Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

They are completely different products. I would imagine you've read the product info on their website?

K

kushsmoker30

yo oscar169 what medium r u inn?

sorry if it's been covered on here, there's too many post to try n pin point it. Thanks

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

K

kushsmoker30

I'm running Pro-Mix, BX, the green bags/bails, that has been amended with a few things.

yea pro-mix is good stuff, i've only used the HP gonna have to take a look at the BX next time i'm in the store

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

just being lazy, should of done my research, ill re reead the thread and call bryce. ..

free-sexy-smileys-941.gif

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

just being lazy, should of done my research, ill re reead the thread and call bryce. ..

free-sexy-smileys-941.gif

Just got a chance to sit down and talk to Bryce about Finish and Roots yesterday. I really like that guy and he wealth of information that he so freely shares with us.

Prime is more of a Carb source for your bene's. It has stripped down blackstrap in it. That's not all that's in it though. It's also a strengthener (silica product) and it's designed to let the plant show unlocked phenotypical responses. On top of that....it's chock full of Humic.

From what I understand from talking to Bryce about Finish, the main thing that Prime and Finish have in common is the Humic that he sources. He also puts it in the base products. That is the biggest redundancy he has....HUMIC.

I'm sure Bryce would be more than happy to go into greater detail over the phone. Ask him about the organic complexers versus chelates. He will make your head spin.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

cool thanks for the response celtic. Exactly what i was looking for. i couldnt seem to find much info on the two products.

im mostly looking for a finisher, hardener, and bumpin frost if possible..

i might do a side by side of rock resinator on top of normal base nutes weeks 4.5-7.5 /Vs/ normal base then: heavy 16 finish and blackstrap molasses at week 7-8.5 plain r.o till day 70.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

cool thanks for the response celtic. Exactly what i was looking for. i couldnt seem to find much info on the two products.

im mostly looking for a finisher, hardener, and bumpin frost if possible..

i might do a side by side of rock resinator on top of normal base nutes weeks 4.5-7.5 /Vs/ normal base then: heavy 16 finish and blackstrap molasses at week 7-8.5 plain r.o till day 70.

The Finish is more of a flush, if you will....not really a booster. I use it once a week when I give my girls tea, and then I use it during the last week. Fire is H16's PK booster, and I have seen a few people on here using it in combo with MOAB. It's funny cause I spoke with a guy from Mad Farmer yesterday as well and when I mentioned that I use the Hammerhead/MOAB combo, he said he had never heard of that, and that he heard a lot of people were having great luck with Fire/MOAB.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Anyone done a side by side clone battle with Roots Excel vs Heavy Roots yet?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Anyone done a side by side clone battle with Roots Excel vs Heavy Roots yet?

I have tried the Roots Excel, VS The 3 bottles of the AN, Roots was the winner of that, then I took the Roots Excel Vs the ACT Teas with the 3 Packs of Caps Bennies, The Tea that I brewed Blew that shit out of the water, I have to this Day still not had roots like I do with ACT Brewd in my Vortex Brewer, crazy shit, Root bounding in 10 Gallon pots after 84 days, roots growing right out the drain holes..:cigar:

Top Bottom