Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
How many Mls per gallon of base are you guys running? What ratio's of PPM's. I'm gonna do a run with heavy I read the whole thread I'm convinced.
I max out @ 17.5 mL of Bud A=B in the last few weeks, but I use RO Water that has only 2ppm when it comes out, so there is Noting at all in my water super clean.

If this is your 1st run with the Heavy start low and work your way up, Not every strain is going to take that many Nuts, I have some Killer Genetics, Sealed room,Co2 and some other shit, and when I would run the ppms lower, I would always have plants that looked hungry.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok....anyone else here think that FINISH smells like laundry detergent?

I think some where I read that Brcye decided to mix Tide into it, helps to keep the plants cleaner J/K :p

tide.jpg

slumdog80

slumdog80

Anyone order from growitbig.c yet? Looks like a heavy16 offshoot, they have every product in every size. Definitely the best
prices I have seen. They offer a pay in cash at BOA and pick up at nearest ups option.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Anyone order from growitbig.c yet? Looks like a heavy16 offshoot, they have every product in every size. Definitely the best
prices I have seen. They offer a pay in cash at BOA and pick up at nearest ups option.
thanks for the info, I will check out the website.

slumdog80

slumdog80

I swear I did not mean for my post to sound like a sales pitch! I just found them today.

slumdog80

slumdog80

I just heard back from them through email. Free shipping on orders over 2900$. The site is officially the shiit.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Hey guys, just read through entire thread, great info here. I have some questions and hope you guys can clear it up.

I run:
2x600w hps
Fox Farm OF although just switched to Roots organics Greenlite
Use Heavy 16 base nutrients as well as the Fire and Prime, I have also been using Humbolt County's Snow Storm
And am getting into teas and folier sprays as well.

Question 1 - Is the Snow Storm overkill?
Question 2 - I asked about getting more smell out of the plant and was sold Roots Organics HP2 liquid bat guano, when would I use this? In my tea recipe or in my regular nutrient recipe and is it overkill as well?
Question 3 - started mixing teas and so far only using worm castings and kelp meal, but I also own a bottle of Sea Green, should I use in my tea?
Question 4 - has anyone done a soil vs coco comparison with just heavy 16 nutrients?
Last question - I have samples of roots and finish. Did anyone add these products and get anything spectacular or should I just continue brewing teas for roots and flush products for final flush?

Best,

Cali

Some of the OG I did with fist H16 run

slumdog80

slumdog80

1) hard to say but, most likely. Snow Storm does not say anything besides it's a potassium supplement.
2) I would concentrate more on your dry/cure
3) I have used sea of green on my tea day and with h16. I have not noticed much of a difference.
4) coco is always going to outperform dirt with bottled nutes. If using dirt I would go with a living soil or
some other organic approach.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

1) hard to say but, most likely. Snow Storm does not say anything besides it's a potassium supplement.
2) I would concentrate more on your dry/cure
3) I have used sea of green on my tea day and with h16. I have not noticed much of a difference.
4) coco is always going to outperform dirt with bottled nutes. If using dirt I would go with a living soil or
some other organic approach.

Awesome man thanks for the response, just want to make sure I'm not wasting time and money, I will go ahead and get some soiless mix and try a run with my heavy 16 and that.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So this is my first run using straight H16 without Big Bud, and I have to say that 5 weeks in and I am NOT impressed. Usually my buds are huge at this point. Do things kick in a bit later when running Fire alone?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So this is my first run using straight H16 without Big Bud, and I have to say that 5 weeks in and I am NOT impressed. Usually my buds are huge at this point. Do things kick in a bit later when running Fire alone?
Did you use the fire in the last week of Veg ?, everything the same, lights,temps,feed,RH,Strains ?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Did you use the fire in the last week of Veg ?, everything the same, lights,temps,feed,RH,Strains ?

Yep. Some of the strains are different, but my two main go to girls are usually blown up by this point, and right now it looks like they are just starting to fatten up. Maybe they just dig the Fire/Big Bud combo I was giving them before.

d3cryption

d3cryption

Yep. Some of the strains are different, but my two main go to girls are usually blown up by this point, and right now it looks like they are just starting to fatten up. Maybe they just dig the Fire/Big Bud combo I was giving them before.
Are u running fire and moab now or what?

Edit-
Nvm, I see u running fire straight..

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

So is anyone using Finish w/ Prime for flush??? Do I need to flush prime out??

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Are u running fire and moab now or what?

Edit-
Nvm, I see u running fire straight..
I usually run the hammerhead/moab combo at week 6 and 7. I run these girls 9 weeks. Are you doing the Fire/MOAB combo? If so at what rates?

I was thinking at week 6 to hit them with 1/2 strength A&B, Fire @ 1ml and MOAB at 1.5 grams per gallon.

d3cryption

d3cryption

I have used Prime with Finish for my last two runs and things came out really nice. White ash.....no chemmy taste.
I usually run the hammerhead/moab combo at week 6 and 7. I run these girls 9 weeks. Are you doing the Fire/MOAB combo? If so at what rates?

I was thinking at week 6 to hit them with 1/2 strength A&B, Fire @ 1ml and MOAB at 1.5 grams per gallon.

Which Hammerhead formula u using?

Which Hammerhead formula you

Top Bottom