Hello folks. New here. Need help

• Thread starter chad43764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chad43764

chad43764

I'm basically recommending not letting the soil become too dry to absorb water. In the pics, I don't see enough water to offset evaporation and transpiration. Roots avoid dry spots in the soil. So, I'm recommending keeping all the soil moist. You're right though, there are different methods of watering. I think an important thing to keep in mind when planting a seedling in a large pot is that rooting is the seedling's top priority. My guess is they seem to grow slowly because most of the growth is in the soil. Watering a small plant in a big pot can be a problem and probably a reason why many growers first transplant to an intermediate size pot before planting in the final, large pot.
Nice job illustrating why it's important to ensure soil stays moist. So should I keep it moist with spray bottle daily?

chad43764

chad43764

Good morning folks. Thank God for the day. I got a few pictures here. Both autos at approximately 10 days. Give or take on that.

IMG 20240110 094745561
IMG 20240110 094734005
chad43764

chad43764

Good morning folks. Thank God for the day. I got a few pictures here. Both autos at approximately 10 days. Give or take on that.
Bottom girl I believe went through a heat issue but is recovering nicely thank God. Me n capt. spoke on it. I noticed it was on second set of leaves as well n if I remember correctly the second set was just showing when I had that mars aqua in there. How they look though? Notice girl on the bottom has inner nodes developing. Little purple on the stem.

chad43764

chad43764

Bottom girl I believe went through a heat issue but is recovering nicely thank God. Me n capt. spoke on it. I noticed it was on second set of leaves as well n if I remember correctly the second set was just showing when I had that mars aqua in there. How they look though? Notice girl on the bottom has inner nodes developing. Little purple on the stem.
Made a gallon of cal-mag last night. Just 5ml to gallon of distilled water. I've been watering with distilled water and I know there's no nutes n it, so I'm thinking cal-mag might be ok. Not now of course. Even though girl on bottom on third node she looks ok.

U

unleashed

I'm from Ohio, am working on a tight budget. I've taken soil from our garden a few days ago and filled a big tote a third of the way. Then I took promix and mixed it with it. Promix to help add volume. It has coco coir perlite and few other things. It's organic but I'll be more specific if I need be. I have Dr earth tomato and veg as well as bloom. Both organic. Additionally, I have Fox farm liquid concentrate kelp n grandma molasses which was listed to be a little low n potassium but actually the bottle reads higher.

I have 600watt full spectrum led, 4'x4'x80" grow tent, five gallon fabric pots, n garden scape top soil. Carbon filter tbs and pH meter with a basic understanding.

I was gonna mix a certain amount of bloom n veg and worm casting to my soil mix. I'm growing mimosa auto flower. And with the rest of my promix and some top soil I was gonna fill fabric pot with soil mix first then promix n top soil mix and seed. Water until it gets bigger n then add kelp n molasses every two weeks. What u folks think? Can you help me? Thank you
buy some promix hp. to much going on there, lost

chad43764

chad43764

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Royal Queen Seeds is awesome. Had two of our autoflowers come up but one not. Sent a message to RQS and not complaining just informing them their seeds are good but one did fail. Even sent them pictures of the girls n told em how well we want to go with white widow and they freaking sent my order again plus white widow seed. Heck yeah. Way to go.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Royal Queen Seeds is awesome. Had two of our autoflowers come up but one not. Sent a message to RQS and not complaining just informing them their seeds are good but one did fail. Even sent them pictures of the girls n told em how well we want to go with white widow and they freaking sent my order again plus white widow seed. Heck yeah. Way to go.
I love companies that do right like that!!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Keep in mind about PH up and downs.... FULL OF HEAVY METALS... I quit ph-ing my grows
I got a system where I double filter my tap. Once and a while I ph that to make sure it's steady but organic lemon juice is a natural down and baking soda is a natural up. I havent used either in a couple years to adjust. Ph adjusters aggravate me but whatever just use phosphorus in fucking everything 🤦‍♂️ dumbass industry. Anyways jkash info is legit ✌

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Same here brother...same here. Wish I could tag em so it can help boost word of mouth. I do like the company. Great seeds and wide selection.
My main 1 I use is Nirvana seeds out of Amsterdam... always has great genetics and only had 2 orders mess up in 20 years from them... one a decade is fine by me🤣

Top Bottom