Has Anybody Seen This Before!!! And There Are No Bugs.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Looks like you got a random leaf hopper or moth at some point..it could be you dropped nutes or water on it too, can do that. Either way it's no big deal. But if I was you I would defoliate those big ass leafs before you get too far into flower..would get alot more bud if ya did.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Looks like you got a random leaf hopper or moth at some point..it could be you dropped nutes or water on it too, can do that. Either way it's no big deal. But if I was you I would defoliate those big ass leafs before you get too far into flower..would get alot more bud if ya did.
Sweet!!! Thanks for the advise...

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

YO!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen of the farm I voted today!!!!!! Yes!!!
20161108 144721

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Why ask me? I have no clue what I am talking about 99% of the time...

Well I felt you gave really good info and I saw a couple threads where u tried to help most when the were a certain way maybe sorta kinda could give a little help even if u didn't kno sorry (drops mic and exits stage)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I had traumatic brain injuries and it makes me come off as a know it all sometimes, I dont mean to Im just trying to help. Most of my knowledge is from book learnin or reading on here as I have less than 5 years real cannagrowing experience

Top Bottom