Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Put the s2 into flower room . s1 are doing well .I'm having some problems sexing The guava dawgs. its like they have female pre flowers....but without the pistils and i cant be certain until I see either pistils or balls . I don't up pot plants until iv sexed them as there's no point was to g liters of soil on a plant that could show it's male in less than a week,so I'm left waiting . I hope it's not one of those strains that needs to be put into bloom before they show sex . I hate strains like that . If anyone has any knowledge about this or if someone knows it's a common thing in certain chems please chime in. I had heard bodhi,s the fuzz (Chemdog 91 x appy)had to be
it into 12/12 before it would show sex aswell.

RG420

RG420

Looking great happy! Really wanna try some cookie crosses or even the S1 I will one day if I can get enough jars filled first as she is not meant To yield great?

H

happy b

No ,from what iv been told not the best yeild but that is often the case when dealing with strains that have the potential to produce top quality dankness. There's loads of cookie crosses . there's aligee cookies on Thcbay that are a forum cookie back cross.$100 for 15 seeds which is pretty good . It's probably what I would go for if I was going to get more cookies . It's 3/4 gsc forum so if you got them and f2,d them you would be almost GARANTEE to find a real cookie pheno in there if not in the original 15 seeds that is.

primordial

primordial

Sherbet is so so, but I've never had the original Cookie or cookies dad or mom
Thanks buddy but hopefully it's just kicking off with all the cookies in bloom now . stick around for the show.
Which cookies, if I may ask, has found its way too all corners of the world? Cookie fam cut?

RG420

RG420

No ,from what iv been told not the best yeild but that is often the case when dealing with strains that have the potential to produce top quality dankness. There's loads of cookie crosses . there's aligee cookies on Thcbay that are a forum cookie back cross.$100 for 15 seeds which is pretty good . It's probably what I would go for if I was going to get more cookies . It's 3/4 gsc forum so if you got them and f2,d them you would be almost GARANTEE to find a real cookie pheno in there if not in the original 15 seeds that is.

That's a really good idea happy! I may grab a pack you know and sit on em till I got the time/space then pop em for my own bad ass cookie bud!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Great thread happy b, Been watching your cookies and wanted to say that my next seed purchace is going to be Barneys cup winning Cookies Kush. Here is some info.
COOKIES KUSH (cannabis cup winner 2014)
A new phenomenon sends shockwaves throughout the cannabis community.
The creation began using a our outstanding Girl Scout Cookies phenotype to cross with a powerful OG KUSH (pheno Rolex) The project had - from the beginning incredible results.
The F1 generation truly motivated us. Getting everyone on board in agreeing the path to take with the breeding route is never easy, but this time was agreed without much argument. Our goal off course was to achieve the best balance between the very finest OG KUSH and the best attributes of the Girl Scout Cookies.
We wanted the great OG Kush quality to merge with that powerful mint chocolate/early morning bakery smell and taste of the Girl Scout Cookies.
Our final winning selection - Cookies Kush: Is all we dreamed it would be.
information
type: indica
yield: 600 gr X m2 X 600w
height: 80-100cm
flower time: 56 to 62 days
harvest time: End September
thc: 24%
cbd: over 1%
genetics: Girl Scout Cookies X Rolex OG Kush
orientation
orientation ♀
pricing
Cookies Kush 5: € 38.00
Cookies Kush 10: € 69.00

RG420

RG420

@Orcaman that does sound interesting! But for me Barneys farm are just not reliable enough for me to try, think I'll be looking at Archives Polyniseain cookie haze or his cookies x memory loss or lol some of Connoisseur genetics cookie crosses theses guys got some serious sounding fire! ;)

usstoner

usstoner

Put the s2 into flower room . s1 are doing well .I'm having some problems sexing The guava dawgs. its like they have female pre flowers....but without the pistils and i cant be certain until I see either pistils or balls . I don't up pot plants until iv sexed them as there's no point was to g liters of soil on a plant that could show it's male in less than a week,so I'm left waiting . I hope it's not one of those strains that needs to be put into bloom before they show sex . I hate strains like that . If anyone has any knowledge about this or if someone knows it's a common thing in certain chems please chime in. I had heard bodhi,s the fuzz (Chemdog 91 x appy)had to be
it into 12/12 before it would show sex aswell.
yea its all good...the preflower is a small calyx...it shows first then the pistils grow out of them...

