Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

I have the ac ported through the side of the tent but i also have a passive intake for the fan, its a 3 by 12 inch hole for the intake, then i have the ac for intake as well. So i think all there is left is to get a meter for the gas and get the gas system itself right?

Haggardass

Haggardass

Just throwing up some pics of the girls, the plants arent soft or wilted or anything but for some reason. maybe its just me. but they look to be pointing down more so then usual, any thoughts?
20130620 183958
20130620 1840021
20130620 184006
20130620 184011
20130620 184017
20130620 184022
20130620 184027
20130620 1840411

Haggardass

Haggardass

I moved my light up it's about 30 inches away now it was about 18 which wasn't too hot for them but maybe the 1000 was to intense for them being young still, that's the only thing i can think to attribute this to.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Since I pot the lights up yesterday afternoon to about 30 inches they peeked right back up i just felt like they were too close, didn't really burn my hand or anything when held to the canopy, but it was almost like i could see them trying to hide from the light. what do you think about lowering it a few inches everyday day or two to get them back down lower, it's air cooled so it doesn't get too hot really.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ps I'll post update pictures tomorrow when i get back from geo caching.

N

NWElite89

Lumen shock. Definitely keep the light up there for about 5 days or so and then slowly drop the reflector to 18-20. I had the same problem in my UC, and raised the lights and they started to grow!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Lumen shock. Definitely keep the light up there for about 5 days or so and then slowly drop the reflector to 18-20. I had the same problem in my UC, and raised the lights and they started to grow!
Ya I figured they weren't liking all the light thx man

I use the 20 lb tanks they are the most commonly available for refills.
Ok cool thanks a lot Kush, more pictures to come

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thx man you were the only one that chimed in and acknowledged that.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Well yesterday I topped one of my c99s which is going to be my mother plants, tonight I topped all the rest of them I just snapped some pictures real quick to keep the thread alive, even though its getting little attention during the boring veg stage lol, in the last picture I just wanted to show how tight the node spacing is on the white widow, then i just messed around with my panoramic to show my canopy so far. Im also using the thumbnails from now on because i was bouncing around another thread with full size pictures that took forever to load.

20130624 204007
20130624 204021
20130624 204047
20130624 204131
20130624 204247
Haggardass

Haggardass

It's been a few days since I updated but I ended up with a blown bulb on Wednesday, so I had to rush to home depot for a couple of big cfls, just to hold them over until payday, I got on today and ordered a digilux, I had a hortilux in that i bought for my magnetic ballast, but I found a good deal on nextgen ballasts so I bought that and used the bulb I had, but I almost expected the bulb to go I've read a lot of posts about hortilux with digital ballasts, nextgen in particular, oh well though, live and learn. Pics tomorrow of what I have had to put my girls through lol

Kushwick

Kushwick

Sucks to hear about the blown bulb I always try to keep a spare just in case something blows. Subbed up to watch the rest and thanks for showing.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya I'm going to try and get through this run with this bulb, then I'm going to use this as my backup, I don't really have the money to drop on two new bulbs lol, works been crazy this week so I didn't do to many pictures this week, I'm going to snap some today, thx for stopping by kushwick, I cant wait for it to get more exciting.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Heres the picture as promised, im afraind the plants are stretching something wicked right now, I need my bulb! lol

20130629 164142
20130629 164146
20130629 164209
Haggardass

Haggardass

I got my bulb today and idk if its just me but once i got that hooked up it looks brighter then my eye horti did, probably just because theyve been under two small fluoros for a week now, I also noticed some yellowing in my bottom leaves im going to chalk that up to nitrogen, but the tops are also starting to stripe a little on a few of my plants, I thought maybe this could be attributed to the light getting waaay to close I actually think when my fan blew on them they touched the bulb, you can almost see it in the pictures im going to take better ones tomorrow to put up, my phone camera is dead. Im so relieved to get them spread back out so that I can get some growth going, Im also going to transplant them into two gallon pots in a few days once they stretch there feet a little more under this new light.

20130705 183746
20130705 183447
20130705 183429
Haggardass

Haggardass

Been a little while since i posted any update but here's a picture of them today, I had a deficiency going on which i corrected, then thru went root bound on me so i transplanted them into two gallon pots last night, I feed them a bunch of shit, 3tblsp of liquid bird poop it has a bunch of goodies in it like kelp meal and other stuff then I put on 2 tblsp of high nitrogen bat poop, one tblsp of fish fertilizer, 2 tblsp of calmag, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but that all went into a gallon of distilled water and drenched them real nice, since the repot last night one of my c99s have grown 2 inches the others are close behind, idk if i should start flowering in about a week or not but I'm thinking give them a week to stretch there feet into there new homes, which will also give another veg feeding, then flipping the switch on them. But here it is
20130712 151505

masterscrog

masterscrog

Well yesterday I topped one of my c99s which is going to be my mother plants, tonight I topped all the rest of them I just snapped some pictures real quick to keep the thread alive, even though its getting little attention during the boring veg stage lol, in the last picture I just wanted to show how tight the node spacing is on the white widow, then i just messed around with my panoramic to show my canopy so far. Im also using the thumbnails from now on because i was bouncing around another thread with full size pictures that took forever to load.

That's nice I seem to be having a problem with that close grouping.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya me too man I'm thinking about pulling one to pot out doors to finish the summer but probably won't, one of those big ones are coming out to be a mom and one of the girls left in the gallon puts are going to get cut down she just fell apart since the very beginning, just weak genetics I've always seen from Nirvana, with those guys you win some you lose some but i won't give up a good Nirvana white widow any day, I use to have a mom that have the best tasting lemon pie flavor, I miss it but i actually just picked up some unknown from a buddy that tastes a little like what i remember. Thanks for stooping by and showing some interest I'm gonna start flowering next weekend I think I'm gonna Tie and twist and bend lol they'll all fit nice and snug

masterscrog

masterscrog

I have only ordered seeds one time from sensi seed netherlands which was white widow. I made her into a O.G. cross this will be the first time I get to see what the white widow can really do. I kept my WW mother and put her into a scrog filling out taking cuttings going to flower her next sounds like you have played with this strain before? I will watch for your picts

Latest posts

Top Bottom