G's 6 plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby Smith

Awesome work Giddeon - these MPBs are a dying breed (or so it seems), but it sure is fun watching someone blow them the fudge up :)

Good luck :)

Giddeon

Giddeon

very glad I have found this thread. Im really excited

Good I'm glad to hear it. Care to share why?

Awesome work Giddeon - these MPBs are a dying breed (or so it seems), but it sure is fun watching someone blow them the fudge up :)

Good luck :)

Thanks Bobby,
I have noticed that the MPB's aren't as popular as I feel they should be. I mean hell first round for me in the MPB's and I hit 3.4lb per plant avg. I just followed DD's instructions in the sticky threads and poof, it seemed to just come together.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Dehuey #2

Humidity climbed back to 85%, so I put in the second 70 pint dehuey. Humidity dropped to 65% after about an hour of the dehuey being on.

Everything else is staying in check.

~1500 ppm Co2
68* night time temp
83* day time temp
64* res temp inside the mini res (chiller set to 63*)

K

Kobe24

Giddeon doesnt that Kwikool have a dehumidifier built inside it?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Giddeon doesnt that Kwikool have a dehumidifier built inside it?

During lights on the A/C keeps the room in check no problem stays between 40-45%, its light off when the A/C isn't running, when my humidity gets out of hand. I guess I should have been clearer on that.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Flushing day....

Fo those of you who dont know, a good tip is to suck out the water from your mini res's with an inline pump so you aren't waiting all day for them to drain back into the main res. I think I first read this Idea from Lost... Thanks!

104 3466
Giddeon

Giddeon

Update..
4 1/2 weeks.

Things are progressing nicely, I seem to have a bit of over ferting going on this time but is doesn't seem to be slowing growth any. My 48" centers seem to be about right for this strain. If I went with a 6 x 6" cage I might have yielded more, as the buds get heavier they are too supported and don't droop any to allow light to penetrate further in.

104 3418
104 3424
M

mrdizzle

looks pretty large bro what week?

I feel you on the cages. Maybe next grow leave on plant without a cage but not without support and see how it does. you can use a pvc to tie the main stem to then try the yo yo route

Giddeon

Giddeon

looks pretty large bro what week?

I feel you on the cages. Maybe next grow leave on plant without a cage but not without support and see how it does. you can use a pvc to tie the main stem to then try the yo yo route

They are at 4 1/2 weeks.

Possibly could go yo-yo route but seems like it would be a lot of work where as the 6 x 6 should allow thing to fall but not too far. I still might try it though just to see.

Thanks for stopping in Dizzle, good to have old MPBers around.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dope bud shots and tree shots Giddeon! :sign0005:

Giddeon

Giddeon

what day you at???
those nugs look huge already

6 days into the 4th week so that makes its what (doing quick addition problem in head) 27 days? I just go by my weeks now. Hell lately I only check my ph once at the beginning of the week, I know not a great habit but I have been running the same thing with no problems now for a while and sometimes get lazy.

Dope bud shots and tree shots Giddeon! :sign0005:

Thanks!

aleYarok

aleYarok

awesome!! based on the hairs i was guessing around 4 weeks!! shit looks great. those are gonna be huge in another 4 weeks.
lol i know what you mean... once this system get going things just seem to run perfectly. i barely touch my ph up and down anymore.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Giddeon,
you truly have the MPB touch. Girls are lookin' fat and tasty. I am so stoked for you. It would be awesome to figure out that one variable between victory and defeat with the system. Whatever it is, you got it goin on buddy.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

Giddeon

Giddeon

awesome!! based on the hairs i was guessing around 4 weeks!! shit looks great. those are gonna be huge in another 4 weeks.
lol i know what you mean... once this system get going things just seem to run perfectly. i barely touch my ph up and down anymore.

Yeah no ph up ever for me in this system and only a one and a half oz. of down at the beginning of the week, then I don't touch it. Ph fluctuations are natural and adding up or down at this point is just fucking with nature LOL :) Ha no but I just don't find it a good thing to do.

Giddeon,
you truly have the MPB touch. Girls are lookin' fat and tasty. I am so stoked for you. It would be awesome to figure out that one variable between victory and defeat with the system. Whatever it is, you got it goin on buddy.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

Well, if you are down, next time you have an empty grow room and possibly an empty bedroom (or even local hotel), I'll bring out my notebooks photo-logs and nutrient schedules we can sit down and maybe get your MPB room running right. Not saying I'm a pro and can fix anything but I do have a few success under my belt.

:fixed: <<< HAHA maybe.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Well, if you are down, next time you have an empty grow room and possibly an empty bedroom (or even local hotel), I'll bring out my notebooks photo-logs and nutrient schedules we can sit down and maybe get your MPB room running right. Not saying I'm a pro and can fix anything but I do have a few success under my belt.

:fixed: <<< HAHA maybe.

Well you maybe can help me in the future on that one. I will definitely hit you up whenever that day comes. For now, I'm stoked on the flexibility of coco gardening. If I do try MPB again, it will be a portion of my setup and not the whole thing:D

-TF

HG23

HG23

Hey Giddeon,

Very nice room and setup man, really clean and inspirational. Is this run more of the ReCon? How is the smoke? Thanks for deciding to do the journal bro, MPB's first attracted me to this site, its good to see someone still crushin em out. Ill be keepin up with this one.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Well you maybe can help me in the future on that one. I will definitely hit you up whenever that day comes. For now, I'm stoked on the flexibility of coco gardening. If I do try MPB again, it will be a portion of my setup and not the whole thing:D

-TF

OK, Ill be waiting :)
Coco I'm sure is great but one thing that keeps me away is that is looks messy. Am I wrong? I hate using "dirty mediums" indoors. I'm still sweeping up shit from when I tried to mix my own soilless mix in a cement mixer in the house. BAD IDEA! Although I am going to break down and run 4 - 7 gal smart pots with soma #10 (Lavender) going fully organic. Probably use just a few soil amendments and a few Teas.

Thanks for stopping by TF
G

Hey Giddeon,

Very nice room and setup man, really clean and inspirational. Is this run more of the ReCon? How is the smoke? Thanks for deciding to do the journal bro, MPB's first attracted me to this site, its good to see someone still crushin em out. Ill be keepin up with this one.

Yes this is another Con run. I have been doing some experimenting with a few aspects of this system and I felt that there wouldn't be accurate data recovered by this experiment unless I used the same strain all the way through. I have switched things up like cage size, lighting, styles of training, top feeding, bubbling strength, nutrient strengths, pruning leafs and branches vs no clean up, and I'm sure there are more if I look in my logs and go in depth. I have started the 13Dawgz though and will be doing a base run exactly the same as this run. After that I will switch out the mini res's to a 44 x 44 x 12 (70 gal) mini-res, with a 500 gal main res and see how that preforms.

Hope to keep it rocking for ya HG23
G

D

doubleds

wow g

hey there g

you are doing an awesome job bro !! Sorry i dont have time to read every post so dont be upset if i am asking questions already answered.

1 what strain bro

2 talk to me about your a/c unit inc. cost please. is this unit like a portable that throws the hot air out a tube in the back outside?

any and all perticulars please and thank you.

1 dont rush out and buy anything (res;s) until after i finish my thread and can justify telling peeps to spend money on them. I will be able to give more details also.... (light above every plant or not) stuff like that.

btw, you should train all your branches outside the cages and as they continue to grow put some zip ties so they will stay at the cage... practice is all.

dds

Latest posts

Top Bottom