HELP. Can’t tell what’s happening..

• Thread starter Skidoo850
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I just looked through my payment history and I got nothing, let me try to download on my wife's phone give me a minute.
I know I have an old android floating around here, it would be good to know if it’s free on that platform.

Pilted

Pilted

I know I have an old android floating around here, it would be good to know if it’s free on that platform.
Just downloaded it on wife's phone and it's free no lock on lighting, no option to pay for it? I would suggest trying to download on Android.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just downloaded it on wife's phone and it's free no lock on lighting, no option to pay for it? I would suggest trying to download on Android.
Hey man, thx for doing that! I’m on it. I’m old school, I still an old light/ph/wetness probe. It’ll be nice to side by side with the app and see if my old stuff can still hold a candle.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey man, thx for doing that! I’m on it. I’m old school, I still an old light/ph/wetness probe. It’ll be nice to side by side with the app and see if my old stuff can still hold a candle.
I never paid for the app, always been able to go off my learned skills really, but I’m feeling like I may be able to tune things in a lil better with the app. Again, sorry for my iPhone bs. 🤪

Pilted

Pilted

I never paid for the app, always been able to go off my learned skills really, but I’m feeling like I may be able to tune things in a lil better with the app. Again, sorry for my iPhone bs. 🤪
Your good, it's good to know for me also, I push that app all the time as it has helped me dial in my lighting dramatically. But it's very strange it's free on Android and costs on iphone. On Android it is still in beta testing, that might be why? Idk

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Your good, it's good to know for me also, I push that app all the time as it has helped me dial in my lighting dramatically. But it's very strange it's free on Android and costs on iphone. On Android it is still in beta testing, that might be why? Idk
Well if that’s the case, I’m going to download it right f’n now. Free. Is free homie.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Download let me know. 😎
I feel like I should be pissed. It’s totally free on android, I’m so glad I didn’t grudge purchase it on iPhone. Thanks for saving me $25 homie.

S

Skidoo850

Yeah that would be an issue, each time you water you want to saturate the whole pot. When you water like that you are hindering the roots from growing properly. I have done the same exact thing before its a mistake many make. One of the most important things in growing is building the roots and watering properly. I would suggest watering until runoff.
Well hopefully that’s what’s going on then. Learned for the next grown. I feel like they aren’t improving much! 😫

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good fundamental read.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah it’s Photone
We have found that, iPhone users have to pay to unlock the right light settings to use, droid users can download and use it for free as it’s still in beta. I just went and found an old android and downloaded the free version on that.

S

Skidoo850

Well hopefully that’s what’s going on then. Learned for the next grown. I feel like they aren’t improving much! 😫
Yeah that would be an issue, each time you water you want to saturate the whole pot. When you water like that you are hindering the roots from growing properly. I have done the same exact thing before its a mistake many make. One of the most important things in growing is building the roots and watering properly. I would suggest watering until runoff.
I didn’t want to overwater, guess I didn’t think about the roots at the bottom were probable bone dry.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

S

Skidoo850

We have found that, iPhone users have to pay to unlock the right light settings to use, droid users can download and use it for free as it’s still in beta. I just went and found an old android and downloaded the free version on that.
Yeah I thought it was only like 5 or 6 bucks for the LED

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah I thought it was only like 5 or 6 bucks for the LED
Monthly yea, or you can do yearly, or a one time lifetime purchase, with all the love that app gets here I was inclined to pay for it too, just found a workaround with the droid thing.

Pilted

Pilted

When I did that my plant looked a lot like yours, when I switched and started watering until runoff, it ended up fox tailing on me and pretty much ruined the whole grow, I do not know that I can suggest changing you watering practices on this grow. ( Definitely need to change on next grow) I don't know if that will happen to you or not but might be better to keep watering the way you are and finish it off like that?? I don't like the suggestion to continue doing it wrong, but after mine fox tailed I wished it didn't, so for now I am not going to give a suggestion on if you should start watering fully or not. That's your call, but next time absolutely fix that issue it's a big one.

S

Skidoo850

When I did that my plant looked a lot like yours, when I switched and started watering until runoff, it ended up fox tailing on me and pretty much ruined the whole grow, I do not know that I can suggest changing you watering practices on this grow. ( Definitely need to change on next grow) I don't know if that will happen to you or not but might be better to keep watering the way you are and finish it off like that?? I don't like the suggestion to continue doing it wrong, but after mine fox tailed I wished it didn't, so for now I am not going to give a suggestion on if you should start watering fully or not. That's your call, but next time absolutely fix that issue it's a big one.
I like the advice man thanks. The growth seems way to slow. I’m not sure if they’ll make it or not.. definitely helps for the next time!

S

Skidoo850

What they look like now.

IMG 9765
IMG 9764
IMG 9763
Top Bottom