Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dooty

Dooty

Looks amazing man, cant wait to see the dried/cured flowers and what you end up with as far as weight...keep the show going!!! :cigar:

Dooty :clown:

Dooty

Dooty

Sounds good can't wait....been looking into getting a 4x4 tent for my indoor grow so extra excited to see your results...seems you are pushing the 4x4 to the max so ill get to see what my potential will be ;)

Haggardass

Haggardass

Sounds good can't wait....been looking into getting a 4x4 tent for my indoor grow so extra excited to see your results...seems you are pushing the 4x4 to the max so ill get to see what my potential will be ;)
Ha idk about pushing my yield to the max but as far as the light goes ya it's to the max, I have read online and other peoples opinions that a 1k is over kill for a 4x4, I personally think it's right where it needs to be for the simple fact that you get the light penetration I was never able to get with a 600, allowing you to grow taller plants, what I'm going to do with that is cut all the tops when it's time and then let the bottom ones sit and mature another week or ten days, my tallest plant was 42 inches when they stopped stretching last week, so I'm excited to see what leaving the rest to mature does for my yield. This won't be one of those threads that dies right before harvest I will have a grow and smoke report lol can't stand the ones that cut out soon on the thread.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I have also been playing with my new camera I picked up a 12 mp canon powershot

Dooty

Dooty

playing with the camera a bunch? why u holding out? :p lets see some pics of those beauties :artist:

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks guys, gotta tell you after taking two years off and coming back and having all these issues I started doubting the ol green thumb a bit, just had to get back in sync with the girls is all. I can't wait to knock the next one out of the park. Can't wait to try my new strains, pictures tonight after breaking bad is over.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Took some shots with the camera tonight, don't rashly know if i like it yet but with some practice I'll get it down, it's the end if day 32.
IMG 0030 1
IMG 0031 1
IMG 0038 1

Haggardass

Haggardass

I had to load pictures seperately.
Pictures look awesome..once you tinker with the camera more and take more shots the pics will only get better just like plants :)

thx for stopping by dooty its getting alot more interesting in the next few weeks, and youre right ill get it down next pics will be with the old camera I wanna see the difference

Dooty

Dooty

Commented before I saw the pics just below my last post. WOW!!!!!! amazing bro :artist:

Haggardass

Haggardass

No worries man it took me an hour to figure out how to post then, plus breaking bad came on so I had another obligation lol

Dooty

Dooty

Been wanting to watch it but need to start from beginning. That will be the first series I shall start once my move is done.

Top Bottom