Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dooty

Dooty

Yezz, plan on getting a Netflix sub when we get settled in our new home...cutting all costs here to save for the move. now i will stop getting off topic in your journal lol sorry....Excited to see more pictures..that tent looks so bountiful :borg:

Haggardass

Haggardass

Lol no worries man there is no topic in this thread just a bunch of people with a common interest. I'm gonna play around a little more with both of the cams tonight and pot up some comparisons.

Haggardass

Haggardass

The old camera pictures are right here I like them more but I also know how to use this one. These things are oozing with trichs, the c99 is absolutely covered and it's getting even more frosty as we speak. The afghan had been covered since like day ten I can't wait to see how this turns out.
20130826 200133
20130826 200209
20130826 200247
20130826 200252
20130826 200334
20130826 200337
20130826 200357
20130826 200417

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks Walt, ya i figured out that the macro works best on mine if i zoom all the way in and stand back when on the macro setting. Buy the other camera focuses on the wrong shit all together lol so I'm going to keep practicing on that one lol have to tie some buds up tomorrow getting to heavy for the stems, a problem I don't mind having lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Do you use Epsom all the way through flower Walt or is it a one time deal? I used 1tsp per gallon of water and they seemed to like it. The say after that feeding they started smelling really bad I have to hurry and get my filter hooked up lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Anyone use high p bat shit this late in flowering? If so how much per gallon of soil? Do I top dress with it? Or make a slurry I don't have an air pump so I can't do aact but i need the next best thing, I have ewc and Mexican and Jamaican bat poop and liquid seabird guano. This ph perfect is not strong enough these plants are still hungry and i just fed them. there's No lock out they turn green for about a day after then start turning pale.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I just use it the last few feedings. The prob with using the guanos this late is they need time to break down some before they can be uptaken. I wouldnt use that this late at all. Doesnt look like they need anything really either. You have like 2 weeks of feeding left? Maybe the liquid seabird wouuld be good but im not familiar with that product.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Got the filter hanging, what a Bitch that was.

A picture of the filter after I installed the pre filter.

20130827 152114

Got it hanging up had to take my fan down to get out in there properly.
20130827 160517

Got the fan hanging back up it all fit nice and snug, almost like I planned it.

20130827 160939

Aluminum tape around the edges of the ducting it's sharp and it will cut you
20130827 162124

Got the ducting installed and everything fits real nice and smells even better now, it's amazing the piece of mind this gets you, I've never had a filter before just used ona to help but never eliminated.

20130827 182110

Haggardass

Haggardass

I just use it the last few feedings. The prob with using the guanos this late is they need time to break down some before they can be uptaken. I wouldnt use that this late at all. Doesnt look like they need anything really either. You have like 2 weeks of feeding left? Maybe the liquid seabird wouuld be good but im not familiar with that product.
Ya it's a sunleaves product I think it is like 0-2-.5 or something and has kelp meal and other fulvics and such in it.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Would it hurt to put the guano in there or would there be any benefit? It says there is a small percentage of soluble and a certain insoluble.you'll see with the next pics i take, i will get them before a feeding for ya Walt and i think i have about ten days of feeding left.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Heeey demeter thanks for stopping by, and thanks it's the only time i like my girls fat.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I dont think I understand what the filter is for. Could you explain its function in the place it is in?

It looks like its hooked up to your light. Is it for filtering smell? Sucking up the heat from the ceiling, through the light and then out?

reloader

reloader

I dont think I understand what the filter is for. Could you explain its function in the place it is in?

It looks like its hooked up to your light. Is it for filtering smell? Sucking up the heat from the ceiling, through the light and then out?

I think he is using the filter to double as an exhaust. he sucks air through the filter then runs it through his light & out the tent.

Garden looks sweet Haggardass. You sure got some frosty looking gals!

Haggardass

Haggardass

I think he is using the filter to double as an exhaust. he sucks air through the filter then runs it through his light & out the tent.

Garden looks sweet Haggardass. You sure got some frosty looking gals!
Exactly what he said lol I was at work when I checked in on my thread so it was a short reply sorry lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks reloader I accidentally broke a small bud off tonight in there rooting around so it's drying right now so I can set it on fire and see where i get lol. No flush on it so it will be harsh i think i will just load a bowl with that and then use a little rubbing alcohol and wash the rest of the bud for some qwiso.

Top Bottom