Guess Who, Bitches? Round Two - Ding Ding.

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

On to the Future!

Oh by the way,
the room will be transitioning into a coco DTW platform in the very near future. Be on the lookout!
IMG 2178

IMG 2176

IMG 2177

-TF:evilgrin0013:

M

MediMary

Damn TF sorry about the problems the last couple rounds, fucking ngw hose, FTW.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Damn that sucks sorry to hear that. I was so pleased with the RDWC switch on my end. I wish you luck with DTW coco!!

420Gator

420Gator

damn TF that sucks man, but im glad to see ur still rollin on with a new plan

fuck the roadblocks keep on pushin bro. hope u see good things soon

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys, No worries here at all. I never counted for a minute that this run was going to have any guarantees of finishing. That's why I immediately started the coco girls.

-TF

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thanks guys, No worries here at all. I never counted for a minute that this run was going to have any guarantees of finishing. That's why I immediately started the coco girls.

-TF

Will you still be using vertical lighting while doing your coco run?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup TF... Seems that cutting your losses is the best thing to do especially with the electric, water, and nutrient costs... While it's unfortunate, I'm glad you are keeping a positive attitude and moving forward. I really like coco and chunky perlite #4 in a 1:1 ratio using DTW, but am considering using 60% perlite next time... Just wondering if you are doing ebb 'n flow with your chow mix of coco and hydroton, and what ratio you're using... I'm interested in trying ebb 'n flow with my coco/perlite mix, but DTW really saves me quite a bit of nutes and water... In any event your girls on deck look great! :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Will you still be using vertical lighting while doing your coco run?

At this point I'm gonna say no. With a combination of the variety that I would like to grow, the size of my veg room, veg time, and layout. Besides my doc upped my prescription to 99.:rauch08:

Possibly thinking of going to adjust-a-wings. I would think that my 24k ac should be able to hang with that.

Sup TF... Seems that cutting your losses is the best thing to do especially with the electric, water, and nutrient costs... While it's unfortunate, I'm glad you are keeping a positive attitude and moving forward. I really like coco and chunky perlite #4 in a 1:1 ratio using DTW, but am considering using 60% perlite next time... Just wondering if you are doing ebb 'n flow with your chow mix of coco and hydroton, and what ratio you're using... I'm interested in trying ebb 'n flow with my coco/perlite mix, but DTW really saves me quite a bit of nutes and water... In any event your girls on deck look great! :cool

Thanks Shady. Yep, the last time I coulda saved a bundle by shutting it down when it first had a major problem. I am definitely gonna be picking up some of the chunky perlite. I am so looking forward to trying out different nutes and having fun learning and experimenting with the coco. I am just using the trays right now, but I am not doing any ebb and flow, it will be DTW. I am just hand feeding to waste at the moment. Upgrades in the works coming soon....

-TF

M

mrdizzle

drop another 27gal tub inside the system with a bunch of holes, put some window screen to keep the perlite and coco in the top tub, feed dtw and use the 1/2in feedline in the bottom bucket as a drain

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks dizzle,
I hear what you are saying. I thought long and hard about converting to something with the current bucket and light configuration, but it seems so limiting. I'm thinkin just an aisle down the center, and the rest plants. I will still use my drain system and pass throughs at the least.

-TF

T

TheIronLung317

Damn i really was inspired by that room though. I want to have an tin foil palace just like that except for the vertical lights. I always go for air cooled hoods in my room. But i hope things go as planned for the next run. Im still going to hook my room up with reflectix all the way also!

JPLord01

JPLord01

COCO now you are on the right track bro your babys look so good in that COCO. What size pot are you going to run? Or you could put two plants in the tubs and run them and see how they do with a top feed. H&G coco a&b at 5mils to start 10 mils of calmag root exl and your off to the races.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP,
I am going to be using 3 and 5 gal smart pots. I have been using the canna coco nutes so far, but after I get a little better at the coco, I will be testing out other nutes and techniques as well. I will start a new thread once I have them in the flower room.

-TF

FLB

FLB

Damn TF.....sorry to hear about another loss. I just went through major failure with a bad timer. In all your pics it seems like your girls are not too happy and the roots looked cooked. How are you mixing your nutes in res? Do you mix up in different container and then pump in or mix in your main res? I believe MPB's and UC's tubs are all connected to the res. Ph or ppm spikes up or down can stress the shit out of the root structure if not fry them which then induces root rot. Best of luck on your future grows. I would not give up on that beautiful set up you have there. Such an eye for detail you have.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks FLB. I would mix nutes over a couple of hours. Same for ph change. I will be back! Just this time all my eggs wont be in the same basket. I mean bucket:D

-TF

Top Bottom