Hello folks. New here. Need help

• Thread starter chad43764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Your plan sounds good to me. I’m not familiar with dr. Earth but have used Gaia green and build a soil before. What’s your plan on mixing veg to bloom ratio?

When transplanting to my final pot I would mix 2 parts veg to 1 part bloom to accommodate the stretch as well as the begging of flower. That’s for photos but im
Imagining the feed timeline would be similar for starting an auto.

As far as ph goes If you’re using microbes you really shouldn’t have to worry about it running that system. If you do test and adjust though, I’d aim
For 6.5 or anything in the 6 range tbh

G

GetBiZzy

you came to the wrong place mate.. everyone is here because of problems. No one wants to help you
Maybe I over stated this.. no one wants to help until you have read all the advertisements and read 300 forums because we wouldn't want anyone asking something we've already talked about.. I did find after a week or 2 your can learn to navigate the forums a little better when you work out what you need to know. People are WOWING my post but it's pretty true.. sorry.. Hopefully now I mentioned it it might get you more help ;) worked last time haha

chad43764

chad43764

Your basic mix will pass with a push. You should not need to add any other nutrients.
Check this video out.
Ur awesome for verifying. Can you folks possibly help me with how much do I add to my soil? Or is that n ur video imzzaudae? Lol. Thank you nevertheless

G

GetBiZzy

Didn’t upset me,
You seem to have a bit of negativity
Didn’t upset me,
You seem to have a bit of negativity with your first post?
Yeah it does doesn't it :O but I do mean well.. It's early here and I come across a bit blunt. I apologize ladies and gentlemen. I only wish I was experienced enough to give confident advice.. Good luck Chad ! .. Grow diaries tab and social tab I found best here. And use the search bar and type key words in and find similar posts ! ( Ok I'm trying to repent)

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I have a few but I only wanted to do one or two to start. Really one tbh because if something goes crazy I'll have a few left to redo.
Ahhh I see...to cook or not to cook is the question. Personally I'd run with the original plan you had and see how that works for ya. If it doesnt...then back to the drawing board.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Maybe I over stated this.. no one wants to help until you have read all the advertisements and read 300 forums because we wouldn't want anyone asking something we've already talked about.. I did find after a week or 2 your can learn to navigate the forums a little better when you work out what you need to know. People are WOWING my post but it's pretty true.. sorry.. Hopefully now I mentioned it it might get you more help ;) worked last time haha
You should just stop bud

chad43764

chad43764

That's a solid plan, you sound like you have a good start with your soil. Good luck 👍
Keep us updated
Absolutely. Do u or could you recommend a mix feeding for liquid kelp and molasses? Thank you. I'd feed it every two weeks. Probably after top dressing the first time. Thank you.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Absolutely. Do u or could you recommend a mix feeding for liquid kelp and molasses? Thank you. I'd feed it every two weeks. Probably after top dressing the first time. Thank you.
ok so if you have dry amendments and you just want to add kelp/molasses. Then you want to make sure it's UNSULFURED molasses, as long as it is then I would say every 2 weeks unless they seem stuck in the mud, then do it weekly.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Ur awesome for verifying. Can you folks possibly help me with how much do I add to my soil? Or is that n ur video imzzaudae? Lol. Thank you nevertheless
Everything is in the video step buy step. from mixing, how much to top dress with and when. Just watch the video a couple of times. It' just does not get any easier than this. Read up on liquid kelp and Molasses. I use this Molasses from the grocery store.
Fancy Molasses

Works very well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom