Guess Who, Bitches? Round Two - Ding Ding.

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Glad to see you have started to turn you problems around! I find it crazy that something as simple as using the wrong hose can do that to a grow. Hopefully no more problems and with this and future grows.

G.L.
Giddeon

N

NorcalTom

That is some crazy shit. I had no idea a hose hoses give off gas. WTF I hope you found your needle in the haystack. I really would like to see you succeed and not have any more problems.

NCT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well I hope this turns the tide for you bro - good looking out Bobby Smith

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm gonna jump on with everyone else and say "I hope the hell it was the hose!". Sending you and you're ladies some positive vibes bro!

aleYarok

aleYarok

yehhhhhawwww!!!!

expect those bitches to BLOW up in the next 2 weeks. better get your cages on soon!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Got them girls looking better TF! Keep moving forward and you'll be back on track in no time... :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everybody. I really hope that the hose was the issue.:evilgrin0040: For all I know the off gas could have given them a terminal blow. Here's to hoping for that not being the case.:) They are still very slow to bounce back, but they are looking better, and definitely not going in the direction of the grave at this moment.

Anyhow, I have a canary in the coal mine so to speak.
One CVK plant in coco in the room. Here is a pic of day 2.
IMG 2173

So far looking good.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Again... That's an excellent idea for a test plant in there just to be certain. If things go well with the test plant, it might be a good idea to toss in a few more just in case... On another note, how are the seedlings looking at this time? :wondering

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Seedlings looking good. I have a bunch of girls in the coco, getting bigger by the day. Don't worry, there will be lots of company in the flower room very soon. I will post up some pics later.

-TF

L

lil miss lone

Trichomefan, please one question.

Any insect activity in the room? Flyers or tiny fast moving mite looking crawlers on top of the medium, or on the roots?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

No signs of root aphids or any other bugs here. I keep looking at the coco and leaves for anything that moves or looks out of the ordinary. Nothing that I can see. Thanks for asking, and I truly appreciate the help and concern. Did you ever get your situation under control?

-TF

B

Bobby Smith

Glad to hear things are looking up, TF :)

Still crazy to think that a little bit of hose could cause such a ruckus, but I hope that's what it was so you can start taking pics of some massive trees :)

L

lil miss lone

Thanks for checking that out TF. Were about to get started all the way over with a new room, new pots everything. Never can be to careful with those awful things running around, never hurts to have a sharp eye out too. Cheers bro!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Is it just me or does it seem like the space lab mpb style room's all kinda run into similar problems? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest plants don't like being wrapped in aluminum shiny rooms, call me crazy, but I just haven't seen a successful mpb run in one yet. Maybe just drape some panda film over the insulation. Dont get me wrong, I really applaud the work you put into that space, it looks amazing. The only thing that would look more amazing would be a room full of fat mpb girls...Hope it was just the hose tho...

Giddeon

Giddeon

Is it just me or does it seem like the space lab mpb style room's all kinda run into similar problems? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest plants don't like being wrapped in aluminum shiny rooms, call me crazy, but I just haven't seen a successful mpb run in one yet. Maybe just drape some panda film over the insulation. Dont get me wrong, I really applaud the work you put into that space, it looks amazing. The only thing that would look more amazing would be a room full of fat mpb girls...Hope it was just the hose tho...

Funny you bring this up but I had problems with the refletix wearing away as nutrient waters were splashed on it. I didn't like the fact that the shiny shit was getting into my res so I never covered my buckets with it again.

G

GWAP

Looking better TF, glad to see the improvement. Those seedlings are looking impressive can't to see them under the bright lights!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Chrome,
thanks for the interesting angle. I can't imagine that the reflectix is the culprit. I used to use mylar in some of my old setups, and never had a problem with that.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Pullin the plug once again

Well kiddies, that looks like it on another run for me. These girls are not really doing much in the way of positive improvement. Some are actually looking worse. I am not going to wait as long as I did on the last ones to pull the plug, so it has officially been pulled. Maybe it was the bad NGW hose. Maybe I have some mystery rot hiding in my system that keeps coming back. Maybe I really pissed them off with my tin foil palace. Maybe I just have no idea how to run a rdwc to get results. At any rate, I am done with the MPB's and all RDWC for a while. I have no interest at this point after 2 runs shit the bed.
IMG 2174

IMG 2175

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom