G is that the recon?

Those ladies looks wow.

Giddeon

Giddeon

G is that the recon?

Those ladies looks wow.

Thanks Capulator!

<<<<<<YES THIS IS A ReCon RUN>>>>>>>

I have just had the same question now 3 differnet times so I am hoping to make this post stand out so that even the people browsing the pics only will hopefully catch it as well :party0042:

C

crossouttheiis

if you don't mind me asking. How much did you end up paying total for the kwikool. Can you give a lists of pros and cons you have found with this model? I am looking at one of these or a water cooled unit from chill king.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

So exactly which strain is it in the pictures? Is it the 13 Dawgs?:D

Sorry man,
couldn't resist. Plants look awesome. Booya!

-TF

T

TreFarmer

Holy Chit Mang!! All I can say, looks soo nice!!:confused0054:

Giddeon

Giddeon

if you don't mind me asking. How much did you end up paying total for the kwikool. Can you give a lists of pros and cons you have found with this model? I am looking at one of these or a water cooled unit from chill king.

I think a little over 7g's if I remember correctly sorry I know a purchase that large should be remembered :)

I was on the phone with chillking and hydroinnovations for 3 hours one day trying to figure out how to cool a room down with water. I saved myself a ton of headaches and went with the Kwikool

So exactly which strain is it in the pictures? Is it the 13 Dawgs?:D

Sorry man,
couldn't resist. Plants look awesome. Booya!

-TF

Haha, I wish it was time for photos like that of the Dawgz, I still can not believe the smell of the pheno which I am now calling Tootsie roll. It literally smells like you held an unwrapped tootsie roll in your hand and let it melt. Mmmmmmmm!

Thanks TF!

Holy Chit Mang!! All I can say, looks soo nice!!:confused0054:

Thank you TreFarmer! I wish I had some ready to bring with me when I come.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Is it safe to assume that is a brass check valve on your first pic of the res?

It looks like it could be a pressure reducer... Thought I needed to clarify for myself.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Week 7

Starting to tune things back, dropping Co2 to 800ppm, water temps to 55*, room to 72*, and lowering nute strength. I hope you enjoy.

104 3488
104 3490
104 3491
104 3495
104 3496
104 3497
104 3501
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
g those plants look uber good. What week is that above? 6 or 7?

Giddeon

Giddeon

g those plants look uber good. What week is that above? 6 or 7?

Thanks, a little over do on the nutes this time for sure but I had to hit the over do point some time :)

Check the title of the post for the week

PRIME, the S pheno has done me well in the MPB's I can't wait to see what 13Dawgz x ReCon will bring to the buckets. I can almost guarantee the offspring to be heavy yielders.

T

TreFarmer

Looking really nice G, you should be really happy right now! Things look sooo nice!! Looks like they are super close:) How long do these go to finish usually?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Looking really nice G, you should be really happy right now! Things look sooo nice!! Looks like they are super close:) How long do these go to finish usually?

Thanks!! Don't know what I am happier about though... This one coming down or the DAWGZ finally going into my buckets. :)

Usually I take them down the 3rd day of the 9th week. This time I'm taking them a full 10 to see the difference an extra week and a half does the smoke.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
water temps to 55. i'm impressed!

'looking great!

Papa

Giddeon

Giddeon

water temps to 55. i'm impressed!

'looking great!

Papa

Thank You!

Yes 55* water the last week or two. I run 63* water the entire grow, I use an inferred temp gun and temp the water inside my buckets and set the chiller accordingly. So far no ill effects that I have noticed.

Giddeon

Giddeon

From the looks of them no :( my veg timing was shitty this go. I guess thats what happens when you take entirely too long binging down the ones before this one.

Ill take measurements in week 9 to compare at least size wise with the runs of 3.5.

At this point I hate to try and count my chickens before they hatch :)

jyip

jyip

impressive grow whether you hit your goals or whatnot, at least i think so, nice looking buds already there

Top Bottom