GSC,Dinafem strawberry Cough,Herijuana,Tahoe Kush

• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Back left (Strawberry Cough) Back right (GSC)
front left (Tahoe Kush) front right (herijuana) all 9 days of 12/12

The Herijuana is more squat looking,I'm waiting on the stretch ,the light is about 18" to 20" above canopy .

The Tahoe Kush on the front left looks like a beast, she might take up your whole room, lol looks good bro.

Scotbot

Scotbot

The tahoe is not that big,must e the camera
DSCF0179

Scotbot

Scotbot

Fed some super bat guano tea this week and cal/mag and then its back to canna coco A&B, They are pretty hardy,the SC seems to like lower nutes.
I wish I had only vegged for 2 weeks instead of 4,the cookies is almost 4' feet!
I have had to raise all the others . The light is as high as I can go. I would never had grown 4 ,maybe 2 at the most n this tent.
The Tahoe has yet to start budding,is this normal? It shows that indeed it is female but has yet to form any clusters. 22 23 days flowering

Dunge

Dunge

The Tahoe has yet to start budding,is this normal? It shows that indeed it is female but has yet to form any clusters. 22 23 days flowering
Seamaiden tells us that too much nitrogen has been shown to delay flowering onset. Or perhaps she reported it from experience.
This is an interesting observation, and I for one encourage you to update us upon flower set.
I like the spider too. Nice work.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Ok,took 4 weeks to get tahoe to start forming any flowers. not use to that. Cali con says 10 weeks,ok what 6 more weeks? I ve always counted from the time I cut back daylight hours,what gives? I know you this is kinda for reference and not when the plant is actually done.

I started out cutting time back to 12/12 for 2 weeks and then 11 1/2 / 12 1/2 for 2 weeks more and now 11/13 from here on out. When do you guys start counting weeks of flowering?

Scotbot

Scotbot

Cali Conn says this about their girl scout cookies

"Your plants will need to be tipped, topped or 1st’d to make her branchy.
Girl Scout Cookies grows in a slow to moderate manner but she clones w"

Hell mine is the most vigorous I have growing,over 5' tall and still growing! Bushy and branchy,I never topped or anything. Weird huh?

Scotbot

Scotbot

Try to take pics with light off and they turn out like shit,sorry
Here's CC GSC
DSCF0208

Top Bottom