Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

The red should be on the petiole, sometimes into the actual leaf vein of the center leaflet.
Dark leaf color as well, I believe it has the darkest leaves of anything else I grow.
Its hard to tell with small plants sometimes, let them get some size on them.
That being said, the one in the top left side of the pic of 4 looks pretty close.
Yeah the ones you speak of are the s1.you cant see it in the pic but the other ones although a little lighter in color(its a lack of n.)the leaves hav the exact shape of leaves iv saw in pics of gsc and gsc crosses.

william76

william76

Here's a few pics of gsc s1 leaves{veg}their not the best pics,but they may help,
IMG 20150122 204840
IMG 20150122 204805
IMG 20150122 204539
hope it helps,76

IMG 20150122 204721
H

happy b

Thanks 76, here mine but not sure theyr big enough to tell.
20150123 134256
20150123 134418
20150123 134407
two leaf pics above are s1
20150123 134447
above is the s2. I think they both have similarities to your pics will and other cookie leaves iv seen in pics.i topped abit of one of the s1 and it was the hollowest stem iv ever seen.it was like a straw.dont know how much that matters.
20150123 134730

H

happy b

Hard to tell,but both look like cookie,how long till flip?76
Not sure how long till flip.just letting em veg a good bit more, then i will take a few cuttings off each.then its just a case of waiting till the cuts root,the plants recover from cuts being taken and enough space in the flower room before i can flip.realistically its going to be a few weeks at least.

H

happy b

I had another wee look at the description fir these s2gsc seeds.apparently the s1 cookie dwo used as a mother for these seeds is OG DOM.and it also says the seeds are "sexually stable".well theyr not going to say theyr "hermy heaven" are they?but the description sounds pretty decent although i never just take the word of a breeders description unless its a breeder with a good rep for honesty(like most of the breeders based here).DWO also has some other varieties i would love to get my hands on,like theyr CHEM STAR DEISEL and GUAVA JELLY KOOKIES , TRES STARDAWG f2 ,TAHOE KOOKIES,MOTHER OF BERRY and KOOKIE MOB.im sure most people would like to giv atleast one of those strains a good run.
If anyone has any pics of kookies and cookie crosses,or has an opinion on cookies please feel free to post your pics or opinions.

H

happy b

Iv noticed some structural differences between the s1 cookies and the s2.
Here's some pics that look kinda different. first s1.
20150130 221413
20150130 221358
and s2 . notice the branches stay tighter to the main stem and grow more or less straight up in the s2 were as the branches on the s1 grow out more.
20150130 221015
20150130 220951
bare in mind theyr both supposed to have come from the forum cut but I don't think theyr from the same cut . is there another gsc cut?thin mints is it or is that the same cut?im not very knowledgeable on the different cookie cuts .

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

they could very well be from the same "parent" stock.
the s2's are going to show a slight amount of 'drift'
depends on how they did the "s2's"

H

happy b

Hello all . I was having a wee look at the cookies and iv noticed the tips of the leaves of the s2 are discolored like theyv been over fed . iv only been giving em water but theyr in bio bizz all mix soil so it could be too strong for the cookies although the ss1 are fine in it . here's a wee pic of the s2 . if any one has any suggestions on what it could be or a possible solution I'm all ears.
20150210 202219
the discolouring on the middle finger on the leaf directly above is a light burn . you can clearly see the
20150210 202307
View attachment 484294the plants along the bottom are the 3 guava dawgz,above those are the gsc s1 which are doing real well . not much smell yet.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I wish I had run the Cookie to share good news with ya I only know what I have been reading that they are light eaters, But I am sure If anyone can keep um going Green you can . . . .
Sending out the Green Vibe to ya and the Bump for all the Cookie growers out there...
FlyJ

H

happy b

Cheers guys . so far I would say the s2 are more like the gsc pics @william76 put up of his devine gsc s1.
I saw a few pics of the guava dawgz iv got on instagram I think it was . there were some nice chunky looking plants.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey happy b, What is the PH level on your cookies? That might be there issue.

H

happy b

Hey happy b, What is the PH level on your cookies? That might be there issue.
Hey orca,I'm not sure of the ph my meter recently went doo lally on me and I havnt replaced it yet . normally i don't need to adjust the ph as I'm In organic soil but I usually check it anyway . theyr in bio bizz all mix soil which i think has a neutral-ish ph but is pretty "hot",however all my other plants are in the exact same medium and given same water and theyr liking it just fine.iv read that the cookies are light feeders so it's more than likely to hot soil . I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse and will correct itself when the plant gets a bit bigger and once a good bit of the nutrition in the soil has been used up.

Orcaman

Orcaman

The interesting thing with PH is that lockout can occur on both ends of the scale. I'm just starting to learn what levels each of my strains like to maintain.:)

H

happy b

I do need to get a new ph meter though . even for an organic grower it's good to have,even if it's just to rule out ph being what's wrong . well that's kinda how I try and work out a grow problem I'm not sure of . The process of elimination . I think the soils too hot for em but it sure would be good to have a ph meter just to check.

william76

william76

I do need to get a new ph meter though . even for an organic grower it's good to have,even if it's just to rule out ph being what's wrong . well that's kinda how I try and work out a grow problem I'm not sure of . The process of elimination . I think the soils too hot for em but it sure would be good to have a ph meter just to check.
The hydro shop should have the cheap ph kits,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom