! Great job!! Julie

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

HOLY SHIT!!! Them bitches are huge!! lmao. Do you have a lot of gross bugs where you live?? Like praymantis.. stick bugs or crickets or June bugs? I freak when I am removing leaves and I see a bug. Lol if someone doesn't come kill it right away then thats it, Im done for the day. lol I could just imagine the praymantis or stick bugs hiding in those big ass plants. lol And yes I know, those bugs are suppose to be good for the plants. lol I bet you get close to 8lbs off each of them monsters! Great job!! Julie
Lol... I don't particularly like bugs, but as long as they are on the plant on not me, I do okay! Now when trimming comes that is a different story because there are tons of spiders in each plant lol
And thanks! Yeah they did do pretty well this yr! And as long as I get 3 1/2 each..I will be more then happy!
How's things going your way?

Latest posts

Top Bottom