guerrilla grow

• Thread starter tristynhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tristynhawk

Man i been getting some serious hate msg. since posting about that thread i read, i might just be leaving this forum.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Ah man dont worry about those people man if they are that shallow when it comes to who can grow and who cant screw em everyone has the right to grow a damn card does not make them any better than we are.

Plus like mendo said just because you have a card does not mean your 100% legal because to the DEA we are breaking the law with or without a med card.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Ignore the haters.
There wouldnt be legal medical if it wanst for us recreational users.
Its the old Indoor VS outdoor an Guerilla Vs Garden debate wraped into one dont take it personal.

K

Kief Stoned

Im not reffering to anyone on these forums as I didnt even read the previous posts in this thread before anyone gets offended at my following remarks..

People in med states seem to forget about how it is in non med states. Its not enough that they get to grow legally, have access to awesome elite cuts and are the luckiest fuggers on the planet. But what kills me is the elitest attitide some of them have. It actually makes me sick to be honest. As scar said, if it werent for rec smokers and underground growers putting there freedom at risk for many many years to help push marijuana into its semi acceptable status it has now, many of them would be flipping burgers right now because they have no real balls to grow as the old school OG growers have done for many years. Some people need to come down off of there pedistals FFS. Not everyone lives in a med state. But that doesnt mean that people that do live in non med states dont have the same needs as the ones that do. And who is going to supply those needs? Stop eating hater tots before you choke on em..

http://farm3.static.invalid.com/2694/4177235084_22440afe4c_o.jpg

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice plants thawk.
block out the hate and grow..
peace mogrowski

S

stealth

Hawk im new here to dont let anyone tell you that there better then you .your doing a great job .your pics are awsome.have some will put up mine soon.stay cool

P

Pockets

no offense to anyone but, forget about them house niggas! they forgot how it is in the field and where they came from. classic example!

intruder

intruder

theres outdoor garbage and indoor garbage and honestly I see more indoor junk than outdoor

just because its legal for some to grow doesnt mean that they know what the hell there doing!the people doing outdoor guerilla wouldnt waste there time if all they could get was junk ,I know I wouldnt waste my time if all I ever produced was garbage!

I hear this all the time if I ask someone to burn 1 with me, 1st thing out of there mouth is its not like mine and then they say they paid 60 an 8th or some ridiculous number LOL ,
I laugh, smoke it, and realize DAMN RIGHT ITS NOT LIKE MINE and tell them strait up next time save your money or maybe go punch your dealer in the face for pushin this babbid junk-after he told him its cali heddes or whatever the lie is..
thawk do what you do! haters make the world go round and they will always be there in the shadow hatin on the people who do shit for real
do a utube search on katt williams and haters HI-larious!

K

Kief Stoned

Katt Williams said:
Dont give me that shit that weeds a drug. It aint no motherfuckin drug. Ive done the research. Its just a plant. It just grows like that. And if you just happen to set it on fire there are some effects

Katt Williams said:
if you get killed...and you get killed by a tiger...and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo...and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo in san fransisco...then God's wil has been done...

Katt Williams said:
I have a disease... I'm allergic to stupid shit..

Teacher: Katt, stand up.
Katt: ...Bitch I am standin' up." [speaking directly to the audience] I hate her so much, I really do.
Teacher: "Katt, spell 'kitchen'."
Katt: I tell you, I sounded it out as I had been instructed to do. Kit-chun, kit-chun. K-I-T, ch-ch, C-H-E-N.
Teacher: Very good, very good, spell 'Knife'
Katt: Once again, I sounded that motherfucker out. NNN-I-FUH-UH, NNN-I-FUH-UH. N-I-F-E
Teacher: No, I'm sorry, It's K-N-I-F-E. [pantomimes an incredulous look and looks down as if speaking to fellow classmates] This bitch is stupid, she really is.
Katt: [raises hand] Yes, that would be kuh-nife. Kuh-kuh, kuh-nife.
[ Returns to speaking directly with the audience]
"This is what she told me in front of the whole class; she said, "The 'K' is silent." I said, "Then take that quiet motherfucker out, it's confusing me."Right after class, I cut that bitch with a k-spoon."

T

theTinker

Your pics and grow inspired me to share my own my good farmer.

T

tristynhawk

Here's some more for my fellow guerrilla's. Let's get some feed back boy's and girl's.

Journal pics 001
Journal pics 003
Journal pics 004
Journal pics 006
T

tristynhawk

Exactly... i left walking funny myself outta the brush...lol

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They look great. They are really flowering up nicely. What lat are you at tristy? They have good spacing between the branches too so thy should stay dry or at least dry out quickly after it rains.

You stash jar future looks very bright.

T

tristynhawk

Im not really sure tobor, im in the NE usa. I am hoping to get 4 more weeks on these three girls minimum. Be nice to get a QP off of each girl.

T

tristynhawk

yea i know northone, we had a wet week last week and i had to cut out a few oz's of bud rot on one plant. did you run any ISS this year north?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Keep those pics coming Hawk! Your girls are flowering pretty hard right now!

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

wwoot hawk those girls look great my biggest girl is flowering good to the other 3 smaller ones i have are to probably get some pics monday about 4 more weeks for the smaller ones i hope haha.

Top Bottom