Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Dam, way to kill it man! Straight fire nugs ya got there^^. Way to represent the heavy 16, I still think they should charge a little less for it but it's a dam good product and in the end it doesn't matter. Have you tried running heavy's line-up in soil? I definatly think it preforms better in coco after seein your results:D, but that could be circumstacial. anyways take it easy man, Can't wait to see what you crank out next..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
It's really not that expensive if you know where to look.. $40 per gallon for the A+B...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

i'm talkin bout the line-up as a whole^^, but yea i'll def look into this.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
i'm talkin bout the line-up as a whole^^, but yea i'll def look into this.

You are correct. the lineup as a whole is a little spendy, but if you consider their line up verses creating your own line up with a bunch of other nutes, it evens itself out.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
what is the Heavy Flush, do I use it in dirt ?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Dam, way to kill it man! Straight fire nugs ya got there^^. Way to represent the heavy 16, I still think they should charge a little less for it but it's a dam good product and in the end it doesn't matter. Have you tried running heavy's line-up in soil? I definatly think it preforms better in coco after seein your results:D, but that could be circumstacial. anyways take it easy man, Can't wait to see what you crank out next..

Thanks alot bro!! yeah the price is a little high. the A+B dropped in price at greencoast so im happy. Honestly, in the end I'll pay a little extra for superior quality and customer support if i need it.

I havent tried running in soil. I stopped using soil in my setups due to poor quality control and contamination. I have heard people doing good things with Heavy16 in soil tho!!

Stay tuned bro, This next round of is gonna blow the last one out of the water. Full Heavy 16 line up as usual. These plants are way more dialed in this time tho.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

what is the Heavy Flush, do I use it in dirt ?

Heavy 16 Flush is a unique product. Not to be confused with Clearex (which is just sugar water)

It contains the lowest molecular weight humic acid on the market, derived from ancient deciduous forests using a proprietary cold water extraction method. It is designed to enhance flavor towards the end while flushing excess salts. This is my first time running it. I'll be using it from start to finish every feeding at 5ml to the gallon and then 10ml a gallon at the end.

And yes you can use it in dirt!!! ;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Heavy 16 Flush is a unique product. Not to be confused with Clearex (which is just sugar water)

It contains the lowest molecular weight humic acid on the market, derived from ancient deciduous forests using a proprietary cold water extraction method. It is designed to enhance flavor towards the end while flushing excess salts. This is my first time running it. I'll be using it from start to finish every feeding at 5ml to the gallon and then 10ml a gallon at the end.

Ok so I went to the heavy 16 website can't find anything on the heavy flush but its on the new feed charts, so where online can I or are you buying it from ?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Ok so I went to the heavy 16 website can't find anything on the heavy flush but its on the new feed charts, so where online can I or are you buying it from ?

Heavy Flush has not been released yet. Should hit the shelfs soon.

K

kushsmoker30

so what this stuff cost? cuz at 5-10 ML /gal seems like 1 would go through it fast.
i c ur gonna use it from start to finish, is it like a drip clean from H&G? or more like clearex witch is used mainly as a finishing product.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I'm running a Pro-Mix soil will the Heavy Flush work in soil ?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

so what this stuff cost? cuz at 5-10 ML /gal seems like 1 would go through it fast.
i c ur gonna use it from start to finish, is it like a drip clean from H&G? or more like clearex witch is used mainly as a finishing product.

Its not out yet, I dont know what the MSRP will be.
Did ya read what I just wrote lol? I said its not to be confused with Clearex. Clearex is just sugar water.

K

kushsmoker30

Its not out yet, I dont know what the MSRP will be.
Did ya read what I just wrote lol? I said its not to be confused with Clearex. Clearex is just sugar water.

sure did, i was referring to the fact that clearex is mainly a flushing agent or whatever that can b used here n there during grow but mainly 4 the end.

where drip clean is intended to be used from start to finish, i think it keeps salts soft or something so they'll flush out easy....i quit using drip clean, i can't really tell if it does anything other then cost me money.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Things are about to blow up. Many colas soon to come! Nodes are much denser and side and lateral branching is more abundant. I started running Heavy FIRE in late veg and you can sure as hell see a difference. Forget bud blood/bud ignitor.. FIRE is the TRUTH!!

P1020601
P1020609
P1020608
P1020607
P1020606
P1020602
P1020601

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Just a FYI, CleareX is not just sugar water. It works VERY well,so far every person I have seen that thought it did not work well was not using it properly.....it might not be as good as this product by Heavy 16, but it is for sure not just sugar water....it is a very good product.

I would expect the peeps trying this new Heavy 16 flushing product will like it a lot, as I mentioned, been using basically the same exact product by Cutting Edge Solutions called Sugaree and it works VERY well indeed! SO I imagine you guys will like this product very much!!

Excellent thread BTW, very informative. Heavy 16 makes a quality product for sure! Love there 2 part bloom formula.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
So does anyone know when the Heavy Flush we be for sale to everyone?? I just love the fact I just made the switch from AN to Heavy 16 & can't get the whole program....:confused:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I just talk to the Heavy 16 People on Phone, The flush is not Flush anymore its going to be renamed to Finish, They also changed the mix again so its going to be differnt then whats in the Flush that you guys have right now..

Latest posts

Top Bottom