H

happy b

yea its all good...the preflower is a small calyx...it shows first then the pistils grow out of them...
I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure . have u got experience with the guava chem type genetics usstoner?do they have to be put into flower to show pistils or do they just take a while?any more info would be appreciated.

H

happy b

@Orcaman that does sound interesting! But for me Barneys farm are just not reliable enough for me to try, think I'll be looking at Archives Polyniseain cookie haze or his cookies x memory loss or lol some of Connoisseur genetics cookie crosses theses guys got some serious sounding fire! ;)
What about aligee cookies?its the forum cut BX1.$100 for 15 beans . not sure if the buy two packs get one free deals still going.

H

happy b

Great thread happy b, Been watching your cookies and wanted to say that my next seed purchace is going to be Barneys cup winning Cookies Kush. Here is some info.
COOKIES KUSH (cannabis cup winner 2014)
A new phenomenon sends shockwaves throughout the cannabis community.
The creation began using a our outstanding Girl Scout Cookies phenotype to cross with a powerful OG KUSH (pheno Rolex) The project had - from the beginning incredible results.
The F1 generation truly motivated us. Getting everyone on board in agreeing the path to take with the breeding route is never easy, but this time was agreed without much argument. Our goal off course was to achieve the best balance between the very finest OG KUSH and the best attributes of the Girl Scout Cookies.
We wanted the great OG Kush quality to merge with that powerful mint chocolate/early morning bakery smell and taste of the Girl Scout Cookies.
Our final winning selection - Cookies Kush: Is all we dreamed it would be.
information
type: indica
yield: 600 gr X m2 X 600w
height: 80-100cm
flower time: 56 to 62 days
harvest time: End September
thc: 24%
cbd: over 1%
genetics: Girl Scout Cookies X Rolex OG Kush
orientation
orientation ♀
pricing
Cookies Kush 5: € 38.00
Cookies Kush 10: € 69.00

Yeah orcaman it's an award winning strain . seen someone grow it out a few months ago and they said it was potent tasty weed . I look forward to seeing how they turn out for you on your thread

Orcaman

Orcaman

Yeah orcaman it's an award winning strain . seen someone grow it out a few months ago and they said it was potent tasty weed . I look forward to seeing how they turn out for you on your thread
They just went on the market the first week in January. I find it interesting you have seen it grown out. I'll definitely journal the grow when I get some seeds.

half baked

half baked

Can't believe I've not seen the thread bro, very nice indeed, do you use fish mix in bloom by any chance bro?
the cookies kush was no way the best weed at the cup, there were much better even from the guys not entering the cup, now I'm not saying it's crap, but the big coffee shops seem to win way too easily, my friend entered and personally they had the fire, I tried loads over there and nothing beat what these guys had, but unfortunately no cookies or cookie crosses, probably why they did get placed lmao

H

happy b

They just went on the market the first week in January. I find it interesting you have seen it grown out. I'll definitely journal the grow when I get some seeds.
Not with my own eyes .I think it was in a magazine I read online . can't remember orca,I may be mistaken but I don't think so.

H

happy b

Can't believe I've not seen the thread bro, very nice indeed, do you use fish mix in bloom by any chance bro?
the cookies kush was no way the best weed at the cup, there were much better even from the guys not entering the cup, now I'm not saying it's crap, but the big coffee shops seem to win way too easily, my friend entered and personally they had the fire, I tried loads over there and nothing beat what these guys had, but unfortunately no cookies or cookie crosses, probably why they did get placed lmao
Well orca will giv us the skinny either way . He knows what he's doing .and I'm certain I heard a good report on ck.iv got a barneys farm liberty haze freebie on the go(Chemdog 91 x g13 haze) and it's damn frosty.
did you go to the cup HB?was it any good?

half baked

half baked

It was a washout bro, every day the cup was cancelled but the nighttime parties were still on the go, cos I went with my mate he handed me a competitors pass, some places they gave us a ton of free shit, other places wouldn't let us in haha I won't go dam again tho cos my bro spoiled me rotten lol

Orcaman

Orcaman

I just want to say with contests it seems the best never really wins. I guess as a Dutch boy I follow my heritage a lot. Derry is a great breeder and knows how to market his product. Everyone here is seeing how hard it actually is to sell your product. I love every breeder out there, big or small for there effort. Plus these North American cups just don't compare to the original in my opinion.:)

Top Bottom