Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I keep hearing about these nutes...pricey that's for sure. But with all the talk I might have to jump on the bandwagon to see what's up, lol...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have a few more weeks to go, this run has been nothing but the Heavy 16 Line Nothing Else !!
IMG 0441 1
IMG 0447
IMG 0445
IMG 0441 1
IMG 0447
IMG 0445
IMG 0444
IMG 0449

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im thinking of juss trying out the bloom Base 1st.. I sure would love 2 try the whole line up but I'm a Lil low on ends 2 completely change over 2 the full new lineup.. I've seen lots of great results so far

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Im thinking of juss trying out the bloom Base 1st.. I sure would love 2 try the whole line up but I'm a Lil low on ends 2 completely change over 2 the full new lineup.. I've seen lots of great results so far

If you can, just run the A+B and PRIME. thats a good jump off point.

Yeah bro the more I see runs with nothing but the heavy line, the more I want to switch over for simplicity.

Simplicity is king. limiting your variables is the key to consistency and quality!

Im glad people are realizing not all fertilizers are created equal.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you can, just run the A+B and PRIME. thats a good jump off point.

Im glad people are realizing not all fertilizers are created equal.
That's juss tip I needed 2 hear.. That sounds like a plan.. It won't cost me a grip juss 2 try them 3 bottles out.. Plus the H16 rep gave me a Lil bottle of fire.. I think it's 250ml size

K

kushsmoker30

does the foilar enhancer have neem oil or something?

shit works great, i added 10ml of enhancer n 2ml rhizotonic been spraying a hurt plant n i can deff c the diff

P

paulycali

Just got the Foliar. Super stoked! Have heard great things so it was time to make the switch and run the complete line of Heavy16. I was using Optic Foliar as my foliar and the Heavy16 seems close in resemblence. I think the Heavy16 Foliar might be better. Looking forward to the first spray. Anyone locate some Roots from Heavy16 or is that still a work in progress?

Latest posts

Top Bottom