Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TooDope1904

TooDope1904

I just plant them directly into soil after soaking 12-24 hours. Currently just planted 3 of @justblazen Ghost OG x Animal Mints and a mixture of Face Off OG bx1 and Valley Girl from Archive Seeds in my new spot.

H

happy b

Yeah i usually put em straight into soil but it was "hot" soil for bloom(or its supposed to be) so i didnt want to put my good seedlings straight into it to germ but i wont be using rockwool again

B

Burned Haze

Subscribed & hope for the best on the genes cause I bet there gonna be a keeper :)

H

happy b

Thanks man.We can only hope.iv got a few other strains on the go that are the same age as these ones.there should be a couple of keepers i hope.iv got a few tres sister x monster cookies,hazeman madness(bubba x 88g13HP) and i have a few seedlings from seeds someone gifted me that says theyr loompas yeti that he f2,d.iv no reason to disbeleive him but at the same time in situations like this i cant help having a doubt in the back of my mind either,even though i have no reason to.i dont think i wil be 100% convinced till iv grew them out a bit more to see the structure.but im looking forward to it all.im just kind of concentrating a bit more on my bodhi plants just now as theyr nearer bloom.well actually some are well into bloom.im keeping my fingers crossed for a good guava dawg male and female.i know i dont want much from 3seeds.lol.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I've been looking for them DWO beans. They've been on the header at that place that rhymes with Amazon for a while, but they never seem to drop. A few interesting crosses listed.
Good Luck on your grow

H

happy b

Thanks bud.Yeah i got some bodhi,sicmeds & greenpoint via there.theyr freebies arnt up to much and i like my freebies.i bought a pack of seeds from fire stax and the freebie i got from them was worth more than the order plus he didnt charge me delivery as i was in the uk.could you see Attitude or theyr like doing that?i certainly dont.

Harp

Harp

Pulln' up a bean bag sounds better than a chair. Lol. FlynJ. Pulln one up too.
I have little experience in dirt but I intend to switch in the future. I know I can learn a lot from you (as well as others).
Much respect to you.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hangin out in the corner Just stopped in to take a peek and say hey Bro hope life is good and that the Happy B man is still smiles
Blessed it be all the green that grows Dank and share what ya can smoke the rest.
Peace Bro and Positive s2 Vibes

ClassV

ClassV

Subscribed! I'm curious to see how the Riot gear sorts out. I saw where they got a shout out from H.T., but there were also a lot of negative comments in grower forums.

H

happy b

Thanks guys for all the happy vibes,i really appreciate it.
Subscribed! I'm curious to see how the Riot gear sorts out. I saw where they got a shout out from H.T., but there were also a lot of negative comments in grower forums.
yeah class v i too saw all the negatives about Matt Riot but if you go through a good few threads on the subject you will notice that more or less every negative comment about him was made by people who havnt actually grown any Riot gear.i got the impression people dont like his methods and the prices he charges for six beans.fair enough dont buy em.But the thing is the people making negative comments seem to WANT to buy the gear but cany afford it,so that stsrt running Riot down.this doesnt make his gear shit or hermy prone (not that iv heard Riot gears hermy prone).every report i read by someone who actually ran Riots gear was a great report and they all said they would buy Riot gear again no probs.so i take all the negatives with a pinch of salt and name the vast majority of them as no more than jealous haters who actually want riots stuff but are angry coz its out theyr (and mine)price range.

H

happy b

Hey everyone.i potted on the s2 cookies into 3ltr pollypots and they seem to be starting to grow at a more satisfactory rate.i will be repotting the guavaz into the polypots aswell in a fewdays.
i was having a look at my cookies and i couldnt help but notice that the leaves on the s1 are a good bit different to the leaves of the s2,s.i dont know if you can tell from the pic but the fingers of the s1 leaves are a good bit wider than the s1 which is more sativa like.i didnt really expect them to be so different when theyr both supposed to be from the same cut.if anyone can tell me if gsc leaves grow a certain way?from what iv seen of the MANY gsc pics,the two little fingers at the bottom of the leave on either side of the petiole are more pronounced on gsc than most other strains.if anyone knows how to identify the leaves of a gsc please feel free to chime in,thanks.i will get some more pics up soon to see what kind of progress theyr making.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

not sure if you'll be able to ID a strain from just leaves, to many variables.
not a lot of experience with selfed (s1) beens, but it would seem s2's would show even more 'drift' or variation
from the original than the s1's IMO

H

happy b

The reason i ask about the leaves is iv heard a few who,v grown out gsc say that it has very distinctive leaves.i just thought someone may have been able to comment but no matter.i also thought it more likely the s2 will be less like the original than the s1.im not too bothered if theyr not exactly like the original cut as i wouldnt know even if it was but aslong as theyr dank and are atleast similar i will be happy.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Ill look later when lights come on
All I can think of off hand is how dark the leaves are

Agreed, dank is good. I don't care about genetics as long as it does whats it supposed to do.
Some of the best started out as "bag seed":rolleyes:

H

happy b

Its ok about the leaves rtn.i was just curious.your probably right about not being able to tell the difference and theyr still fairly small just now so that would probably make it even less likely to see a difference.

H

happy b

Well thats what i would have thought.i dont have any pics except whats posted.but as far as i remember the s1 has dark leaves with 5 fingers though i dont recall if theres any red on em.probably,my grow rooms freezin.lol.i will be at my grow tomoro so i will get some pics up.particularly on the s1 as i know thats probably what your most curious about 76.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

IDK too much about the GSC but I am still diggin the great vibes and the positive way you support your breeders and your gear, Kudos.
To bad we all cant just see it for what it is,
Riots gear was a great report and they all said they would buy Riot gear again no prob
A plant is going to grow sometimes it has dormant genes that are unknown that couse a problem and then their is the super pheno find that no one sees coming, IMHO its all good and we cant expect more than that
I believe your S-1 and S-2 will be close But different and that is Great in its self...
I dig hangin here Cuz ya grow nice plants and ya have a great possitive outlook, Thats what its all about.

Cant wait to see um in the flower room you will have a great Flower there . . . . .
Always sending the Positive Grow Vibes to ya Happy B Man
flyJ

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

The red should be on the petiole, sometimes into the actual leaf vein of the center leaflet.
Dark leaf color as well, I believe it has the darkest leaves of anything else I grow.
Its hard to tell with small plants sometimes, let them get some size on them.
That being said, the one in the top left side of the pic of 4 looks pretty close.

H

happy b

Thanks flyin j.as allways a total gent to the core.if only there were more like you buddy.
all this BS about who used what that was so and so,s and crossed it with blah blah from ect ect and people saying "i think he,s a dick for that."
its all doin my box in.iv seen posts were guys are more or less saying "these guys bought untested beans.i hope they all hermy on the idiots that bought them".o
that was the sentiment i took from it although it wasnt the exact words used.
This type of attitude disgusts me.wishing people shitty grows!WTF is that all about?and why do these people get so irrate about it.if you asked them these questions:-is it theyre strain that was ripped off?is someone forcing or tricking you into buying them?are you freinds with the person who bred the originals?does it actually affect you in any way shape or form atall?the answer to all these questions will inveriably be "no", so why get rude and angry about it?im all for expressing opinions,but in the right way.i mean just buy what you like ignore what you dont and grow some good weed instead of moaning and being rude to people who dont have the same opinion as them.anyway thats whsts "grinding my gears "at the moment.i just wish there were more flyinj,stables but alas there is only one flying j.

Top Bottom