Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Almost forgot the cush lovers. Green Lotus. Cut a Silver Mountain last night...can't find a pic tho.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

My man surf'd..

No veg needed,pitch them in da dirt n go...
Let me see how they do ofcorse!

im lovin that BAZOOKA plant boy's,
Lg

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Is that a compliment? Lol..light dep, at day 46 of flower, lots of kashi and sun.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Only a couple of shots of mold and ya fans on low 24/7 put the on high after spraying. This last Bazooka is the sweetest smelling one. Skets one are pody but not much smell. Frosts are starting to cluster and are over 5 ft high and 6 ft wide. Burkel showing roots coming

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Might need to Surf everything is rooting except the Skunk but she will go soon. You have to come and trans plant your ones from Hawaiian soon.

E

E.T.

wassup with dem hazes surf?...i bet their 'going off' by now, eh?
pics...pics...pics

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Been a little distracted these days with the lava flow about to wipe out Pahoa town and close the main hwy to lower Puna.
Lost some work no one wants to build now don't blame them. I can smell the forest burning every morning. At least no NED these days. We have had enough problems without them too.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

looks like its time to throw a couple more plants out there bro, I don't see the weed thing drying up anytime soon. if anything probably get more expensive as people will want to smoke some shit when they are watching their houses go down. hopefully not going happen but it was inevitable. now we just gotta wait to see where going cross the road. this is where people gotta dig down deep and figure out if staying here is better for them than leaving. trippy shit for sure and it looks to get worse. lucky you are up slope bro :)

well I got the bore beetle on my longest flowering Frost. she was doing some funky shit. she needs at least another month but I will let her go until I think the beetle takes more than it supposed to. I will either give it to a friend to make RSO for his dad and some to my niece to make edibles for herself. nothing goes wasted. if worse comes to worse I know a couple local friends that would welcome some free immature weed :) me myself I cant smoke shit that is immature already. I would rather not smoke or little while and wait. alright peoples, take it sleazy, have a good night and GO BOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

wassup with dem hazes surf?...i bet their 'going off' by now, eh?
pics...pics...pics

Eh, strike 1. After they got hurricaned, I tried to move them and put them in the ground but they didn't make it. Might start a few more real soon. I was liking the stem rubs from the Kariba.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Had to start some seeds, a Mexican landrace from Classic, Bio-d(Sensi Star x Sour D) from Wheeze and an old Affy landrace x Goji OG. Ah, I feel better every time I pop off.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian some strong neem that can be injected into those holes to kill the larva. It is Azosol something like that got it from GH place I'm popping some Shadowdancer x Jack Gold hope they go I forgot I made that cross

Top Bottom