Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

dam i remember when this dude first started he wanted to give me his sample fire hear at green coast they sell the shit out of it its good result with others discount hydro just dropped thier line the stuff shot out of the sky when everyone found out it was killer i stoped i cant use it in aroe it wont work in my lines but i did pick up 55 gallons left for 235 A AND B FORMULAS i count say no its killer shit they sold it fucken cheap but that fire shot out on the price from when he first started it i talked to him when he was making it he sead he was maken that fire so that it took the place of phospho load, snow storm or purple max, monster bloom im not shure i correct but the dude does have his shit on deck as far as quality.. thats for shure..

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Im sure you guys know that they usually never list all the ingredients on the labels. I have a feeling theres a good chance there might be more in MOAB than the label suggest. Im only gauging this by the results some have had. Greenthumbdanny tested all the different mkp products and hammerhead/moab "hit the hardest". This combo you guys are running does sound interesting though. Might have to give it a whirl.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Im sure you guys know that they usually never list all the ingredients on the labels. I have a feeling theres a good chance there might be more in MOAB than the label suggest. Im only gauging this by the results some have had. Greenthumbdanny tested all the different mkp products and hammerhead/moab "hit the hardest". This combo you guys are running does sound interesting though. Might have to give it a whirl.

Well this is where I'm at with this MOAB, I used it with the HH/MOAB Combo loved the shit out of the results, But why in the Fuck do I need to keep handing over Ass Load of Cash to the Hydro Stores when there are better ways, and anytime I find them ways I try them/use as mush as possible.

Lets talk about MOAB here is the MSDS witch they have to list all the shit in the Product right? Well on the Bottle the say B1 and its at 0.01% so to me there is little to pretty much NO B1 in their product and that is to lead us all down a different path other then doing/trying what I'm about to try..;)
Know lets talk about (South Coast Horticultural Supply, Inc) I could all most bet you this company has Huge shipments of MPK 0-52-34 that they take and have some company or themselves have machine that weighs out the MPK into the Cute Little over priced Bottles, Hell its probably not even HAIFA MPK, B/c it cost to much.:greedy:

Mad farmer moab msds Page 1

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So here we go here is a Product they sell Called B1, guess what is listed on the MSDS B1,...:eek: Wait Hold the Phone Why is B1 not listed on the MSDS for MOAB ????

SCHS MSDS B1 Mad Farmer Be One Page 1

Joseph29

Joseph29

Has anyone switched from roots excel to heavy roots? If so how are your results? The guys at the hydro store were telling me to switch to heavy roots.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Has anyone switched from roots excel to heavy roots? If so how are your results? The guys at the hydro store were telling me to switch to heavy roots.

NEVER used roots excel. .Rapid start .but heavy roots are insane. try it..Thicker roots for me I've noticed. .

Joseph29

Joseph29

What I might do is run the roots excel all through veg and the first three weeks of flower and then switch to heavy roots. I'm just so happy with roots excel right now. big super white and fuzzy roots everywhere. Roots excel + Hygrozyme + humboldt white widow = amazing results.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@oscar169 So...are you going to add the MAP as well?

I switched from Roots Excel to Rapid Start a while back....then recently switched to Roots. I'm on my first full run with it and I'm pretty pleased with it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@oscar169 So...are you going to add the MAP as well?

I switched from Roots Excel to Rapid Start a while back....then recently switched to Roots. I'm on my first full run with it and I'm pretty pleased with it.
map ?

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

So here we go here is a Product they sell Called B1, guess what is listed on the MSDS B1,...:eek: Wait Hold the Phone Why is B1 not listed on the MSDS for MOAB ????

View attachment 361249
im confused ....what does this mean?
I always hope that they put other ingredients in there so I wont feel so guilty when I purchase the bottle knowing i could get a lifetime supply of salts with the money I spent.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Holey sheep shit lol, its funny to see how far this product has come sense I first showed everybody here at the farm that I was testing HVY16 for my friend from GreenCoast in the tent grow I did right after I joined the farm, I was one of the first growers testing for them before they released it to the public:p, Shit I guess ive been in my cave to long and need to get out more and see whats up in the nute world but man I hate having to change what already works for me if I dont half to, but it is also nice to know what else is out there, I havent been to GreenCoast in years but I'm gonna half to give Mike a call and see whats up with all the new HVY16 products cool thread thanks for the heads up...........GM

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

I'm pretty sure the prime has a bit of b1 in it so no need to add it with your Moab imitation.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

HOW DOES THE H16 FOLIAR PRODUCT WORK FOR YOU ALL?

I just got done giving all the ladies a bath with it!! I use it with DM's Saturator and just dim the lights. The day after you can tell a difference because there is a sheen on all the leaves. From what I understand it has a lot of calcium in it. My room always gets a crazy smell from it after I foliar. Just like anything else Bryce puts out.....GOOD STUFF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom