Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Ok im going to start weekly pics now until harvest.i fucking love these plants (dwo gsc s2 & gifted farm gsc s1)
They look bloody amazing.so we,r into the seventh week (i think) with the s1 and theyr still smelling awesome.inparticular pheno1 which is turning a little purple on the leaves.pheno 2 isnt anywere near as desirable.
the dirty water organics gsc s2 are doing real good.pheno 1(the one i dubbed an f1 Durban leaner)is continueing to go purple even though i have added a small radiator and temps are as good as theyv ever been.iv been told by someone who ran these s2 before that there are just "dark" phenos and its not necissarily low temps.im happy will that explanation as it appears to tally with my experience with this strain so far.heres a couple o pics of DWO gsc s2 pheno 1
20150419 115413
20150419 115703
20150419 115446

pheno2,the one i dubbed og leaner is also purpling but only slightly on the leaves.pheno 2 also seems more like the pics iv seen of the forum cut or s1,s but i knew there would be more phenotypical differences in the s2 generation than in the s1 and im glad of that.variety is the spice of life afterall. Heres a few snaps of DWO gsc s2 pheno 2
20150419 115831
20150419 120138
20150419 115939
these plants are damned frosty.inparticular pheno1.not getting much smell from either but its early days still. Bloody loving these s2 sofar.not because theyr s2 of course but just coz i love the look of them and they grow good.
the further this grow goes the more looking forward to the out come i get.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I'm amazed at the difference in growth between the forum cut & it's s1's/s2's.. The forum cut has a much more OG growth to it than those in the pics.. More stretch & less vegetation in the cut IMO. Have ya grown the cut before @happy b ?
It could be the angle of pics that I'm making my opinion on so my apologies if I'm wrong.
They are very nice, frosty, healthy, & vigorous looking plants though.. And I'm sure they're gonna be dank.

H

happy b

Never grew out the forum cut @ElManiaco and i beleive the "s1" arnt true forum cut s1 as they dont LOOK like any pics of the forum iv seen and the s2 do.plus i KNOW the s2 were made from forum cut s1 og leaning pheno.it doesnt bother me one iota that the s1 dont appear to be forum cut.they smell AMAZING! Much better than the s2.i was thinking maybe a phantom cookie s1 as they have a purp type smell.or maybe a different cookie cut,platinum maybe,who knows?only the person who made themi can defo see why the guy who made the s1 thought gsc.if the cut they took it from is anything like pheno 1 of the s1.its got a really nice strong very sweet smell.hard to describe.pheno 2 is no were near as good as 1.it has a kind of rhubarb type smell.

H

happy b

Looking dank B! Specially S2 pheno #1 :)
Yeah pheno1 looks awesome.i beleive its more of a Durban leaner,well its more sativa anyway but i think pheno 2 is more of a typical cookie structure and over all look.for some reason its coming up file to large wen i try to upload a pic after i uploaded this pic below.
heres a pic of the good gsc s1 pheno.this pheno smells SUPERB!i never took any cuts off it but iv left on
a few popcorn buds and a few leaves and have put it back into a vegative cycle.it should start to re veg within two weeks or so.i will keep youse posted on that aswell.
20150425 143621

A

A-Roe

Yeah pheno1 looks awesome.i beleive its more of a Durban leaner,well its more sativa anyway but i think pheno 2 is more of a typical cookie structure and over all look.for some reason its coming up file to large wen i try to upload a pic after i uploaded this pic below.
heres a pic of the good gsc s1 pheno.this pheno smells SUPERB!i never took any cuts off it but iv left on
a few popcorn buds and a few leaves and have put it back into a vegative cycle.it should start to re veg within two weeks or so.i will keep youse posted on that aswell.View attachment 505966
You should always take cuts, never know what ya got unless its already tested. And the S1 are more than likely from the Forum cut its just that the Forum is a Poly and no one knows what the cross really is so there are a lot of phenos that can come out.

H

happy b

You should always take cuts, never know what ya got unless its already tested. And the S1 are more than likely from the Forum cut its just that the Forum is a Poly and no one knows what the cross really is so there are a lot of phenos that can come out.
Yes i know, but i dont have the room to take cuts off every plant.plus im shite at doing clones and cant be arsed doing it if i dont HAVE to.its no biggie for me to reveg em and it doesnt make much if any difference to the smoke.sure the leaves can grow a bit strange and you get shoots poppin out every were but it doesnt affect potencey or yeild imo.
this no being able to upload my pics is really startin to grind my gears.

H

happy b

Right the bugs fixed so i can upload my pics.
dwo gsc s2 @ 7weeks bloom
pheno1
20150502 105738
20150502 105821
20150502 105944
and pheno 2 (this ones got a strong pungent "beefy" smell)
20150502 105620
20150502 105643
20150502 110003
they both LOOK ready but im just flushing em through.going to take em to 9 weeks i think.
and heres a pic of my biggest bushiest Guava dawg female.
20150430 142635
still got another two.i was waiting on the turbo klone i ordered to get here to take cuts off these.it came and i took some cuttings off em,turned on the machine and continued taking the cuttings.15 mins after i turned it on the pump shat its pants and quit and wouldnt work start again.fucking turbo klone cock knockers.

william76

william76

Right the bugs fixed so i can upload my pics.
dwo gsc s2 @ 7weeks bloom
pheno1View attachment 506913 View attachment 506914 View attachment 506915and pheno 2 (this ones got a strong pungent "beefy" smell)View attachment 506916 View attachment 506917 View attachment 506918 they both LOOK ready but im just flushing em through.going to take em to 9 weeks i think.
and heres a pic of my biggest bushiest Guava dawg female.View attachment 506919still got another two.i was waiting on the turbo klone i ordered to get here to take cuts off these.it came and i took some cuttings off em,turned on the machine and continued taking the cuttings.15 mins after i turned it on the pump shat its pants and quit and wouldnt work start again.fucking turbo klone cock knockers.
That's the cookies!i get the same smell,reminds me of beef monster munch,76

H

happy b

That's the cookies!i get the same smell,reminds me of beef monster munch,76
Aaahh right gotcha!that makes me happy knowing that.but that then leads too the question ..why call it girl scout cookies?why not call it beef monster munch?(i know you didnt name it 76.lol) is there a cookie dough smell?i think im getting a mild strange smell that could be described as cookie doe but i would have said play doe over cookie doe.theres no strenghth to the smell of pheno 1.but im happy about the info you just gave me will76 cheers bud.i was worried i wasnt going to get a good representation of gsc.does it taste like an og or similar but different?looking forward to em now.oh you mother fucker,i forgot.iv taken a wee test bud at 7 weeks.it should be dry by the time i go home tonight.

william76

william76

Aaahh right gotcha!that makes me happy knowing that.but that then leads too the question ..why call it girl scout cookies?why not call it beef monster munch?(i know you didnt name it 76.lol) is there a cookie dough smell?i think im getting a mild strange smell that could be described as cookie doe but i would have said play doe over cookie doe.theres no strenghth to the smell of pheno 1.but im happy about the info you just gave me will76 cheers bud.i was worried i wasnt going to get a good representation of gsc.does it taste like an og or similar but different?looking forward to em now.oh you mother fucker,i forgot.iv taken a wee test bud at 7 weeks.it should be dry by the time i go home tonight.
There's also a durban smell and cookie dough smell,occasionaly mint,it is quite a comlex smell,lovely tho,76

H

happy b

There's also a durban smell and cookie dough smell,occasionaly mint,it is quite a comlex smell,lovely tho,76
the purple pheno1 has i smell i think is the cookie doe smell but its not very strong.but its pheno2 iv been looking forward to the most.its the one that LOOKS like gsc and you say thats the cookie smell so im happy.cant wait to chop the bastards.i,ll keep a few leaves and small nugs on the bottom branches when i harvest and if i like it then i will re veg em but im not too bothered as i have the s1 cut that was donated by your good self and the rest of the dwo 5 pack.

H

happy b

Right only a few more days to go.the s2 cookies are half way through week8.both phenos have the cookie dough smell.pheno1 has it BIGTIME but thats all.wher pheno 2 has cookie dough and the beef smell that gives it its pungency,pheno 1 has a double dose of the cookie dough smell.im not sure its going to be any good as im assuming the beef smell on pheno 2 is what gives cookies theyr dankness and pheno 1 doesnt have it.its dripping in resin though.i think the f1 durban is what givez cookies the doughy smell and the og gives the pungencey and if thats the case then pheno 1is defo an f1 Durb dom pheno.pheno 2 is the one im banking on being more like original gsc.this pheno has the cookie dough smell with the dank beefness.it looks alot like the various pics of the forum cut,whith the distinctive shade of the leaves and the way the resin gathers on them.as i say,very distinctive.to me anyway.i took a wee test nug from each pheno type at 8weeks and im just waiting for em to dry.
heres a wee pic of the fresh trimmed test nugs.(pheno 2 on the left)
20150509 153215
and pheno1@8weeks
20150507 194647
20150507 194706
20150507 194755
and pheno2@8weeks
20150507 195010
20150507 195039
20150507 195234
i,ll get up a few more pics before chop.

Top Bottom