guerrilla grow

• Thread starter tristynhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMyPiece

When do you expect so flowers? What kind of soil/feedings are you using?

Those look like they are gonna be pretty big man, Keep it green!

T

tristynhawk

Well i have some more pics, i was gonna wait for monday to feed but today was so nice i did it today. Well shit now i cant upload says something about a security token missing.

T

tristynhawk

Well once again i can do it one at a time it seems. This is another kaya

Journal pics 018
T

tristynhawk

I grew alot of these kaya this year and i like them they are real guerrilla friendly.

Journal pics 004
T

tristynhawk

thanks sticky take some rep with ya for stopping by.

peace tristynhawk

T

tristynhawk

Anyone think i will get a 1 lb plant this year. I have never had a lb plant before hoping i might get one this year.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They have the size and and branching to be potential pounders. It will depend on how dense the buds are. But just eyeballing a guesstimate I think you are going to get a few OPOP.

T

tristynhawk

Lmao...alright tobor i give up what's OPOP stand for. Been looking at it trying to figure it out but i can't ..lol

T

tristynhawk

I have been looking at new strains to try next year.
I will grow these for sure
1.Kaya
2.IAF
3.Irainan G-13
4. Probably a pack of guerrilla gold for crossing on the IAF.

like to find out more about power africa, red cherry berry from barney farms. Super sour OG from emerald triangle seeds. What's everyone's best guerrilla strains.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
OPOP is what we outdoor guys all strive for. One Pound One Plant.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

OPOP!! man i hope i can pull that one off this year that would be great hope we can both do it bro!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up tristyhawk? been lurkin' for a while. you def. got some beautiful trees there and everywhere...lol nice be safe brotha. peacentreez

Top Bottom