Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just had to buy more Heavy 16 over the weekend have been buying the 10L jugs of Veg A+B Bud A+B & Prime but the biggest Fire I found was a 4L its cost me like $342.99 for it. So far Plants look WAY Better then my AN runs not sure but so far loving the Heavy 16, going to have to buy the shirt I like it so much ...:p
Any word on when the Finish & Roots will hit the stores here in Michigan ??

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I just had to buy more Heavy 16 over the weekend have been buying the 10L jugs of Veg A+B Bud A+B & Prime but the biggest Fire I found was a 4L its cost me like $342.99 for it. So far Plants look WAY Better then my AN runs not sure but so far loving the Heavy 16, going to have to buy the shirt I like it so much ...:p
Any word on when the Finish & Roots will hit the stores here in Michigan ??

Not sure yet bro, the flush and roots havent even been released in Cali as far as i know.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Going to Gr tomorrow to pick up 2 10 Littes of Bud A, 2 10 Litters of Bud B & 2 10 Litters of Prime..:cool:
Now I just need to find a Heavy 16 T shirt..:p

P

paulycali

Going to Gr tomorrow to pick up 2 10 Littes of Bud A, 2 10 Litters of Bud B & 2 10 Litters of Prime..:cool:
Now I just need to find a Heavy 16 T shirt..:p

What about the FIRE? That shit is expensive but sure goes a long way. Highly concentrated bloom formula

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
IMG 0418

Hello fellow farmers, I went down today to Grand Rapids Hydro to get stocked back up on the Heavy 16 in the 10 Litters sized bottles & was surprised to find that the fresh shipment they just got in right from Heavy 16 was in a newly redesigned bottles, just thought I would share this with everyone, so If your dealer has the square 10Litters then it might be old stock, I guess they ran into trouble getting the square jugs so they have switched to these ones for now.:cool:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
So I have decided to run a little test run as soon as my moms are large enough to fill 4 tables with one strain. There will be 16 plants per tray. The medium will be Promix HP with a bag of worm poop and dolomite lime added to each bale and planted in 3 gal pots. Each tray will be Heavy based with different additives. I'm thinking like this.

Tray 1: My mix(control): Heavy 16 A&B, Sea Green, HPK, Kelp, Molasses, Roots E, Cannazym, Silica, Calmag, Moab.

Tray 2: The whole Heavy 16 line: A&B, Prime, Fire, Foliar, Roots(if I can find it), Calmag(if needed)..

Tray 3: Heavy alone: Heavy 16 A&B, Calmag.

Tray 4: Misc mix: Heavy 16 A&B, Calmag, Kelp, Molasses.

This really is all out of curiosity and to find which program is going to work best for me in my setup.

The control is my own mix that I have used for a little while and it works pretty damn good for me, but with that said, it would be nice to cut out any unnecessary items.There are great results in a few different threads of people using just whole Heavy line by itself, so it was a no brainer to throw it in the mix.

I have been wondering for a while how the Heavy16 A&B would do on it's own, I think it will do better than some think, but the proof is in the pudding! We all know how amazing kelp and molasses are so I want to see what it will add to the Heavy base by itself.

I most likely won't be done with testing after this one. I am going to take the best results and add or delete a product here n there from each table to dial it in a bit more. I dunno, I am just going to have fun with it and see what happens!

K

kushsmoker30

keep us updated on ur findings, i'm prob gonna run H16 soon i got the hook up on it 4 cheeeeap YEEEEAH!!!:D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So I have decided to run a little test run as soon as my moms are large enough to fill 4 tables with one strain. There will be 16 plants per tray. The medium will be Promix HP with a bag of worm poop and dolomite lime added to each bale and planted in 3 gal pots. Each tray will be Heavy based with different additives. I'm thinking like this.

Tray 1: My mix(control): Heavy 16 A&B, Sea Green, HPK, Kelp, Molasses, Roots E, Cannazym, Silica, Calmag, Moab.

Tray 2: The whole Heavy 16 line: A&B, Prime, Fire, Foliar, Roots(if I can find it), Calmag(if needed)..

This really is all out of curiosity and to find which program is going to work best for me in my setup.

The control is my own mix that I have used for a little while and it works pretty damn good for me, but with that said, it would be nice to cut out any unnecessary items.There are great results in a few different threads of people using just whole Heavy line by itself, so it was a no brainer to throw it in the mix.

I have been wondering for a while how the Heavy16 A&B would do on it's own, I think it will do better than some think, but the proof is in the pudding! We all know how amazing kelp and molasses are so I want to see what it will add to the Heavy base by itself.

I most likely won't be done with testing after this one. I am going to take the best results and add or delete a product here n there from each table to dial it in a bit more. I dunno, I am just going to have fun with it and see what happens!

I would like to see tray 2 ran just like you have it, Then another tray the same but drop just the Foliar

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Super hyped to see your results Surfr!!

just a suggestion, if your running OG's, I have found that they require around 5ml per gallon of MagiCal to stay in optimum health.

cant wait to see the outcome!!!

I would like to see tray 2 ran just like you have it, Then another tray the same but drop just the Foliar

Trust me bro, the foliar is necessary.. Its usually the first Heavy product I recommend to my buddies to make a "true believer" out of them lol.

Once you use it, you'll never look back. I have yet to come across a product that is remotely as effective.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Super hyped to see your results Surfr!!

just a suggestion, if your running OG's, I have found that they require around 5ml per gallon of MagiCal to stay in optimum health.

cant wait to see the outcome!!!

Trust me bro, the foliar is necessary.. Its usually the first Heavy product I recommend to my buddies to make a "true believer" out of them lol.

Once you use it, you'll never look back. I have yet to come across a product that is remotely as effective.

do you have any pointers on using it ? when & how often ?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

do you have any pointers on using it ? when & how often ?

Just use once a week from rooted clones all the way to week 4 of bloom. I like to get full coverage in veg. tops and undersides.

Use before and after stressful events. Cloning, transplant, extreme environmental shifts, drought, etc...

Also, because of the oily composition of the foliar, it acts as a suffocant and will assist in mite control.

houseofogs

houseofogs

Foliar-lrg.jpg

Going to pick a bottle up this week, going to start with mother plants, to see how well it works.:cool:
We use the foliar on everything! Our babies, mamas and flowering rooms. Works awesome! Helps the moms stay strong after taking cuttings.

White Nightmare Moms
K

kushsmoker30

Best purchase of 2013 so far.

hell yea these foggers r the shit u can spray wit the lights on as long as ur not too close n it'll make a 1 gal go a long way, they do ruffle ur plants up n get spray on walls

Top Bottom