Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here are some Heavy 16 nugs that I took a few pics of, this is ONLY Heavy 16 (Veg A+Veg B) (Bud A+Bud B) (Prime) & (FIRE) thats it...;)

IMG 0509
View attachment 290601View attachment 290602
IMG 0512
IMG 0513
IMG 0509
View attachment 290602
IMG 0512
IMG 0513
IMG 0511

houseofogs

houseofogs

What up Pauly! I'm in Cali. Yours is outdated, haha. I picked up a gallon of the .7-10-16 formula the other day. Seeing the change, I hit up Bryce the owner of H16. He told me they had to change the formula due to new regulations. He said the new formula works just as well. I bought up all the bottles of the old formula to finish my run. Everything that I've seen that is currently stocked in SoCal is .7-10-16.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
What up Pauly! I'm in Cali. Yours is outdated, haha. I picked up a gallon of the .7-10-16 formula the other day. Seeing the change, I hit up Bryce the owner of H16. He told me they had to change the formula due to new regulations. He said the new formula works just as well. I bought up all the bottles of the old formula to finish my run. Everything that I've seen that is currently stocked in SoCal is .7-10-16.
Ain't that just fucking great...:mad: I sure hope it works the same but I don't see that when its different amount of NPK....:confused:

houseofogs

houseofogs

Ain't that just fucking great...:mad: I sure hope it works the same but I don't see that when its different amount of NPK....:confused:
I know man! Exactly what I was thinking. All bloom boosters typically have more P than K. Especially late bloom. Bryce knows his shit so I'm sure it'll work. Week 1 with one of my rooms using the new formula. I'll make sure to post the results!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If I had 2 guess I'd say its prolly the same exact mix but they juss changed the lable 2 follow the new regulations.. At least that's what I'd do if I was the owner

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I know man! Exactly what I was thinking. All bloom boosters typically have more P than K. Especially late bloom. Bryce knows his shit so I'm sure it'll work. Week 1 with one of my rooms using the new formula. I'll make sure to post the results!

Yeah why would you want less P & more K that isn't right :banghead:

houseofogs

houseofogs

If I had 2 guess I'd say its prolly the same exact mix but they juss changed the lable 2 follow the new regulations.. At least that's what I'd do if I was the owner
I suspect you're right man! I know that the AN Hammerhead is still 0-9-18 and was changed to 2-4-10 because of compliance reasons.

P

paulycali

Were they in the new bottles or is it still the special buy 4L's get one free?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So is this stuff heading for the stores yet or what ?? :confused:

houseofogs

houseofogs

Haha, no prob! Gonna be running it weeks 6,7,8 on my 9 weekers. Will be running it with my base along with some Budswell! I'll keep you posted on the results.

K

kushsmoker30

nice hope i can score a freebie of them as well, got the whole line up sitting jus waiting to b cracked into....can't wait to rock this shit

Top Bottom