Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

What's cool about H16 is it can be used as a stand-alone nute throughout a whole bloom cycle if you are on a tight budget. I have seen a buddy do it with great results and a decent yield to boot.

Very true!! I highly recommend this route to beginners or people on a tight budget. You wont be disappointed!!!!

And to those thinking about using the entire Heavy16 line. It is advised that you keep it simple and only use Heavy16 products in the line up without adding extra additives or supplements. Heavy16 works much better as a complete line up without the use of unnecessary additives and supplements from different companies. This advice came straight from Heavy16's chief agronomist.

Aligee

Aligee

Yeee!! really appreciate the kinda words brotha. you know im saving the best nugs for us to chief!!

Thanks alot bro!! coming from you that means a lot.. your wifi cut that i had the pleasure of running was the whitest and frostiest i think i have ever grown. unfortunately, i tossed her due to poor judgement :mad:

you should cross it with the true and see if you can bring out that OG smell!!
I will def consider crossing the wifi#1 & the TrueOG!!! Hows the smoke on the TrueOg ???

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The discoloration is common during the flush period

Thanks bro! I dont mean to boast, but this is by far the dankest OG i have ever grown, let alone smoked!! This cut is the truth, dont know why your not running the shit out of her lol. what cut are you mainly running?

Oh and of course, couldnt of done it without Capulators Beneficials.. You have my endorsement!!! ;)

Ive used nutrifield. I received a promotional pack from the last gardening expo in LB. It was simple, however, i did not achieve the same optimal results as I did with Heavy 16. End product was not comparable...

I pay a couple hundred bucks extra for superior quality and yeild. people can talk all the shit they want, but at the end of the day, the dude with the dankest OG wins...

Thanks bro, I also enjoy the bennies. As for what I am running:

COlombian landrace, Super lemon haze pheno that is incredible, wifi (my lemon pine sol pheno), kosher kush, FPOG, True OG, tangerine dream, LSD, White hashplant, guava13, ghost og, stardawg, PK, etc...

I like a variety, but in a couple months I may go ahead and fill up a bed with the true. It actually reminds me a lot of the kosher. It has a better calyx to leaf ratio, but the kosher smells a little better to me.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah WiFi needs the true so it can truly bring out that og smell.. the yield and structure of the WiFi would be perfect for the true..!!

Glad to see your running her also capulator.. enjoy her 70 days is perfect for this girl!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What's the stretch like on that True OG after u flip them? Say compared 2 WiFi #1

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I will def consider crossing the wifi#1 & the TrueOG!!! Hows the smoke on the TrueOg ???

Fuck ya! the structure from both plants will really compliment each other.. The smoke is off the chain dank. Perfect OG smell and taste on the inhale/exhale. very stoney as you can imagine :D

Thanks bro, I also enjoy the bennies. As for what I am running:

COlombian landrace, Super lemon haze pheno that is incredible, wifi (my lemon pine sol pheno), kosher kush, FPOG, True OG, tangerine dream, LSD, White hashplant, guava13, ghost og, stardawg, PK, etc...

I like a variety, but in a couple months I may go ahead and fill up a bed with the true. It actually reminds me a lot of the kosher. It has a better calyx to leaf ratio, but the kosher smells a little better to me.

Damn thats a killer lineup bro. I ditched my Wifi #1 and now i regret it. I hear the Ghost cut is really legit. And that Kosher is bomb, My boy dumps some of that kosher off in Hollywood. very dank and really loud with the smell, reminds me of skywalker with the structure and smell.

you have any pics of your wifi pheno? and how does the smell compare to some of your other OG's? like the ghost or true?
What's the stretch like on that True OG after u flip them? Say compared 2 WiFi #1

If i can recall correctly, they stretch about the same amount. Its been a while since i ran the #1

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Fuck ya! the structure from both plants will really compliment each other.. The smoke is off the chain dank. Perfect OG smell and taste on the inhale/exhale. very stoney as you can imagine :D

Damn thats a killer lineup bro. I ditched my Wifi #1 and now i regret it. I hear the Ghost cut is really legit. And that Kosher is bomb, My boy dumps some of that kosher off in Hollywood. very dank and really loud with the smell, reminds me of skywalker with the structure and smell.

you have any pics of your wifi pheno? and how does the smell compare to some of your other OG's? like the ghost or true?

If i can recall correctly, they stretch about the same amount. Its been a while since i ran the #1

I can post pics of it soon. Ill PM you with them. Give it another few weeks.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

The true doesn't stretch too much I would say WiFi stretches more than true if not the same.. I say top and train her too because she doesn't put out huge buds anyways so more tops would be ideal for that girl..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Been testing the new Heavy 16 Flush product. So far im loving the increased nutrient uptake. I have been running it at 5ml a gallon all the way through veg. This round will get it till day 70.
Image2

Anyone else using this stuff?

Aligee

Aligee

Thinking bout trying out the H16 base nute .. that True was some danky dank!!!! gonna run the wifey side by side with True idk i think my pheno will give it a run for its $$!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Thinking bout trying out the H16 base nute .. that True was some danky dank!!!! gonna run the wifey side by side with True idk i think my pheno will give it a run for its $$!

you should bro! right now would be a good time because the msrp dropped nearly in half at greencoast. if you do, i HIGHLY recommend running it with the PRIME and FIRE, you will see major results. Read up a little on the prime and fire, you wont look back! use your enzymes and roots excel as usual.

I think you might be right. Your wifi takes the cake in frost level. seriously some of the most trichome covered bud i have had the pleasure to grow..

Just wish i could get my hands on her again cuz i would love to run her side by side the next to the true. that wifi made the dankest kief of all time. super white and literally melted into a liquid as soon as the flame was a few inches away. haven't seen that before in a damn long time.

P.S. Thanks for the FireDog cuts bro!! cant wait to see how they turn out.. you have any finished flower pics?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Hello all, I just made the leap from AN to the Heavy 16 bought VEG A+B, BUD A+B, Prime, Fire:D I’m sick n tired of paying all that money to Big Mike, I have provably made a dozen payments on that fucker’s Hummer he rides around in, LOL. I’m trying to find the part that screws into the tops of them 10Litter bottles to make it way easy tp pour nuts, where do I get them?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Hello all, I just made the leap from AN to the Heavy 16 bought VEG A+B, BUD A+B, Prime, Fire:D I’m sick n tired of paying all that money to Big Mike, I have provably made a dozen payments on that fucker’s Hummer he rides around in, LOL. I’m trying to find the part that screws into the tops of them 10Litter bottles to make it way easy tp pour nuts, where do I get them?

Most hydro shops carry it. i believe its called a nutrient spigot.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

If you like this product from Heavy 16 called "Heavy Flush", you should try Cutting Edge Solutions product called "Sugaree".....been using it for YEARS now as a flushing, finishing product. Pretty sure its more concentrated than Heavy Flush is and cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom