Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Very Nice work cheaplastic.. everything looks on point.. heavy 16 is definitely a very good line I'm currently running it, I switched from my modified gh formula and might not look back... I did a side by side of the two lines and got pretty much the same results all around... the only difference that I noticed was a slight better taste with the heavy 16 which is why I decide to make the change...

Yeah bro, your Fire Bubba was some of the best smoke I've ever tasted. Very impressive. Was that GH grown or H16? I remember talking a bit about growing but I was already pretty faded by then. What were you giving your girls again? I remember H16 base nutes, but don't recall what else.

I don't know how long you've been doing this, but you've got it dialed brotha! Strong aroma and flavor. Pungent and tasty as hell. Everything was really well done. I need to take notes.

Thanks alot bro! yeah smell and taste is what i noticed improved after switching to Heavy16.. and all around healthier plants. plus, i never worry about using Calmag ever again.
Seriously, no CalMag? IS it made for ro or tap water?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks alot bro! yeah smell and taste is what i noticed improved after switching to Heavy16.. and all around healthier plants. plus, i never worry about using Calmag ever again.

here is the link the Heavy16's Nutrienet Calculator:

http://www.heavy16.com/calc.php

Thanks for the info didn't realize this was availbe, the one I've been using gives you nutrient profiles... keep up the good work... Happy harvest...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yeah bro, your Fire Bubba was some of the best smoke I've ever tasted. Very impressive. Was that GH grown or H16? I remember talking a bit about growing but I was already pretty faded by then. What were you giving your girls again? I remember H16 base nutes, but don't recall what else.

I don't know how long you've been doing this, but you've got it dialed brotha! Strong aroma and flavor. Pungent and tasty as hell. Everything was really well done. I need to take notes
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks Bro.. everything you tried was done with Heavy 16 And additives...calimagic, a1roots,a1 amino acid,a1 Floravino, And few other adds... it seems like a gorcery list but not all at the same stage...

I'm seriously a harsh critique of my flowers, far from dialed but would love to get there, seems I'm in the right direction... lol... must respect fader, your stuff kill too the faderwifi #1 Is dank... we should session again soon...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Now I can't wait to see you rock the ghost and Diablo those two yield way bigger.. the Tahoe will let everyone know that the true and Tahoe ain't the same cut..

Then get ready for the raskal and the louee og bro those are huge yielders and should be ready by the next run.

I'm loving my flora nova and A1 nutrient combo but seeing the heavy 16 at works makes me want to try for sure.. specially cus I know A1 supplements are killer and after seeing your results with heavy 16 I'm sure both together would be super!!!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Glad to see those trues came out good for you bro..!! I can def say this your true is probably the best I have seen on the boards with no disrespect to anyone.!!!!

Yeee!! really appreciate the kinda words brotha. you know im saving the best nugs for us to chief!!
Wow looks like some Fire from here CP...Eser this cut is on point!!!

Thanks alot bro!! coming from you that means a lot.. your wifi cut that i had the pleasure of running was the whitest and frostiest i think i have ever grown. unfortunately, i tossed her due to poor judgement :mad:

you should cross it with the true and see if you can bring out that OG smell!!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Now I can't wait to see you rock the ghost and Diablo those two yield way bigger.. the Tahoe will let everyone know that the true and Tahoe ain't the same cut..

Then get ready for the raskal and the louee og bro those are huge yielders and should be ready by the next run.

I'm loving my flora nova and A1 nutrient combo but seeing the heavy 16 at works makes me want to try for sure.. specially cus I know A1 supplements are killer and after seeing your results with heavy 16 I'm sure both together would be super!!!

Woooooo you know i already got my tables designated and ready to rock alll them cuts!! The next run will be Tahoe, True, Raskal, Diablo, Ghost, and Louie most definitely!!

you should definitely try the Heavy16.. i think your gonna love it. I forgot to mention, I ran the A1 Nutrients Roots Gone Wild this round and i fucking loved it. One of the best roots formulas ive used.. on par with Roots Excel. Il be making a thread really soon detailing my experiences with A1 Roots Gone Wild!!! :cool:

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Whoa!! Those buds look super dank.. Sic lookin OG there.. U dialed that nute line up great work..

Thx bro!!!
I was running Heavy16 in veg when I lost everything and the girls were LOVING it! I will for sure be running it in flower as soon as I get another set up! Great pics and great thread so far fellas!

The heavy16 Veg A+B is the most comprehensive and complete VEG base nutrient i have ever used. So simple, and every time in run with it, I get the healthiest veg of all time. short node spacing, thick green leathery leaves, absoultely zero red streaks in the stems... and NO CalMag!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Damn son that true looks like it was grown to perfection. I have this cut as well, but I have only run a plant here and there. Now I feel like doing a whole run. props!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Anybody done a full line price comparison with H&G or AN?

I had back luck with cheap nutes, good luck with H&G and AN ...back to H&G these days.

I have only seen good stuff about H16

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Anybody done a full line price comparison with H&G or AN?

I had back luck with cheap nutes, good luck with H&G and AN ...back to H&G these days.

I have only seen good stuff about H16
dude if you want great results and to save money check out nutrifield, i can't say it shits on all other nutes because that would be nieve of me because there are lots of good lines but this one is simple affordable and gets great results.

KushCompass

KushCompass

What's cool about H16 is it can be used as a stand-alone nute throughout a whole bloom cycle if you are on a tight budget. I have seen a buddy do it with great results and a decent yield to boot.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

alrite m8 you know the ninth picture you see the purple colour change on the leaf what causes that i have a bad case of it now on 6/10 plants 7 week 0 days into flower and some have started to crisp up a little thanks Cheaplastic

The discoloration is common during the flush period

Damn son that true looks like it was grown to perfection. I have this cut as well, but I have only run a plant here and there. Now I feel like doing a whole run. props!

Thanks bro! I dont mean to boast, but this is by far the dankest OG i have ever grown, let alone smoked!! This cut is the truth, dont know why your not running the shit out of her lol. what cut are you mainly running?

Oh and of course, couldnt of done it without Capulators Beneficials.. You have my endorsement!!! ;)

dude if you want great results and to save money check out nutrifield, i can't say it shits on all other nutes because that would be nieve of me because there are lots of good lines but this one is simple affordable and gets great results.

Ive used nutrifield. I received a promotional pack from the last gardening expo in LB. It was simple, however, i did not achieve the same optimal results as I did with Heavy 16. End product was not comparable...

I pay a couple hundred bucks extra for superior quality and yeild. people can talk all the shit they want, but at the end of the day, the dude with the dankest OG wins...

Top Bottom