Hello everyone ! New person from Vegas

• Thread starter WavyVision
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh so the company direct method offers more than what you can get from say Multiverse Ace section?
Since Ace doesn’t ship to the states, you’re kind of limited to what the banks carry. Don’t have access to the whole catalog! But there’s nothing wrong with that if you see something you like, what do you want? And I am not looking for something that has been crossed. TLT ships to the states, but doesn’t publish their process and prices. Everything is done via email and I am a little leery about that! Don’t know how reputable they are. Or expensive they are. But they have quite a selection of pure genetics supposedly so I may pursue that route and see how it works out. I’m just ready to try a land race or two along with the normal hybridize stuff. Still got a few months to figure it out.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Since Ace doesn’t ship to the states, you’re kind of limited to what the banks carry. Don’t have access to the whole catalog! But there’s nothing wrong with that if you see something you like, what do you want? And I am not looking for something that has been crossed. TLT ships to the states, but doesn’t publish their process and prices. Everything is done via email and I am a little leery about that! Don’t know how reputable they are. Or expensive they are. But they have quite a selection of pure genetics supposedly so I may pursue that route and see how it works out. I’m just ready to try a land race or two along with the normal hybridize stuff. Still got a few months to figure it out.
He Chucky the guys from Ace are almost neighbours to me, if you need something from them i can order it and sent it to you, done it before.

Just received their last pack of Kullu Valley (Khalifa), very excited about that one as i travelled around that area in North India and smoked a lot of the local stuff.
Also got their Purple Haze x Panama and as freebie Kali Mist x China Yunnan.

If you want a pure Indica, i made some reproductions from Khalifa's Uzbekistan, can sent you some of those, sweet smell, good resistance and potency, really good job from Khalifa.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
absolutely,.. sooo many landrace strains have terpenes and cannabiniods that are only found within these strains and are not saved during breeding or alter from breeding if someone used it for breeding, some have such high levels of THCP (stronger the thc) that all this breeding stuff is missing out on and soo much more, the plants are more resistant/resilient to pest and molds, the plants have had 100’s of years to develope all of its terpenes and cannabiniods that go beyond all the breeding stuff that really just breed it out of existence,..
i see sooo many people with these seeds collections from breeders, why in hell would you want that if anything i would have a landrace seed collection as some of these strains will become extinct as populations grow etc etc,..
Yep totally agree, some landraces with lower THC can hit harder than the high THC multihybrids.
Pure sativas are also easy to grow, superresistant.
And great for daytime smoke without getting lazy or sleepy.

@GNick55 i still got some Uzbeki seeds left, if you want some, let me know.

Next project is to cross the Kullu with Uzbeki and vice versa, cross them each season until i get to a stable F5 or so.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yep totally agree, some landraces with lower THC can hit harder than the high THC multihybrids.
Pure sativas are also easy to grow, superresistant.
And great for daytime smoke without getting lazy or sleepy.

@GNick55 i still got some Uzbeki seeds left, if you want some, let me know.

Next project is to cross the Kullu with Uzbeki and vice versa, cross them each season until i get to a stable F5 or so.
mmmm🤔
the hash plant?
where/who are the seeds from?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
He Chucky the guys from Ace are almost neighbours to me, if you need something from them i can order it and sent it to you, done it before.

Just received their last pack of Kullu Valley (Khalifa), very excited about that one as i travelled around that area in North India and smoked a lot of the local stuff.
Also got their Purple Haze x Panama and as freebie Kali Mist x China Yunnan.

If you want a pure Indica, i made some reproductions from Khalifa's Uzbekistan, can sent you some of those, sweet smell, good resistance and potency, really good job from Khalifa.
@Oldchucky

420always420

Sativas are easy to grow is a pretty bold statement. Landrace unworked sativas are much harder to grow and flower times going 12-26 wks can make it almost impossible for some lats to even finish outside. Morroccan Belinda is a 7-9 wk sativa from ace that has amazing tric production and does well. In general sativas are harder to grow. Imo at least
I have some Tajikistan x heirloom Afghani that does great in desert. Also got Swaziland gold, highland Guerrero some Santa Marta Columbian gokd even Turkish hash plants. The highland would grow grat I bet outside in vegas

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Sativas are easy to grow is a pretty bold statement. Landrace unworked sativas are much harder to grow and flower times going 12-26 wks can make it almost impossible for some lats to even finish outside. Morroccan Belinda is a 7-9 wk sativa from ace that has amazing tric production and does well. In general sativas are harder to grow. Imo at least
I have some Tajikistan x heirloom Afghani that does great in desert. Also got Swaziland gold, highland Guerrero some Santa Marta Columbian gokd even Turkish hash plants. The highland would grow grat I bet outside in vegas
Hi @420always420 i dont want to take over this thread but i'll answer anyway.
Yep landrace sativas are very easy to grow thats my experience.
There is something special about them, so strong, wild, almost untouchable.

Obviously that doesnt mean you can grow a 20 week sativa in Alaska.
Since i moved to Spain i tried several landrace sativas, Malawi, Panama, Honduras, Thai, Oaxaca, Acapulco Gold, also Haze and some other sativa crosses.

Each time same result, very easy to grow, dont need much food, super resistant to rain, storm and insects.
No budrot, no mildew, no spidermite, and most of all they seem immune against the relentless attacks of the bud eating caterpillars.

Almost every year we have an extreme weather phenomenon over here called la Gota Fria, usually in autumn, heavy rain for about a week, most indicas and hybrids suffer from budrot, some have to be harvested early.
But the landrace sativas seem to love the rain, no problem at all.
I've never had any problem with any sativa landrace i grew outside.

So yeah, for me, out here, sativas are super easy to grow, thats my obvious conclusion.

Excited about the Kullu Valley and Purple Haze x Panama i'll be growing this season.

Was looking at your pics from the Oaxaca string of pearls, that looks pretty extreme, i wonder how the effects were.

Good luck!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
@WavyVision the Moroccan is a great suggestion from @420always420
She comes from a very hot and very dry climate, could do well at your place.
I had one years ago, she finished very early, end of August.

Top Bottom