Has anybody ever just used feminized seeds to grow in tent? Do you get big grows?

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

No. I'm good. I don't get infestations and fungus problems. And I'm not going to do that for a tent in the house. That's silly. And no. Workers don't have to get changed before they work. They come dressed. They leave dressed. It's theater. I'm not gunna shave their heads either. Taking steps and precautions is called spraying. Stupid suits and thinking clean rooms work is a waste of square footage time and effort.
To each their own.......

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Do you put on a new tyvek suit and dip your boots in a sanitizer to tend to your personal grow?
No. I have a canvas jumpsuit I spray down with sanitizer before I enter my personal grow. I prefer suiting up to visit my girls rather than having to suit up to have to spray them down with pesticide.

Ponky

Ponky

No. I have a canvas jumpsuit I spray down with sanitizer before I enter my personal grow. I prefer suiting up to visit my girls rather than having to suit up to have to spray them down with pesticide.
So you don't just go naked covered in hand sanitizer? You sound crazy. You should be cracking open a new clean suit each time. And if you haven't shaved all the hair off your body by now. Well.... you know...

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Do you put on a new tyvek suit and dip your boots in a sanitizer to tend to your personal grow?

I don't do that either, but my space is friggin clean when I am growing. My hands are too. Once I start the grow no sanitizers, chemicals or anything goes on my plants or in their water.

I have never even seen a spider mite.

Never get PM.

I have no idea how to help people troubleshoot bugs because the only time I see them is on this forum.

Worth it!

Ponky

Ponky

I don't do that either, but my space is friggin clean when I am growing. My hands are too. Once I start the grow no sanitizers, chemicals or anything goes on my plants or in their water.

Never get PM.

I have no idea how to help people troubleshoot bugs because the only time I see them is on this forum.

Worth

Never get PM.

Worth it!
Taking a shower is enough. I did get spider mites once at home. Turns out the fig tree had spider mites. Had to get rid of it. I spray for bugs and fungus at least twice. Fungus. That only happens to the femenized plants I've grown.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

So you don't just go naked covered in hand sanitizer? You sound crazy. You should be cracking open a new clean suit each time. And if you haven't shaved all the hair off your body by now. Well.... you know...
I do but that has more to do with my sexual proclivities than it does with safety protocols! 🤣

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Ponky (something weird with your post won't let me quote it:

Taking a shower is enough. I did get spider mites once at home. Turns out the fig tree had spider mites. Had to get rid of it. I spray for bugs and fungus at least twice. Fungus. That only happens to the femenized plants I've grown.

I guess I am not a good one to go by on that because I am in an all out war against fungus down here because of the mushrooms. They require absolute sterility for many steps of the process.

I get bud rot so uncommonly because of it. And when I got it on my Diet Durban I had to shut down mushies until I got it under control. Just cutting off an infected bud and walking thru the space with it releases thousands of spores. Good thing they are not viable long.

So I guess my feedback is skewed. Maybe if I had worse conditions I'd get more fungus on feminized? My gut says no but 🤷‍♂️

Ponky

Ponky

@Ponky (something weird with your post won't let me quote it:

I guess I am not a good one to go by on that because I am in an all out war against fungus down here because of the mushrooms. They require absolute sterility for many steps of the process.

I get bud rot so uncommonly because of it. And when I got it on my Diet Durban I had to shut down mushies until I got it under control. Just cutting off an infected bud and walking thru the space with it releases thousands of spores. Good thing they are not viable long.

So I guess my feedback is skewed. Maybe if I had worse conditions I'd get more fungus on feminized? My gut says no but 🤷‍♂️
I think it is just a case of me being unlucky and buying bunk fem seeds over and over again. Literally have never seen the types of fungus and disease before I bought femenized seeds. If you crammed a grow over full with bad venting you might get PM. But so far I cannot find seeds with better genetics than the local clone guys have. Shrooms are getting popular again. But I'm not going down that path again. For shrooms I'd basically do a clean room with a clean entrance. In my house the grow is the cleanest and best conditioned air in the house. I'm dialed in except for finding a nice exotic smoke no-one else has that doesn't get little seeds in it. Clones of known good sure. But nothing unique worth sharing so far. I didn't realize just how hard it is to get good exotics. The worst part is you think it went well until you're trimming and see the problems. And knowing if you had used clones it would have been nice buds. But its worth hunting since I have a smoke supply regardless.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

My Phoenix pal used to send me a sandwich bag of micro doses every month to hand out to all the depressed MFer's in our friend group! 😄

One time he got confused and sent me a bag of MDMA by accident!! That was one hell of an evening!😆

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
This thread is bonkers.
The answer is yes, feminized seeds can provide big grows.
I’ve grown lots and lots of fem seeds. No fungus. Ever.
Some confused hermie bitches tho. (I’m pretty sure that’s how they identify).

Top Bottom