Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Bro the way I get mine to keep that dank smell is cut em, clip all the fans, keep the sugars, hang on the line and keep the temp at 65-70 and do whatever you gotta do to keep the humidity around 55- 60% and I just leave them like that for about 10 days when the outsides are crisp and now I take black trash bags and pull them up around a group of branches and tie at the top, leave em like that till moist again and keep doing it with out having to take the bud off the stem and damage any trichs or ruin the bud shape then when they are just about perfect ( a tiny bit of even moistness) I jar em and leave em and the next time I open that jar......wwooowwww always keeps that dank smell and they are unmolested by being put in paper bags and in and out of the glass......and when you snap a bud open its amazing..
Would I be able to use just normal white trash bags for this or is therea reason I shouldn't use those? I want to try this method my biggest issue is when the outside of the buds get crispy but the insides are wet so this would solve that problem for me.

clockworx

clockworx

The meters are ok to see when they can be left in the jar for good but once you do it a few times its like reading a book to tie your shoes, you never forget… .but I really hope you try my way and bypass the trial and error… .it cost me tons of bud and many harvest to finally learn that technique and I've had dank smells ever since… .

clockworx

clockworx

When they get crispy just pull a bag up over a few branches tie a knot and push the air out and you don't even have to take it off to see if its moist again just feel a bud thru the bag, that way if its still crisp you don't let any moisture out.

clockworx

clockworx

Yea bro people always comment on how my bud looks so perfect they don't even wanna touch it, the other methods, nahhhhhhhh… I've tried them all, in and out of jars, brown bags, plastic tubs, wood cigar boxes, it all lead me to this method I use now and over the last 10 years I just got better with the timings.

clockworx

clockworx

The key points to keep smell are : (1) slow dry and your tools to do that are temp & humidity… .the bags are to "sweat" the buds which evenly distributes the moisture content and gets the buds perfect for the long cure. When they go into the jars they are ready to smoke but the longer the sit the smoother and sweeter they will be.

Haggardass

Haggardass

The meters are ok to see when they can be left in the jar for good but once you do it a few times its like reading a book to tie your shoes, you never forget… .but I really hope you try my way and bypass the trial and error… .it cost me tons of bud and many harvest to finally learn that technique and I've had dank smells ever since… .
I'm gonna give it a shot for sure man thanks for the advice, part of my issue was always drying to fast where i use to live the humidity was always under 15% usually in the single digits so they would literally dry to powder in two days so I was in and out of jars a lot.

Haggardass

Haggardass

e="clockworx, post: 1109529, member: 45052"]When they get crispy just pull a bag up over a few branches tie a knot and push the air out and you don't even have to take it off to see if its moist again just feel a bud thru the bag, that way if its still crisp you don't let any moisture out.[/quote]

Ya this method makes perfect sense to sweat them, I always have done that by jarring when they were crispy what a pain in the ass that was.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea bro people always comment on how my bud looks so perfect they don't even wanna touch it, the other methods, nahhhhhhhh… I've tried them all, in and out of jars, brown bags, plastic tubs, wood cigar boxes, it all lead me to this method I use now and over the last 10 years I just got better with the timings.
I've tried brown bags, tubs, jarring and unjarring, humidifiers, all kinds of shit lol I appreciate the advice a lot I think this will lead to many successful good smelling harvests for me.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Keep checking back clock I'll be putting up more pictures in the week to come especially since i think one plant is coming down next weekend.

clockworx

clockworx

I'm gonna give it a shot for sure man thanks for the advice, part of my issue was always drying to fast where i use to live the humidity was always under 15% usually in the single digits so they would literally dry to powder in two days so I was in and out of jars a lot.

If you live where there is low humidity like az ,.just keep the temps on the low side and bag them sooner to slow the dry process, the bags will keep the humidity high by pulling the moisture from the inside of the buds, but always make sure that you let them get new fresh air when they are still really wet to avoid any mold issues, mold grows in stale humid warm conditions.

clockworx

clockworx

During the last stage of bag line cure.....no jars no damage.... now they get clipped off and put in glass and don't have to be burped......and they smell great....these have been on the line for 15 days Samsara seeds holy grail 69
BAG CURE

Haggardass

Haggardass

If you live where there is low humidity like az ,.just keep the temps on the low side and bag them sooner to slow the dry process, the bags will keep the humidity high by pulling the moisture from the inside of the buds, but always make sure that you let them get new fresh air when they are still really wet to avoid any mold issues, mold grows in stale humid warm conditions.
I used to live where it was dry now i live where it's the opposite and it's taking some getting used to honestly, I'm gonna give your method a try it sounds almost fail proof as long as your paying attention to the buds, those are some gorgeous looking buds man thanks for showing them.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Do you leave your buds whole for the most part or do you try taking the biggest Ones apart?

clockworx

clockworx

Do you leave your buds whole for the most part or do you try taking the biggest Ones apart?

I clip all the lowers off and the top colas I go down till the buds start to space, if there is stem showing I cut it leaving as little stem as possible.

Haggardass

Haggardass

That sounds like a plan there, I just went and added cotton candy and northern lights blue to my wish list gonna be putting in a big order in a few weeks.

clockworx

clockworx

That sounds like a plan there, I just went and added cotton candy and northern lights blue to my wish list gonna be putting in a big order in a few weeks.

Yea bro you will be happy, I only really have problems with the big name breeders really, never herms, but got a lot of duds from big name breeders.

Top Bottom