Guess Who, Bitches? Round Two - Ding Ding.

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Good luck TF id really like to see that amazing set-up in action

M

MediMary

I look for the dreaded 1/2" poly NGW hose.

homer_doh.jpg

View attachment 133196

Well now that's been swapped out.

We shall see if anything changes......

-TF

I think its going to be smooth sailing from here on out for yah:)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

In that case I will give them another week to see if I can turn them around.

M

MediMary

Hey TF, so you changed the hose 3~4 days ago, how are the plants looking now?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bout the same. I'm sure that I need to do a major flush. I just havent had the time to yet. With 140 gal of ro, the process takes hours. It will be done by sunday.

-TF

K

kr0n1x

Looking forward to seeing the future of this rig. Keep us informed!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bud sorry to see your having difficulties. Looking at the roots I see they are still alive...just deficient. I can't say I know what the problem is but I can offer a small bit of advice.
Drop the hydro-fungicide and refill with a typical regimen (2/3 strength). Get to the hydro store and get some Saturater, Nitrozyme, and Magical. Mix up a batch for folier feeding and baby them until they have over come there deficiency/s (lights out ofcoarse).

YOUR ROOM IS SO POWERFUL THE PLANTS CAN'T HANDLE IT!
You got it this round, just baby them ladies they need to feel the love.
FJ

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

FJ,
Thanks much as always. I will try that when I change res this weekend. I have some Penetrator, Nitrozyme, and Cal Mag. Will that work for the foliar? At what strength do you mix the spray? Oh, and my lights are only running at 400 right now anyway. I think that they should be ok at this stage.:)

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Those are badass. I have seen them before here on a couple of threads. Unfortunately I have no space for that one. I use a 100g RO res under the flower room, fed off a merlin. I could add another tank, but right now I'm not gonna. Really got the coco on the brain.:rauch08:

-TF

B

bong bandit

your plants were huge in veg under the 1000. were you feeding them that weak 400 ppm solution, or a 800 ppm solution that you would think a plant that size would need?

i think your plants were eating themselves, which is why the lower growth looked like it was gone, and the necrotic spotting was from a lack of nitrogen. i would run 800 ppm at .5 scale... but this is all working for me in coco, not rdwc... good luck!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

your plants were huge in veg under the 1000. were you feeding them that weak 400 ppm solution, or a 800 ppm solution that you would think a plant that size would need?

i think your plants were eating themselves, which is why the lower growth looked like it was gone, and the necrotic spotting was from a lack of nitrogen. i would run 800 ppm at .5 scale... but this is all working for me in coco, not rdwc... good luck!

They were at 630ppm the week before transfer into the MPB's. Only fed with H&G Aqua Flakes A&B at about 4ml per gal and some Hydro Fungicide. They loved it and ate 50ppm and a few gallons a day up to transplant. The MPB res was the same mix, at 570ppm. The only thing added was a little drip clean. I thinned out the mix a few days ago to 430ppm as per mrdizzle's suggestion based on his prior grows. As I said, the last round when I had this, I pumped up the concentration of nutes, and even tried a big dose of cal mag, since some of the symptoms seem like accelerated calcium deficiencies. I also tried foliar feeds with cal mag as well. No noticeable improvement in disposition from any of it. Bossman also suggested last time to drop the nute concentration levels as well. As far as the cube height, I dunno if that would make this happen, but with that said, you sir have made it to the finish as I have not...

-TF

It was a 600 not a 1000 light, and I strongly believe it was the hose that poisoned the plants.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Quick update

OK, I think that the MPB girls are gonna pull through. They look a bit better, and they are shooting out fresh roots. The next week should tell more. I flushed the system out with water and a little Physan20, and refilled with RO and mixed up a fresh batch of nutes. Just H&G A&B, Roots Excel, Drip Clean, and some silica to PH up. came out just over 800ppm on the Hanna at 5.6 PH.

IMG 2164

IMG 2166

IMG 2167

IMG 2168

IMG 2165

IMG 2170

-TF:evilgrin0013:

B

Bobby Smith

Good luck bro, and I hope it was the hose as well :)

Top Bottom