Has Anybody Seen This Before!!! And There Are No Bugs.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You are growing with led, my led turns all my petioles purple, especially the ones on the top. I have never noticed any adverse affects though. If you are in coco you should be feeding every watering.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

You are growing with led, my led turns all my petioles purple, especially the ones on the top. I have never noticed any adverse affects though. If you are in coco you should be feeding every watering.
600 watt led.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

:puke2:
20161113 083806
20161113 083816
Check out what this mofo looks like!!!! This is one ugly plant.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Man I have no clue to that beast.
Still no damage on the other plant right next to it?
She is one ugly F'n plant.
Sorry ,but I would trash her and start over. She's been confused since the beginning. You might be wasting nutes/light and space on her . Just my .2 of course.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Man I have no clue to that beast.
Still no damage on the other plant right next to it?
She is one ugly F'n plant.
Sorry ,but I would trash her and start over. She's been confused since the beginning. You might be wasting nutes/light and space on her . Just my .2 of course.
STR8
Yea!!! your right, chop that shit down and start another. That plant is all fucked up!! I'm gonna start a Gorilla Glue next..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hell yeah. GG for the win.
It just makes more sense to scrap and use your space for something worthy of it.
STR8

hermit186

hermit186

If you axe it take the time and look thru the pot see if there was a root problem.
I seen something like this weird lookin plant there was a cigarette butt in the soil.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

If you axe it take the time and look thru the pot see if there was a root problem.
I seen something like this weird lookin plant there was a cigarette butt in the soil.
The roots looked clean, there were no bugs or anything that I see. No cigarette butt here.. lolol

Top Bottom