Has Anybody Seen This Before!!! And There Are No Bugs.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldPine

OldPine

I love your vote @Newtogrowing! My ballot was cast the same way!

I can hardly believe I'm alive at such an exciting time! Looks like tonight could be a big night for cannabis...even though the reforms that will hopefully pass will need some reworking to make it fair for anyone who isn't a huge conglomerate.

I feel confident about one thing. If Prop 64 passes, it should be the true beginning of the end of federal prohibition.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Didn't feel like reading everything, sorry if already said.

Looks like a Ca, Boron problem. Up your Ca for sure. Would need to know more to determine Boron.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Who did you vote for if you dont mind telling?
Im voting for jill stein or gary johnson, still not decided lol
Yo brotherman!!! Question for ya, the stems on the lea
Very strange! The second picture looked a lot like thrips to me...but then you said no bugs. Did you happen to also check the roots for any sort of infestation? If we can definitely rule out pests, then it almost looks like a mild boron deficiency.

What's your current pH?
Yo brotherman!! Just a question for ya, the stems of the leaves are really purple and you were talking about maybe a boron problem. What would a quick mix for that?

OldPine

OldPine

More likely mg, are you using calmag?

The Dr. is right - this is more likely a magnesium problem. I was suggesting that your abnormal growth could point to a boron deficiency. The first thing to look for to correct boron uptake is your pH range. It will not be absorbed well above 6.5 in soil.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

The Dr. is right - this is more likely a magnesium problem. I was suggesting that your abnormal growth could point to a boron deficiency. The first thing to look for to correct boron uptake is your pH range. It will not be absorbed well above 6.5 in soil.
ph is at 6.0

Top Bottom