HDK's Co/Op Grow,4 x 1000 sealed and Co2..

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

Sweet pics HDk lookin nice and tight in there....yep bring on the donkeydicks heh....lol...lookin forward to the next pics man

N

nucleotide

Hey man, nice setup! Keeping it real for us MI folks.
Definitely stoked for you man, wish I would have stumbled on this earlier. I like the progression. Looking healthy and happy. Should be some lovely meds for 'dem patients.

I'm a huge fan of the aeroflo setups. I've built a couple and also have a 60 that has been rocking for almost a decade. The root growth can be explosive and the quality produced can be top notch.

One thing I might suggest is bending those plants out a bit to expose more tips to light. You've got a lot of light hitting the floor to each side of the tubes and some nice bushy lil ladies that you could max out a bit more by training them a little.

I also love Growco! My fav store - good peeps, gotta love Jay and the fellas down there. 'Bout to go down there right now and grab me some potions!

Keep up the nice work, hope all keeps going well for you.
I think I might start one of these grow diaries for my new mpb setup.
Cheers

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
LL~What up fam! thanks for the kind words. I will bring some more pics in a day or 2.

NT~Good look bro for stopping in. Aeroflos are doing good for me,got to get them dialed in for sure and then I think I will see some great results. The tip is great thanks but I have to leave some space so I can get in there and pick nanners cuz the 91s I got loves to through them. I saw J and the shop buddies down at the Hash Bash Cheech and Chong show,haha was a killer day and night.

Cheech~Thanks alot bro, those foggers look killer will have to give'em a shot for sure, thanks again. Never put the chillers in my water has been stayin at 65 to 70 degrees with out them,,the wrap I put around the rez's and the room stayin at 79 degrees has really keep the water kool for now...we will see tho. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta knock the dust off this thread!! haha anyways had 2 pumps go out over the time and kinda pissed off cuz these are good pumps wtf...but hopefully they will bounce back for me:mad0229: The whitefire tray went out too but they seem to be aight...some of my plants got dusted from a hermie pheno but not to bad and now we got rid of that bitch so next run will be better. So here some pics the purple one are my Elite Ultimate Chemdog 91 (purple pheno) STRAIGHT FIRE had Wiz Khalifa blowed and coming back for more. The other pics are OGRASKEL WhiteFire and let me tell you this shit looks amazing and smells the same way! Although me and Raskel had words I can not disrespect the man and say his shit is wack cuz its not, I can tell from jus lookin at it and smelling it that its going to be DANK stuck to my fingers for like 2 hours after touching! Big ups and respect for the FIRE.
IMG 0763

IMG 0764

IMG 0768

IMG 0770

IMG 0772

IMG 0775

IMG 0777

IMG 0785

IMG 0797

IMG 0798

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Some plant got a little burned cuz the WhiteFire wants more cal/mag and the Chem dont thats why u dont mix strains together lil boys and girls haha cant wait for next run for sure! By the way all 4 1000 are on in these photos so no flash straight what u see, try that with those non digital bulbs haha luv new age shit. These bubd still have 3 weeks of flowering also my bad jus stoned off SMF's Larry...:icon_stick man:

IMG 0802

IMG 0803

IMG 0807

IMG 0808

IMG 0810

IMG 0811

IMG 0812

IMG 0813

IMG 0816

IMG 0818

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK,Their lookin sweet! I hear ya about having different strains goin at the same time..... PITA! :pimp:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK,Their lookin sweet! I hear ya about having different strains goin at the same time..... PITA! :pimp:

Good look Midnight...yeah that wont happen again thought cuz they were both heavy feeders they would be good..guess not. Peace HDK

rawman

rawman

Im going to need to taste test that when the time comes. LOL but really good job and great set-up so clean

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
My dude what up brah...we will be medicating something nice when done believe that.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn bro... You're killin' it, but I know your camera must have a white meter or at least a diff ambient light setting cuz I bet those bud shots are not as spectacular as being there in person. :itwasntme

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man i have the G11 canon and theres a little dial i turned to -2 cuz somebody told me to do that when real bright. I wanna take some pics at night jus really dont like goin in there then. Thanks tho for checkin your boi out. Peace HDK

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
If you have a white meter setting, use a piece of white paper at arms length from the camera. Hold the paper under your HPS and press the button to fix the setting while focused on that paper. This will make all the ambient light processed by the camera adjusted to use the white paper as the balance of white. Later on when you want to take money shots at lights out, set your camera to daylight mode (this will turn off the custom white meter setting) and turn on the camera flash... Both steps take less than 15 sec to switch from one to the other and you will be very happy. :cool

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

The plants don't look any worse for wear after the pump failures. I hope you have a fire extinguisher because you are playing with some real fire bro. :tongueout

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Stoned

Good look shady on doing that research for me I really respect that and for helping a fellow farmer out. I need to read the manual for sure just sooo busy with this current grow. I will get better eith that camera tho cuz I like taking pics (new hobby soon).

Whip- Thanks bro. I'm really impressed by the WhiteFire that is going to be some killer smoke for sure i can tell. All the thc is in the meat of the bud and some on leaves but mainly on the meat which is the part I like to smoke the most haha. Its jus like my chem. When the chem is done kef piles on the rolling try after braking up and can get a nice ball of bubble hash. Peace HDK

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good look shady on doing that research for me I really respect that and for helping a fellow farmer out. I need to read the manual for sure just sooo busy with this current grow. I will get better eith that camera tho cuz I like taking pics (new hobby soon).
No worries brah! You really don't need to read the entire manual... Just that section should explain how easy it is to set the white balance. Seriously.. It only takes a couple seconds to do it and you'll be glad you did... :cool

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres some pics i took tonight. I was able to get in and take some better pics cuz the trey didnt make it back from pump failure:sign0065: but its all good will fill her right back up. But the branch shot is White Fire and its rock hard stank funk lemon candy!!! the close ups are Elites Chemdog 91.

Picture 580

Picture 581

Picture 579

Picture 573

Latest posts

Top Bottom